Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 39 votes, 4.38 average.

The Sentence Trail of Jane@

Posted 12-27-2018 at 09:19 AM by jane@
Updated 12-27-2018 at 09:21 AM by jane@

The Sentence of Jane@
I thought this was a game but find it has real and hard Consequences for my life in 2019.
In turbulent times Justice has to be swift and to be seen to be done. It is not unknown for Courts to sit out of normal hours, even working on high days and Holidays. At these Times Justice must be both Harsh and uncompromising
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
Their Honours put law and order ahead of their own private lives and during the festive season deliberated on the crimes of TT J.
House. The Clerk was summoned and told to convene the Court, the Clerk, opened the Court House on Christmas day so that their Supreme Ladies Judgment could be swiftly passed.
__________________________________________________ _________

Will the Defendant Please stand:
A nervous looking wretch with no tits stands in the Dock looking at the floor
Goddess E –senior Judge.
Slut TTJ you have been found guilty of the most serious of crimes failing to be a proper Slut in that you
1. Failed to act sufficiently like a whore and a slut;
2. Failed to be sexy and stimulate Him sufficiently well, to fuck her in her anal hole;
3. Had two unauthorised orgasms which were material to her overall failure;
4. The following additional charges were added and found Guilty of:
a. Impersonating a member of the Judiciary
b. Tampering with evidence
c. ATM crime attempted ATM Arse To Mouth attacking her Probation Officer HIM. She confessed to the following." Anal had to force him he wanted pussy penetrated pussy and fucked it but finished off and came in arse – Sucked him after but he did not cum""

The Judges have sat and agreed the following:
1. 4 days locked 24/7 in chastity when HIM comes back home next time.
2. Allow the Judges to monitor internet use and access.
3. 40 punishment cane strokes To be administered by K under the supervision of Mistress D
4. The addition of some permanent rules to her contract by Goddess E these will be given in 2019
5. The Slut is to tell the bench about how everyone at work knows about her Chasity Belt, and we know it is nothing to do with Mistress Donna, whatever spin the guilty lying slut puts on it
6. Contract is to be extended for 5 years
however In view of the evidence and argument presented by your learned council Mr Cruder (who we note is still owed some further payment) The bench agree for a review will take place at 1 year but the parole board will need evidence of sustained good behaviour. Parole board includes HIM who has casting vote.

TTJ’s crimes quoted from the Executioner: Includes crimes in chat on Get Dare

"...wanted in fourteen counties of this state, the condemned is found guilty of crimes of murder, castration, teasing, tormenting, leading members of GD on; the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, perjury, bigamy, deserting her Mistress and Goddess, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money and contrary to the laws of this state the condemned is guilty of using marked cards and loaded dice. Therefore, according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused before us, TT Jane: The Terror: Tiny Teats and any other aliases she might have, to hang by her wrists until caned... may god have mercy on her soul... proceed."

My response to the sentence

Thank you. I have thought about this ever since the verdict, the reality is (as had hints) similar to my dreams - but 5 years more cruel and 40 strokes from K OMG that's far worse than I ever imagined.

Who would have thought a simple game would have such consequences. I enjoyed the Task and Trial. I am unsure if I will enjoy the next phase of my submission which is becoming more intense, it will be more than interesting for us all I hope.

1. 4 days locked when HIM comes back (I/we deserve for my disgraceful behavior)

2. Allow monitoring of web activity (I comply – and provide the required information)

3. 40 cane strokes to be administered by K under the supervision D - 40 cane strokes from my nemesis K (this will be a punishment both mentally and knowing K, physically - as long as D there ok). 'Once a sub starts talking about the details it means they have accepted the principle and are caught'. I hope that there is a greater thrill conspiring and manipulating one who (thinks they) understand what’s going on but accepts it rather than a poor sod who is being led blindly to slaughter (or is that me).
D will I am sure arrange a date for my execution with K in 2019 - unless you all forget - hope springs eternal.

4. The addition of some permanent rules to her contract by Mistress E.
E said You are right to expect some rules to be added to your contract as a result of the disgraceful result you achieved. However, since they will not be ready in time for the sentence, you will have to accept the sentence including the unseen rules. It is a package that can't be untied' I am thus tied and bound - I may struggle but it seems I have talked myself in for some cruel but hopefully improving rules with consequences.

5. The Slut is to tell the bench about how everyone knows about her Chasity Belt, and we know it is nothing to do with baroness Donna, whatever spin the guilty lying slut puts on it.
Please see Thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...52#post3515452

6. Contract is to be extended for 5 years

However In view of the new evidence and argument By Mr Cruder (Jane@ lawyer) the bench agree for a review will take place at 1 year but the parole board will need evidence of sustained good behavior.
This is a life sentence it’s not reasonable – it not rules or in any way related to the task or trial. It is unfair harsh and not anyway what we agreed. I am crushed - you 4 together are so manipulative but with HIM making mischief. I have no choice until I have him physically by the balls.
Review will take place at 1 year but the parole board will need evidence of sustained good behavior. Parole board includes HIM who has casting vote - so it will be 5 years as I am a serial looser/offender and HIM is actually enjoying my fate. –
I know any review board (will be as fair as the trial) so I have zero chance! I can I suppose with Master C help break free from my sentence) although he was not much help (crap really –sure just laughed at my plight despite platitudes) recently re lock up on remand  .

BUT
The task, trial, verdict and now sentence are just so turning me on - I have no choice - I am dying to see the outcome of this drama we are playing – even at risk of losing myself - thank you.

The Trial has ended

If you enjoyed please rate blog - comments welcome.

Will report on the further 'Trials' of myself under my new rules contract in 2019 as edited and allowed by Mistress D (real life Mistress) Mistress E and Master C her online-mentors and helpers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jane giving the finger despite downfall.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	761  
Attached Images

Views 5640 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Such defiance in your Chastity belt, you can't hide in the Back Room of the Court all the time, you are about to be taken Down... let's see if your so cocky after a week of Chastity belt Curfew..whilst you are on the new inmates wing!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    Such defiance in your Chastity belt, [B] let's see if your so cocky after a week of Chastity belt Curfew..whilst you are on the new inmates wing!
    I am strong and will bend in the storm but not break.
  3. Old Comment
    Hope that you're able to endure this tribulation.
  4. Old Comment

i expect you would like it! see read your stuff

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Hope that you're able to endure this tribulation.
    All but the 40 lashes should be fine but depends what evil rules are dreamed up -
    I will post in 2019 so you can follow the continuing saga of the mess I have got myself into.

You will hopefully have some empathy if no sympathy
  5. Old Comment
    Did you just admit to more rule breaking?

This TTJ is unbecoming of you I even think the court go off easy on you. I’d say you need 20 smacks to the overies by cane it self
  6. Old Comment
    I shall continue to read your blogs. They are so interesting to read. I am sure that your stubbornness shall serve you well as you are made to endure the results of the verdict and punishment.

I have both sympathy and a bit of jealousy, if I am to be fully honest. I hope that you continue to enjoy yourself.

(And yes, there is a bit of what you are going through that I would like. lol)
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Comment
    Did you just admit to more rule breaking?

This TTJ is unbecoming of you I even think the court go off easy on you. I’d say you need 20 smacks to the overies by cane it self
    Late to this but how, pray tell, an you cane an OVARY? The anatomy just boggles.