Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:30 AM by Samantha88

Hello Master,
I had a lot to do...
I am sending a lot of links to clothes i have (alike), so better keep this pm.

I am still wearing skirts (dresses) reaching above my knees only, mostly without stockings. I started wearing panties again, since you said "for the rest of the week" (i don't remember when that was). And I am always wearing a neckband necklace.

The edges at the gym take some time (to hide), sometimes make my panties wet, make me crave sex all the time, and make me more confident about the clothes i am going to wear for workout. Never wearing underwear, often that extremely short top (https://thechive.files.wordpress.com...rip=info&w=600) or other small tank tops with hot pants
My three sport-hot-pants (very alike these pictures):
https://s10-de.vinted.net/images/ite...peg?1413387673
http://www.24brands.de/images/produk...rts-Gr-_43.jpg
http://www.fashionstore-le.de/bilder..._schwarz_1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth
you will offer your body to your friend next week in exchange for him buying you a skirt that stops just under your asscheeks
I asked him directly, if i can come around, we have some fun and then go shopping for sexy skirts. He invited me early evening and we had kinky sex (spankings, hands tied, blindfold, 3 ways) for a long time. It was so cruel not beeing allowed to cum . The Shops were already closed when he/we finished. We met again the next day and he made me suck his cock submissively, then we went shopping and i got these TWO from a sexshop: skirt -covering a bit more at the front and back, but less on the sides - than the picture you send.
And a set of short top and skirt-
And like i said, i already have one extremely short skirt.

He told me, i have to come to his place only wearing one of those skirts, shoes and top, to get a spanking next week. You basically said he can spank me when he comes around?! It's really hard to keep track of the rules. Some are there for so long (clothing restriction). Can we make that easier? Like a online list, we both can edit?

Quote:
okay. so i could order pizza, or go to a bar tonight and find a guy to have sex with?!
[13:59:25] mordeth: do both whore
[13:59:59] Samantha88: yes master
[14:00:25] mordeth: when you go out wear your green dress with slashes
[14:01:11] mordeth: or let the pizza delivery guy dress you is even better
you will always crawl after the pizza guy also
can cum twice?
[14:16:42] mordeth: no, only once, you can decide if you cum with the pizzagoy or the one you pick up
When the bell rang, i was wearing my collar and high heels. I opened the door and waited seductively on my knees. I was a bit shocked when a different delivery guy appeared... it turned out he knew it somehow (i hope the other guy JUST told this one,...probably not...)
When i took the pizza and said i don't have money he closed the door and pulled his cock out, putting it on my face. I started sucking, later went into doggystile position. He fucked both holes, it took around 10-15 minutes and i managed to cum!! Thank you, Master.
After he came i told him to pick something sexy for me to wear tonight. He chose heels, a thight leather skirt reaching mid-thigh, a top, no bra or panties.
I was happy about his choosing. Very sexy, but not extremely slutty/see-everything.
I went to the bar and it was quite normal, i got free drinks and flirted, found a cute guy and we went to his place. I had to ask him a few times to fuck my ass instead of my pussy (so i wont cum), which was a bit embarassing
since you liked the story so much next week you will do what got that little submissve slut caught in the story. you will give a blowjob in your unilibrary and let the person cum on your face and clothes
I texted with someone from university i was flirting with a while ago. He came to met me in the library, we flirted a bit more, then i took him with me to hide as good as we could - at the end, between bookshelfes. We kissed, I opened his jeans, he wasnt sure if he should do it - there - , when he was hard i looked around - nobody, and i went on my knees. I sucked his cock as silently and quickly as possible. It was late evening, not many people around, but i was very nervous and stopped often to look around... and luckily i realised someone was coming, early. I stood up, we leaned the other way...
Just when we wanted to start again i had a better idea. We went to a desk with nobody around, he sat down, i kneeled hidden under the desk and licked his lollipop ... when he came i pulled out and jerked him off, on my face. (probably the most humiliating thing
to do at the end) A bit dropped on my face on the way to the bathroom to clean up.

Quote:
you will buy a virgin killer sweater as soon as you can whore. when you get it, wear it to a lecture. no panties or bra with it
I bought it in black and it fits me... kind of perfectly It's really sexy. You can see my sideboobs, it's pulled up by my breasts so that it just reaches my thighs (I Have to watch out and sit with closed legs!), while my ass bottom is covered good, my ass crack is very visible. I went to university today, wearing stockings, shoes and that dress, only!
I had just one lecture and only around 15 people there. I sat in the second last row and acted normaly. I was looked at unusualy often today! It took effort to go outside like this, but in the end it was quite fun.

Thank you for your tasks, Master.
Total Comments 0

Comments