Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Special Thoughts!

Posted 05-02-2015 at 06:18 AM by MasterDaddy02

This May is going to be a new start in a new life.

Last year at this time, I was out shopping for that special gift for my mother's birthday. Last year at this time, I was out shopping for that special birthday card. I think, I had to go to like eight stores to find that perfect card. Her birthday gift was another story. See, my mother was a simple person and not expecting that expensive gift. She was not that type of mother to show case, that value through diamonds. She would just wear them, when attending a social function as it was a must. She was a petite woman, yet she could put anyone in there right place. I have seen her do it a number of times, as I was growing up.

This year their is no searching for that special gift. Instead we will be taking flowers to her grave site. This year no smile will be waiting for me, but instead a silent area of peace. This year don't have to shop for joy, but instead will be shopping for flowers. I have decided to still shop for that card from my heart. Last year at this time, it was where to go eat at. Or do we take mother out of town to see a show on Broadway in New York. Yes so very much has changed in one year.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 730 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments