Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Re: Life!

Posted 02-11-2015 at 11:54 PM by MasterDaddy02

Today, my life changed! My mother passed away when we didn't expect it. She was, in good health and has been through a lot over the past year. She was only 75, and never smoked, drunk, no high blood pressure, no diabetes or heart condition.

As she was laying there on the floor with that white sheet over her body. The question was how could this happened? As I pulled up to the house, there was the EMS ambulance and three police cars. I walked up to the door, and then one officer let me
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Life!

Posted 02-11-2015 at 11:43 PM by MasterDaddy02

Today, my life changed! My mother passed away when we didn't expect it. She was, in good health and has been through a lot over the past year. She was only 75, and never smoked, drunk, no high blood pressure, no diabetes or heart condition.

As she was laying there on the floor with that white sheet over her body. The question was how could this happened? As I pulled up to the house, there was the EMS ambulance and three police cars. I walked up to the door, and then one officer let me
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Privacy!

Posted 02-09-2015 at 05:37 AM by MasterDaddy02

Again I am up way early, and so much on the mind. I can say that you should by all means, be very sure when you do open that trust door up. You, can see how it will get used wrong. How some will turn it into their joy, and blackmail in every degree they can. I have heard, stories of demand for money or else! I have heard also about how some have threatened to posted those pictures! So, yes it is so very important to fully have that strong trust there. Another key factor in which, you must feel that deep...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Welcome!

Posted 02-08-2015 at 04:54 PM by MasterDaddy02

Welcome to my world. Everyone world is so very different, from how we were raised. Life changes as you grow up and discover it for yourself, as opposed to just listening. Due in part, from how each one of us must make those mistakes for ourselves. We will all fail and we will all face pain. It is just apart of life. No matter, how honest and trusted you are, it will happened to you. We get upset with so many degrees of the little things up to those big things in life. Can we truly protect ever action...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Age!

Posted 02-07-2015 at 02:03 PM by MasterDaddy02

Does age effect you on gd? I will say it has not for me. I am 48, and proud of how old I am. Most of the people who are on gd, have that very mature level and side to them. I have not be told even once, I am to old to talk too. I feel due in part, from how so many have that strong deep mature part. Age is just a number. In our society, their are those who think only inside the box. As their are others, who don't think or believe that way. We keep learning and learning from all ages. Yet, there is that...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Fake!!

Posted 02-07-2015 at 02:50 AM by MasterDaddy02

Again, the trust of the heart was attack. Why was it done? That is the question, in which the victim cannot answer. Was the victim entitle to such a treatment? Of course not. Because, again trust was earned. But, yet the attacker was "faked", in his actions. So, then he is the one who is unreal. He is the one, who cannot face the true values of life. He is the one who is insecure deep down inside of himself. He is the one, who must hurt others for the pain that was done to him. He is the empty...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Stop And Truly Think!

Posted 02-05-2015 at 10:25 PM by MasterDaddy02

Stop And Truly Think Your Answers!

The following quiz, will make you stop and really think out your responses. It will challenge your deep down inner thoughts of who you are. You will surprise yourself.
To take this quiz, you must be in a total mentally clear head.

You have been chosen to spent two years in an location that you will not know. You will have food, water, shelter. You will not have electricity, television, radio, transportation. You are only allowed
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized