Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Orgasm Update 2

Posted 07-08-2018 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly

My new years resolution for 2018 was to cum once a day (on average). If I were to fall behind, I wanted to try my best to catch up each week.

I am now six months into my goal and time for another update. You can read my update for the first quarter here.

These past three months have definitely been an improvement on the first three. I am still in a lot of pain from my car accident, but it is getting more manageable. I feel as though I am still grieving, but it is getting a lot easier. I also find that the orgasms are helping on both fronts.

I still miss a lot of days each month, I am nowhere near close to orgasming every day, but I have been keeping up rather well and having multiple orgasms when I can in order to catch up.

Also just a note: my calendar got ripped! Stupid Fettucine (my cat) tried to jump in the window but she was too fat and came crashing back down. Her nails sliced through 4 months of calendar pages

Let's take a look at some statistics:

April

Click image for larger version

Name:	April.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	631

Total Orgasms: 26
# of days I had an orgasm: 16
Average # of orgasms each day:
1.63 orgasms per day that I had an orgasm, OR 0.86 orgasms daily
Most orgasms in one day:
April 22 - 5 orgasms
Unusual Findings:
April started out strong, but then things kinda fell apart. To be honest, I don't even know why. I did have a really long period at the end of April. It lasted about 3 weeks, so that probably had a huge impact. I found myself super tired and not motivated to cum.
Overall Progress:
I was short 4 orgasms at the end of April, this left me at a 7 orgasm deficit for the year

May

Name:	May.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	632

Total Orgasms: 54
# of days I had an orgasm: 25
2.16 orgasms per day that I had an orgasm, OR 1.74 orgasms daily
Most orgasms in one day:
May 26 - 10 orgasms
Unusual Findings:
I think May might have been my best month so far this year. Not only did I have the most orgasms out of all the months, but I had orgasms on all but 6 days. I also had my record number of orgasms on one day this year. May is the month of our anniversary and we celebrated lots and even went away one weekend (hence the 10 orgasms).
Overall Progress:
Since I was able to do an extra 23 orgasms in May, this more than made up for the 7 I was behind and it brought me to 16 orgasms ahead!

June

Name:	June.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	633

Total Orgasms: 32
# of days I had an orgasm: 17
1.88 orgasms per day that I had an orgasm, OR 1.07 orgasms daily
Most orgasms in one day:
June 15, 18 & 26 - 3 Orgasms
Unusual Findings:
I worked really long hours most of June, including on Saturdays. I found that by Saturday I was too exhausted to have orgasms. And for some reasons, Wednesdays still are a struggle for me, even if we don't do Little Day on that day.
Overall Progress:
With two orgasms over par, I ended June 18 orgasms ahead of my yearly goal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yearly Overview
Total Orgasms: 199
# of days I had an orgasm: 110
1.8 orgasms per day that I had an orgasm, OR 1.10 orgasms daily.
Overall Progress:
I have surpassed my goal by 18 orgasms.

Any weird trends?
For some reason I find that Wednesdays are difficult for me to cum. Sometimes this ends up being a Little Day for us, but I think most of the time it is just lack of motivation on the hump of the week.

It is also interesting to me that most months, I only cum about half the number of days in the month.

What has surprised me about the experience?
I still am rather surprised how well orgasms help with pain management and my general mood. I also am surprised that I haven't yet got tired of it. Most days I am still eager to orgasm and I am still able to orgasm rather quickly (under 5 minutes).

Also, stickers are incredibly motivating for me!

How it affects me?
Last month I eluded to the fact that orgasms really helped my mood. Now that things have normalized a little, I really do feel confident in saying that orgasms make me happier. I also feel as though orgasming regularly helps my sex drive. It makes me want to orgasm even more. If I were to go a week without teasing or touching or anything sexual, I could likely go for awhile without orgasms or sex.

I also want to touch on the fact that using my wand vibrator so often has made it a bit more difficult for me to cum at times. I normally can edge in 1-2 minutes with the wand. When I can't, I find I start to feel "broken". But I honestly just feel like I am getting used to the vibrations and they don't feel so intense anymore. However, I am still able to cum in less than 5 minutes usually.

