Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Comments 8!

Posted 07-06-2015 at 04:30 AM by MasterDaddy02

Who Is In The wrong?

That is the question that comes to mind. As for no reason, some people do block others. Let's break it down for that better understanding like this.

You have someone who wants to add you to there listed. They invited you and go through the process. You have never talk to them before. You, did send them a pm in regard to there blog. But remember, that is all you did and then you got a pm back from them for what you said to them. Now remember, no rudeness whatsoever. No degrading whatsoever. A very nice and respected comment. Then, they answer you back and start to share more about themselves. You are now going back and forth. Then things are brought up in good taste. Again no disrespect whatsoever. Isn't that what chatting is all about?

The other side, changed there tune due to while talking, you got hit with someone needing help in dealing with death. They hit you up, from knowing that you are going through what they are now facing. You stop pm to them to deal with this major crisis that pop up.

Now, they said you did them wrong. You just left and stop talking to them through pm. Now, they are saying and making rude comments to you on what you did to them.

But remember, no cursing or rude comments were made to that person.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1458 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This was last year. I don't know what happened, but I can see how you were trying to help give them their space. If they were asking your advice and you didn't tell them you wanted to give them their space, and time to deal with their loss and grief then I can understand that they may have felt you left and didn't care. Communication, is important.

*Tangent*
    I myself imagine I would mostly want someone to be there for me while I was feeling that loss, to feel their support and love, and to be reminded about the beauty of life, love, and living, but also some periods alone and quiet to process everything, pay my respects to the person in spirit, and have peace and closure until we meet again. I thank them for the life they lived, the contribution they made, and for being a joy and making a difference for better. I wish blessings on them, and think of how they were and are a blessing, and how they continue to be as they have touched your heart so sweetly they have added to the rhythm of your heartbeat and peace of mind. You remember all the memories of the good times, and the hardships, the most important thing is you were together through all of it. And sometimes that's all you need. You look at their face and you are going through the same thing. Having the same feelings. You see them and smile, and you know everything is and will be right. You can make it through anything with them by your side and in your heart. You speak up about them when you feel to do so, sharing their memory, honoring and celebrating them.

Your have said your piece. I take into account the words of those I respect, but even then I think for myself and come to my own conclusion.

And hopefully you are understood, or can help them to understand when they don't. Hopefully everyone's mature, but you have to know when to walk away when something seems is a waste of time, and nothing good seems to come of it after you've put enough effort in. Actions speaks louder then words and making a spectacle of someone isn't honorable. I would want to put my energy to better use. I would want to have more self respect with what I do, and respect for others. It is a reflection of myself. What they do is a reflection of them.

Good day,
    ~Joanna
    Updated 06-19-2016 at 07:20 AM by Joan Sky