Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

View Poll Results: chastity belt
continue with rule no unpermitted orgasms no belt 7 10.77%
get a belt and use as threat to stay good 10 15.38%
use belt in play limited lock up 14 21.54%
force belt wear 24/7 for days at a time 21 32.31%
allow to be free to orgasm when wants - no chastity 0 0%
lock up release only for cleaning and maybe 2-3 orgasms year 23 35.38%
lock up release cleaning only no more orgasms ever 11 16.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkrose View Post
Thank you all for your help
by coincidence a lovely chastity belt was delivered today to TT Jane
just how it worked out.

I will get her to post some details here and in her blog

Should work out brilliantly! Knowing you've the keys is the the prefect way to keep her in line.

What sort is it and how does it lock and can you change to your own lock to be sure she can't have a copy or a spare?

<weg>
Old 12-14-2018, 02:32 AM   #17
jane@

Default It Happened Initial experience and thank you??

Belt was delivered to work on Wednesday I was in after lunch as half day.
Secretary brought in - - asked what it could be it was heavy and rattled – I said ‘it’s a female chastity belt for me ordered by my partner when he was here last week to keep be out of trouble’.- She looked at me – oh ‘TT Jane’ – (they are all calling me it now – they don’t know but I think Tiny Teats each time so humiliating -- so reminds me of my submission) -- you’re so bad such a tease and a Terrible Terror (mm that’s new) and left- she was blushing a bit I thought.

Mid-afternoon tea time I met up with Mistress D – she said everyone says you told xxxxx that your parcel contained a female chastity belt – ‘you’re so bad’. I was confused ‘but it does and the other week you beat me for telling a fib re what TT stood for – anyway she didn’t believe me’.

Just after home time I was once again up on my desk bum uncovered and still very marked from last week (actually compared to D He is a ‘limp wrist’ with the cane! see blog link below) to receive get a good smacking with a ruler. ‘A girl can win beaten for a white lie –beaten for the truth it’s defiantly not fair for Subs we need a Union!’

D went home leaving me to look at my new attire as I stayed to see if any work came in as D left said ‘play and enjoy – while it’s a novelty - as soon you may not like it so much!’
I reminded her of how she was the other week about a chastity belt she just looked thoughtful -but hopefully she will take pity on a poor wretch like me.

Received an email from The Sinister Hand re The Trial of Jane@ see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88767

and informed I have to be locked under curfew in my new belt from 2200 to 0700 every night till the Judges decide the verdict and any sentence -

It was however ~2300 by the time I had worked it out and put belt on it was tight but ok round waist.
I used bathroom to pee before locking crutch in place - I have I think it’s called a 'bridge' natural space between legs in the crutch area which helped as belt does take up space there and rubs a bit.

Actually stimulates a bit like having two fingers pressing between legs -mmm but no access to other things with grid plate fixed in.

Bed felt constrained and 'caged' lower body aware of it hen turning over and lying on side - sort of flexes - good job neoprene liner.

Thursday night

Unpacked all belt to sort it out properly - it on the lounge floor - not got the hang of all the bits yet. I am sure they D and P must have ordered it from Ikea it’s got lots of bits some seem redundant and the instructions are in Chinese or Swedish.
Skyped the penetrator (see blog) showed him it and me in it and told him how much I loved him and hated him as well.

D said when she saw all the bits at work it’s like news shoes I will soon get used to it and be wearing it all the time!

In cartoon see pictures attached maybe one of me -yes that's me crying on my bed locked up - hope Master C feels sorry for me – I am consoled by thinking he does –do you C?

Anyway the belt
It has two locks one for the waist part and one for the crutch part – same key for each.
Came with three keys D has one – I have one  but –horror- D says she may give K the other (oh no! K is my rival and sometime lover but she wants to dom me more than anything) D says my key when I have finished getting used to it (I don’t like where this is going- I never said I wanted to get used to it – or is that where free will and loss of same comes in) will go in a sealed tamper proof bag but I can keep it using it only in emergency.

The belt locks around me above my hips and can be adjusted so the whole thing can’t be removed or pushed down or wriggled out of.
The crutch part can then be swung up into place and secured.
The belt will stay secure by turning the small handles on the crutch or belt – the locks can if needed be passed through the handles to prevent them being undone and the belt removed.
The crutch section has interchangeable bits:
• a slot thing in which the nice ball plug slides into – it can I think be positioned anywhere along the slot to fit either my anus or pussy when crutch piece locked in place the penetrating balls can’t be removed from belt or the hole they are in – limited access to bottom of pussy via slot just with little finger- can’t put in pussy or reach clit at all;
• a metal plate with tiny holes no access to anything
• a section that allows access to bum hole

Wear
Realistically –not an excuse 24/7 - may not work as access to bum hole in one mode exists but could get very messy and although pee possible in all modes will be messy and need care drying and washing.
Never mind my poor skin-
Its tight when on and the belt above waist and crotch bit will I think rub a lot especially if exercise – but we (I oh yes I) could maybe perhaps -see - yes myself locked up for a day or two - I know no pain no gain!

I think at least 3 people will have a lot of fun with this belt not entirely sure regarding person 4 (me).