Lastly, I am getting much better at cumming more than once in a session. It isn't something I normally enjoy, but trying to catch up on orgasms makes me want to cum as much as I can.

Review of last quarters goals:
Quote:
Over the next three months, I would like to try to get back in a rhythm where I start to have orgasms more regularly (ie. most days out of a week). I do have a goal to complete at least one month this year where I have an orgasm each and every day! I would also like to make up for the 3 orgasm deficit.
I feel like I did make some improvements with having orgasms more regularly. May was a record breaking month, and I was able to have orgasms all but 6 days out of the month. However, I wasn't able to do it everyday. I was able to make up the 3 orgasm deficit plus 16 more!!

Plans and goals for the next quarter:
In the next three months, I would like to continue to cum more often. I want to make more effort on Wednesdays especially. I also would like to beat my record of 10 orgasms in one day. I also would like to try and complete my goal of one month of orgasming once a day. Another goal is to have orgasms during intercourse more often (right now most of my orgasms are done solo or with a vibrator during play).

If you have any other questions you would like me to include, or further stats, please pm or comment!

Views 898 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Not to sound obtuse, but do you find it more difficult to orgasm while on your period? Yes, that is a very personal question. Feel free to say "I'm not answering that, weirdo!"

Just seems to me that the discomfort I hear about from being on the period would interfere.

On the other hand, no surprise it helps your mood. It releases a bunch of endorphins. Glad that it's been helping you!

Oh, and just wanted to mention, I particularly love the elephant stickers! Think that is Dumbo, the Flying Elephant.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Not to sound obtuse, but do you find it more difficult to orgasm while on your period? Yes, that is a very personal question. Feel free to say "I'm not answering that, weirdo!"

Just seems to me that the discomfort I hear about from being on the period would interfere.

On the other hand, no surprise it helps your mood. It releases a bunch of endorphins. Glad that it's been helping you!

Oh, and just wanted to mention, I particularly love the elephant stickers! Think that is Dumbo, the Flying Elephant.
    Depending on the day it can be a tad more difficult. When I have my period I can feel anywhere from bloated and slightly uncomfortable to having cramps of various degrees. However, I find that the pleasure actually helps withe pain. And most of the time, an orgasm can make your cramps lessen or even of away.

I also find that I am more sensitive leading up to and during my period. At times, this is so sensitive that I can't even have intercourse because it is just too intense. As well, I tend to be more horny during my period as well. This definitely helps me reach orgasm though.
  3. Old Comment
    I find this hard to read.

Very hard.

But of course I am very happy for you Princess. I know your noun-that-starts-with-an-o-in-plural-form-which-I-am-not-allowed-to-say are more important then mine.

Maybe you should get a decibel meter and measure the loudness of each of your explosions. Try to beat a record.

If only I could get one... if only just one....
  4. Old Comment
    Very comprehensive, and well written as usual!

It's nice that you have very specific things to work on in the next months, too. It gives a nice measure of progress, which is fulfilling for you, too
    Posted 07-09-2018 at 11:41 AM by Grandmasterflash Grandmasterflash is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Depending on the day it can be a tad more difficult. When I have my period I can feel anywhere from bloated and slightly uncomfortable to having cramps of various degrees. However, I find that the pleasure actually helps withe pain. And most of the time, an orgasm can make your cramps lessen or even of away.

I also find that I am more sensitive leading up to and during my period. At times, this is so sensitive that I can't even have intercourse because it is just too intense. As well, I tend to be more horny during my period as well. This definitely helps me reach orgasm though.

Thank you for not getting annoyed with the personal-ness of the question. That is rather intriguing that it helps so much with the otherwise marked discomfort of the period. Sounds like this should be something that all women should try (admittedly results will vary as biology isn't an exact science) to see if it is as beneficial for them during that time of month.

*IF* I ever have another GF, I'll try to keep this in mind and recommend it to her if she doesn't already do so during her times.

I hope that others are gathering wisdom from your experiences!