Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Dares for Mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 02:51 AM by Samantha88
Updated 12-19-2017 at 02:57 AM by Samantha88

These Dares/Tasks came from my master mordeth.
Tomorrow you will dress in a skimpy thong, sexy push up bra, tight pants and a top that shows your cleavage. then take with you the bikini i told you to use and one of your eggs. When you have gotten to the pool and if its a stall you will get naked, put in the egg on a setting that will not let you cum, then you will masturbate untill you have edged 5 times. then put on the bikini and make sure you tie it so it will come loose easily. Now move out to the pool and start swimming or fool around, when the bikini comes loose you will act like you havent noticed it untill someone points it out to you.
Be online and in the chatroom at 10:00 tomorrow.
Also i want you online now at 20:00 if you see this before that time.

I was wearing a thong visible above the line of my yoga pants. top jacket shoes and bag. I went to the swimming house, into a stall, got naked, inserted my vibe and started masturbating. 5 edges later I put on the smalles micro bikini i had (which i bought for other purposes). I searched for a picture for you. http://s1.image889.biz/myimages/A1/A13151/A13151w.jpg its practically the same bottom (no cover, only string on the backside), but my breasts are bigger and my top covers about twice as much (still nearly nothing).
So I went to the swimming pool, tried to cover a bit with my towel, but not completly. I was ashamed and horny as hell (the edges helped getting the courage to do it) and went to a sun lounger. I lay there for about half an hour and pretty much everyone looked at me while walking by. Noone said anything though.
Then I made the four knots loosely (two on top, two on sides of bottom) and went swimming. About 10-15 other people in that pool.
After a while the lower knot of my top got loose and the bikini top shifted - it didnt cover my tits anymore but was still hanging around my neck. i kept on swimming, people were looking at me quite oftern but not more than 10 minutes ago. After a few minutes I fixed the top and got out of the water, jumped in again, a few times. but it didnt fall off. ... so thats why I went for the final level.... I walked up a few stairs, out of view of the rest of the area to a long slide. Two people before be, when they left I was alone, sat down, made all 4 knots halfway open and slid down. I closed my eyes and put no attention to my bikini. When I was down, I just stood up and went up the stairs again, then i checked - i was still wearing both parts, but the bottom slid off my cunt and was covering nothing, and the top top knot was loose and the bikini top was around my belly. I rushed upstairs, waited for one person to slide down, then I sat down again - lucky there were so few people around. pulled my bikini off and threw it into the slide. And there I was... sitting naked in public, no clothes in view I waited until I heared someone coming up about 30 sec later. I slided down and acted as if i lost my clothes in the slide... there was a women walking by, seeing me completly naked. I had to run a few meter to get my bikini, shocked by the women and the possibility that my bikini could have gone into the water-filter-system, but it luckily didnt. That was kind of stupid.
Took long to tie it again and place it correctly. Two teenager appeared out of the slide in the meantime and stared.

Then I got my towel and left.
Thank you for the nice day, Master

You wanted me to wear skirt and vibrating egg, no panties or bra with a top that shows a lot of cleavage.
Then go to my lectures and cum in each of them.

I wore a typical schoolgirl skirt in black http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!B)LP2qQEGk~$(KGrHqR,!hQEv1+0CFL0BMMVjC5jNQ~~_35.J PG?set_id=880000500F
and a white strap top http://i.ebayimg.com/images/a/(KGrHq...w~~/s-l300.jpg my nipples were slightly visible through it, but I liked that . I wore a jacket in between lectures to cover up.
I had two lectures in the morning, then a break and a third one.
So I was lucky in the first lecture. It was empty and I got a row for myself. I turned the vibe up, pulled my skirt up and played with my fingers on my pussy. For about 15 minutes, then I came and stopped. It was hard to stay quite but that was also such a big turn on!
The second one were more people, but I could still sit in the last row, 5 seats away from the next person. This time I only used the vibe. I couldn't concentrate for the first half an hour - then I came.
I got a few looks during the second lecture, but they couldn't know what was happening - i hope.
But I knew the third lecture would be really full, so I skipped that and went home during the break. Thats quite normal not to go to every lecture.

Kiss on your cock,
your public slut.
During the lecture not much happened, but i had to leave to make my regular hourly edge. The pants had a wet spot afterwards already.
Those edges and crawling around naked... makes me constantly horny!
After the only lecture today I went to the bathroom, got naked except collar in a stall and fucked both my holes with two fingers each. I tried to be silent, but that doesn't really work. ... well, I edged three times, was dripping wet, got dressed and went home. The collar or wet pussy wasn't much of a problem.
So the bell rang, I took a towel around my body and opened the door. Told him to come in, closed the door, took the pizza and the towel fell down. I said ups, turned around and took a few steps to put down the pizza. I said, "I am so sorry I dont have money here to tip him,..." went back to him "... is there any other way..." went down to get the towel, but went on my knees instead, looking at his crotch. He said something like "i have a idea" i didn't really listen/forgot. I opened his belt, pulled the jeans down, looked him in the eye, then i pulled his boxershorts down and smiled at his cock. I liked it a few times and it was hard already.
I sucked it slowly, just started to give him a good blowjob - he was already about to cum. I stopped,
went to get the wine bottle and gave him a show of how I fucked my cunt and ass with the bottle for a few minutes. I was already so fucking drunk and i still am (thank god for autocorrect writing )

I got the pizza opened it and held it under my face, told him to "cum on my face", then i sucked his dick again, when he came i pulled off and he came all over my face up in my hair and it dropped down on the pizza. It was a HUGE load - he didnt cum for looong time

On his way out he said "btw three hole whores get free pizza" with a smirk on his face. what a interisting option ... while im drunk at least

oh he was about 22 i guess, regular looking but shy i guess.

So now I have eaten half of the pizza with his delicious sauce on it and I still have his cum smeared all over my face and in my hair.

Thank you for the dare,
your drunk cum covered slut.
Friday around midnight I dressed sexy (dress, heels, no panties, push up bra, jacket) and went to a club I like. I got a drink, a man approached me - he looked good - he gave me more drinks, we danced, after maybe 1-2 hours we left and went to his place.
It was quite a normal one night stand. I started sucking his dick, then normal sex and when i edged i offered my asshole and came from anal sex. He came a short while after that - i hoped i would cum a second time, but didn't.
I left the next morning. Went home and dressed for the lecture.

On Saturday I had to wear a buttplug, no panties and a vibrating egg during lecture. After the lecture I went to the bathroom, in a stall, got naked and on my knees. I took my dildo out of my bag and fucked my cunt with it. I wished I had a real cock, but I could only edge 5 times.

In the evening I went to a bar closeby without much preparation. I talked to a few people, but nobody hit on me, ... I called a friend after a while (we had a one night stand a while ago) and told him to come to the bar. He came and I took him with me in my appartment after a while. Threewaysex and I wasn't allowed to cum It was fun anyway

Thank you for the Tasks, Master.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 524 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments