Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

How To Deal With Butthead Doms

Posted 08-10-2015 at 08:40 AM by IceMaiden

It's been brought to my attention recently that a few certain Dom's have started to become total buttheads.

I'm here to help you retrain them into the cuddly tear bears they really are. I emphasize that word because: It's all an act! They're trying to pretend they're tough and strong and mean and all things bad and they're hoping you believe it enough to the point you stop questioning it. They have to portray the big bad Dom image somehow, after all.

Don't. Believe. It. It isn't true!

These are the steps to follow when dealing with their silly pretense:

Step 1: When they decide they are going to be mean to you, complain, but sweetly. It reminds them that they want you because you're adorable and sweet and they will start to feel guilty for being such a butt to you.

Step 2: Let them know how adorable you think they really are whenever they do even the smallest of nice things. It reminds them that they crave your sweet words and compliments because they are in fact soft and squishy and they will eventually realize the only way to get more is by being kinder to you.

Step 3: Conveniently forget to buy anything they ask of you. Any number of reasons work. The stores are closed, they didn't have what you wanted, it was too expensive. If you don't have the tools they can't use them to torture you.

Step 4: When they say or do something nice to/for you, SAVE.IT. You may need it both for future proof and future blackmail.

Step 5: A follow on from step 4, threaten them with outing their real image if they don't stop being a butthead to you. This has a 85% success rate, depending on the evidence you've gathered.

Step 6: Silent treatment. If you hold out long enough, they will realize how much they miss and need you and come running back full of apologies and peace offerings. This is very fun to play with when you want something specific from them.

Step 7: Good old fashioned innocent puppy eyes and an angelic expression. They can rarely resist this. But don't overuse it or they will become aware when you're playing on it. Tread carefully with this one.

One or more of the above steps generally works. If none of them do then there's only one option left. It isn't pretty and it's for desperate measures only!

Final method:
Stab them. They can't be mean when they need your help.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2440 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As a Dom (well switch, but still mostly dom), I have occasionally played mean. True. However I have only done because that's the kind of dom the slave wanted. If you think that we're just playing though and you didn't want it, there's two options...
    Either you ask them to stop being mean and they do
    Or they really are jerks

I don't see how it can be another way. I have had my sadistic moments but that was for someone who fell into a trap and nagged me.

I came to read this thread and while it has some good tricks (a lot of which I wouldn't advise if you want to keep having people on your side, sry) I expected and still think would have been a better, a thread on how to deal with ACTUAL buttheads.

Anyway, great blog and I wish you the best of luck.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DareProphet View Comment
    As a Dom (well switch, but still mostly dom), I have occasionally played mean. True. However I have only done because that's the kind of dom the slave wanted. If you think that we're just playing though and you didn't want it, there's two options...
    Either you ask them to stop being mean and they do
    Or they really are jerks

I don't see how it can be another way. I have had my sadistic moments but that was for someone who fell into a trap and nagged me.

I came to read this thread and while it has some good tricks (a lot of which I wouldn't advise if you want to keep having people on your side, sry) I expected and still think would have been a better, a thread on how to deal with ACTUAL buttheads.

Anyway, great blog and I wish you the best of luck.

This was all done in playful teasing way for certain people/friends and in fun, nothing more. I have a habit of being playfully bratty, that's just a part of who I am. That being said, I'll quote what Sir said recently:

" its almost a shame that so few people know that truth about you, you are stunning in your submission"

I too am a switch and I enjoy the playful banter and 'meaness'. But I always know where that line is with Sir.

This is just my playful side.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment

This was all done in playful teasing way for certain people/friends and in fun, nothing more. I have a habit of being playfully bratty, that's just a part of who I am. That being said, I'll quote what Sir said recently:

" its almost a shame that so few people know that truth about you, you are stunning in your submission"

I too am a switch and I enjoy the playful banter and 'meaness'. But I always know where that line is with Sir.

This is just my playful side.
    alright then, good luck with everything once more
  4. Old Comment
    Hehe, you are an excellent brat

I have found overflowing the Dom's inbox with naughty pictures and gifs from Tumblr can be useful as well...

And keeping a record of what they say for future blackm...I mean, reference is also very helpful. And responsible!
    Posted 08-10-2015 at 02:02 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    As always, I love your blogs!

I will definitely be using these techniques with a certain meaniehead
  6. Old Comment
    Most of these steps work perfectly on me. Silent treatment, puppy eyes, sweet complaints... I am familiar with these!
    The one that doesn't work is the blackmail thing, because I show my sweet side everywhere all the time anyway.
    The final method hasn't happened yet, but I think my subby would be a great supporter of that one. *hides*
  7. Old Comment
    I have to say I have been pretty successful thus far in changing Asslvr from a meanie butthead dom, to my sweet caring dom. However, since we have moved in together he has been getting more and more testy and recently graduated to being a jerk dom! I am going to have to try some of these methods to reign him back in.

Love your face.