Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Age!

Posted 02-07-2015 at 02:03 PM by MasterDaddy02

Does age effect you on gd? I will say it has not for me. I am 48, and proud of how old I am. Most of the people who are on gd, have that very mature level and side to them. I have not be told even once, I am to old to talk too. I feel due in part, from how so many have that strong deep mature part. Age is just a number. In our society, their are those who think only inside the box. As their are others, who don't think or believe that way. We keep learning and learning from all ages. Yet, there is that small group who will not change and see things differently.

Young with old! Old with young! When someone makes you happy, no matter what. That should be the bottom line and truly matters in which comes first. I have heard both sides, and those saying you must stay in that box. But why? Then you are not allowed to discover, how some young have so very much to share. In which that does not make any sense. There are those in which can connect due in part, from that mature level inside them. Credit does need to be given in part from that. Not taken away in which, you are telling them not right. When it happens out of left field, then there is that reason. Just like being at that same spot or location not looking. When you connect, something good will come out of it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 754 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You're like a grandpa! Silly old man, using a computer n stuff. Stick with your party lines and newspapers.

(on the off chance you can't tell, this is a joke)
  2. Old Comment
    M Daddy as someone nearly your age, I agree I am always upfront with anyone who I talk to (for more than 3-4Pms) about my age. But as I keep it 100% on line only I do not see the problem, I mainly chat to ladies who are early twenties, but very grounded, I Imagine them 10 years older and I still feel 10 years younger.