Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Bears are A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

Posted 04-01-2015 at 04:46 PM by Butterfly
Updated 04-01-2015 at 04:52 PM by Butterfly

Some of you may have read my blog about how butterflies are better than bears. Now, I have NOT changed my mind but one of my best friends (read frienemy) on getDare is a bear, and so I have decided to write this blog to admit that bears are A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Let me explain ...

Bears are:

Annoying. They pester and pester, getting into things they aren't supposed to. They romp and groan and roar very loudly, even when people are trying to ignore them.

Wicked. All they think of are evil ideas. Evil and torturous things to do to people. Things that they can't even say out loud because they are so evil. And have you heard their evil lau ... I mean roar. Just plain EVIL!

Extremely hairy. Enough said.

Smelly. They poop in the woods ... how can they not be smelly. They are just absolute animals.

Old. Not all bears of course, but I have a specific bear in mind, and he is incredibly old. Like ancient really. He likes to make us think that he carries a cane around at all time because his slave loves impact play, but really it is because he needs it to help him walk.

Mean. They go out of their way to be mean to people. Especially sweet, innocent, cute butter ... errr people.

Exceptionally creepy. He stalks people and takes screen shots of conversations that you have and then uses them against you. Wait ... not he ... they. Please excuse me ...

So there you have it folks. Bears are indeed A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
Views 948 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    But...but...Winnie the Pooh...
    Posted 04-01-2015 at 11:59 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I should of known when you said about writing a blog on how Bears are awesome that it would be something like this. Very well written you little monster!!

I will have to write a reply to this blog soon with my own blog on butterflies!!!