Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

BJ in a public toilet

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:07 AM by Samantha88

by Lyb
Every day you will wear your butt plug, and your vibe while having sex toy written on your breast. You'll carry your collar and handcuffs in your bag.

At 16H every day you will check your messages, if I didn't send anything you can take the plug and the vibe off and put them in your bag. If I sent you a message, before going home you will go to a male public bathroom and find someone to give a blowjob to, you will do so naked with your collar and handcuffs (behind your back) on and the vibe on high. You'll stay in the stall until the both of you came and let him cum on you. You're not allowed to clean yourself for the next hour and you must go home still wearing your toys and collar. When you report I'll send you the code
________
Well, eight days later I had already stopped. Not expecting a message. Doing something like that every day is quite boring, you know.
However: I did it four days - and got used to the plug in my ass. ... I like it... during the last week I often put the plug in just so it is not so empty
When I read your message one day later, I prepared myself and texted with a fuck buddy. We met in the city and went to a public toilet, into a stall, where I sucked him off. I was naked on my knees, collared, cuffed, SEX TOY on my breasts, plugged and the vibe on high - I came about 5 minutes after he came and left. When he came I had to take him out of my mouth - he didn't like that - so he would cum ON me. He used his hands for the 'shot/s' and it landed on my face and hair. Worst case - I even leaned back so he would cum on my tits...
I thanked him, told him to leave, i came. I took the stuff off, fixed my clothes and hair a bit, licked some cum off my face (i helped with one finger, but i wasnt thorough on purpose) and left without looking into the mirror - couldnt clean anyway.
It felt like a lot of people were looking at me.
I went home and looked in the mirror. There was one white cum-line across the side of my face and hair. Quite obvious. How did it get there ?? I didnt feel it, so i didn't licked it off.....

I hope you are satisfied with the report, even though I didn't follow through completely.

-your slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 591 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments