Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Getting out of Chastity Belt

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:45 AM by Samantha88

[12:34:30] Samantha88: pullover and knee-socks
[12:40:16] masterkeys: And how often you had the shop assistant unlock You?
[12:40:34] Samantha88: never
[12:42:01] masterkeys: Hmmm maybe we should get you ready and give him early Christmas present
[12:43:06] Samantha88: risky... and the shop will close in a few hours (tomorrow is sunday)
[12:50:47] masterkeys: Well get your oring but push it into your cunt to get it nice and held open
[12:52:08] Samantha88: done...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

BJ in a public toilet

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:07 AM by Samantha88

by Lyb
Every day you will wear your butt plug, and your vibe while having sex toy written on your breast. You'll carry your collar and handcuffs in your bag.

At 16H every day you will check your messages, if I didn't send anything you can take the plug and the vibe off and put them in your bag. If I sent you a message, before going home you will go to a male public bathroom and find someone to give a blowjob to, you will do so naked with your collar and handcuffs (behind your back)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:30 AM by Samantha88

Hello Master,
I had a lot to do...
I am sending a lot of links to clothes i have (alike), so better keep this pm.

I am still wearing skirts (dresses) reaching above my knees only, mostly without stockings. I started wearing panties again, since you said "for the rest of the week" (i don't remember when that was). And I am always wearing a neckband necklace.

The edges at the gym take some time (to hide), sometimes make my panties wet, make...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:27 AM by Samantha88

I started the day with my 100 spanks. In the afternoon I was wearing black low rise g-string and the neon green fishnet http://www.outie.co.nz/images/lk/Hig...ress%20Buy.jpg heels and a jacket. I drove close to the sextoy shop, put on my collar and attached a string as leash. I took the jacket off before I left the car, when I saw my friend. I have told him about this yesterday, so he knew what to do. He took the leash and went inside with...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:10 AM by Samantha88

Hey,
I was in the gym with those clothes (http://fashiongum.com/wp-content/upl...or-Women-7.jpg but tighter and no panties). I was beeing looked at more often. I liked it. The sports bra and tight top couldn't stop my breasts from bouncing

I'm used to being naked, but could I please stop crawling around all the time at home?
Edging before using the bathroom is hard, too. I have to plan a bit more, and when I am not at home it's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares for Mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 02:51 AM by Samantha88
Updated 12-19-2017 at 02:57 AM by Samantha88

These Dares/Tasks came from my master mordeth.
Tomorrow you will dress in a skimpy thong, sexy push up bra, tight pants and a top that shows your cleavage. then take with you the bikini i told you to use and one of your eggs. When you have gotten to the pool and if its a stall you will get naked, put in the egg on a setting that will not let you cum, then you will masturbate untill you have edged 5 times. then put on the bikini and make sure you tie it so it will come loose easily. Now...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stuff I did on my own.

Posted 12-16-2017 at 05:51 AM by Samantha88

I was hiding my phone and skirt, the thin loose white top was covering my crotch/ass a bit more than half way. I went into the water, swam to a quiter place where i could stand and masturbated under water to two more edges. Swam around with the top in my hand - so naked.
I put the top back on, went out, ... the top was, as expected, 100% seethrough! At least 6 people were staring at me.
I put the skirt back on, hang the top into a tree to dry and sunbathed topless (a few older women do...
Posted in Uncategorized