Anyway! The Poll here on get dare – female chastity belt should we explore Yorkrose

Yes if you look carefully can see who voted by 12 .12.18

see poll on this thread

Good new the most important people:-
• Slave E said continue with rule no belt! (But I think as E has got to know me she has changed her mind! Why not sure maybe she realises I need a bit of help as out of control or just likes me and has an understanding of my psych. Sure it was Mistress E who emailed re belt ‘JUST DO IT’ when I was objecting. – Nice clear and no room not to obey – perfect.
• MrCharcoal said ‘use belt in play limited lock up – (he is so nice a really great guy—I do say that all the time – --oops D will cane me again hates lies or even as I found today the truth- I can’t work it out).
• Yorkrose said ‘get a belt and use as a threat to stay good’ knows I respond to real threats well.

Analysis of all responses GD poll –

Nobody said ‘allow to be free to orgasm when wants – but but it’s a human right – mines obviously trashed and gone  – so not an option.
I love 'nobody' - not true love Yorkrose

47.69% said no belt or limited lock up 

21% force belt wear 27/7 days at a time (no so good for me)

34% were people I now hate so you don’t count ==’lock up release only cleaning and maybe 2-3 orgasms a year or no more orgasms ever’. I know who you are be afraid of the dark night especially when there is a full moon as I step quietly behind you before sinking my fangs into your throat.

So my two Mistresses and my tormenter what do you decide now?
PS. this is advisory as not given free will away yet –have I?

I hope its use belt in play – limited lock up – maybe forced 24/7 for when I have been very bad and as D is my key holder (? Right term) I hope that she will use it as a threat for me to stay good – and only force wear days at time -if I really beg her.

Feel free dear friends to post your comments or thoughts please see attached pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hpMt4vB.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	8441   Click image for larger version

Name:	LQbWkmp.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	8442   Click image for larger version

Name:	j@1 (23).jpg
Views:	102
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	8443   Click image for larger version

Name:	j@1 (1).jpg
Views:	88
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	8444   Click image for larger version

Name:	21bQIRp.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	8445  

Name:	cb j (9).jpg
Views:	69
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	8446  

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jane@ for this post:
Old 12-14-2018, 04:57 AM   #18
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I think everyone is going to enjoy your belt ttj, and it arrived just in time for your trial...Oh my

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 12-15-2018, 04:55 AM   #19
yorkrose

Heart Dear Jane@ YOUR CHASTITY

Dear Jane@ thank you for your readers digest summary above.

Your Mistresses have considered your analysis and the comments of the good get dare members who kindly took time to post here (you don't deserve there attention but that's another matter).

Your chastity belt rules: As determined YorkRose and Goddess E
Titty Teats Jane@

You will not be given a binding rule for all the time
Your two Mistresses (and their consultants) will decide on the fly, giving a specific rule(s) for a shorter or longer periods as they see fit – thus staying flexible and able to adapt to new developments.

Be aware also worried, a bit on edge but most of all Afraid)

YOUR belt will be used for when you have been really bad, or if we want to amuse ourselves, watching you squirm... York Rose as your main key holder knows what you need, and will use the belt as she sees fit especially using it as a threat for your own good and to try (difficult at present but in time) to stay good and obey.

You will be locked in as long as is needed to get you back on the tracks... or to make you beg for release, willing to pay every price...

Yorkrose and Goddess E
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	--2 puppets.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	8447   Click image for larger version

Name:	Good Girl.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	8448  

Last edited by yorkrose; 12-15-2018 at 04:58 AM.
yorkrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to yorkrose for this post:
Old 12-18-2018, 09:43 PM   #20
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Default chasity belt

So TT bbiggst fear is real now. ;-)
I'm almost sorry for TT but only almost :-D
Bad girls needs this

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 10:42 AM   #21
jane@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
So TT bbiggst fear is real now. ;-)
I'm almost sorry for TT but only almost :-D
Bad girls needs this
Its very real locked in for 5 nights now 2000 to 0600
uncomfortable prevents sleeping easily - prevents access to pussy - not done 24hrs yet or gone to toilet in it - its not about access to pussy its about controlling my whole life.

Glad your a bit sorry -
Worse to come - going out clubbing in it after holidays

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Old 12-20-2018, 01:43 PM   #22
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

So TT how long do you need to wear this for?

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 03:04 PM   #23
jane@

Default how long

while on remand thus all this week till tomorrow am then free over holidays start again on 27th until sentence handed down and I agree to it
then it will be used as a treat and play device as above

Jane@

Old 12-26-2018, 11:11 AM   #24
yorkrose

Default Treat or Threat - subconcious writing

[QUOTE=jane@;
then it will be used as a treat and play device as above[/QUOTE]

mmm TT Jane did you mean Treat or Threat no matter -
As you want a treat it can be arranged!! 24/7 for how long to treat you ? see me in your office at 5pm to discuss first day back New Year.

Treat no problem - but needs to be real - so again see me as above.
yorkrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:43 PM   #25
jane@

Default Update

Have worn belt every night almost from 15th December over a month it’s definitely possible only one disgusting event when had to wear for 24 Hours and do a poo in it, reported in blog - not recommended.

Overall I would say after a month it’s not about denial and preventing get masterbation but it controlled life going to loo walking running going to gym.

Jane@

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
belt, chastity, control, denial, forced female