Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
Counterfeit_Fantasy

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Sub: Passive, serving, bottom partner. Not to be mistaken for a slave. A Sub chooses the time, place, and appropriateness of my submission. I set my boundaries and limits. My Dominant may be able to push those, but in the end the activity can be stopped by the Sub’s discretion.

“I am the perfect Dom for you”: Common misconception. Stranger who decides to title themselves as such, in hopes they look better, and instead seem egocentric and/or insensitive. I do not give a dingo's kidney on this comment as said person is not perfect for they don’t have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money.

X+Delete: The process in which I close chat box and delete and/or block you for being an idiot. You will most likely henceforth "kewkew"on it and go on your merry way to frolic in your fog of superiority.

About Me:

I am Counterfeit Fantasy, 18 and I suck at relationships. I have both a webcam and camera, hotmail (preferred), and Skype, I would like if you had at least a mic, seeing as it may be hard to read tied and blindfolded. I have decided that I wish to explore it further, but after not being able to be a committed slave, I will be looking for a teacher of some sort to play around with me. I realize that I truly do love doing this; I have limits. I have also learned that even though I’m strong does not mean I have to give up my views if I want to be a Sub, I’m worth something.

I choose to be picky to avoid being hurt, if you call me a slut, moron, or any other lowly excuses for insults I will obliterate one of your balls into infertility, right or left, you choose, and wear it as a condom when I’m exploring my possibility of lesbianism.

Height: 1.5 meters. or 5’3(feet inches)
I classify myself as vertically challenged.

Weight: 45.5kg, 101 Ibls, or 17.7 BMI
I hope you’re all happy, your fidelity made me gain weight with regular intercourse.

Ethnicity: Asian, brown eyes, long bistre brown hair.
Image a stereotyped Asian. Glasses, bookworm, and other nerdgasmic qualities, that would be me. If you do not have an imagination, there is a photo on my profile.

Breast Size: 34B
Fun-size!

Personality: Confident, sensible, intellectual, stubborn, sexyfine, cute, sheltered, firm.

Limits
Hard bondage
Scat
Urine
Illegal
Unhealthy
Blackmail
Family
Not consensual

What I’m Looking For:

1. Someone to nurture me in an assertive and cuddly way, I will NOT be spending my time with someone who believes I am an object with a variety of small spaces to fuck. As a master, you are my teacher, shape me to you whim, but do not look over what I have already. Do not deny my voice, I may wish to be a sub, but I do not sway to the feeling that I am weak, looking for something to cling onto for support.

2. You are firm in your practice, proud of what you can do, who you are. A strong sub makes a strong Dom. You do not get off on putting someone down. You are willing to look at other things other than sexual passions, and hope to mould into a better master, through experience. You see me as close to what you want, and not something you hope to change drastically.

3. You value a sub as a companion, and a human, who is not just an outlet for your urges and passions. You can admire me for who I am, and not what I can stick into my love hole. You are understanding and consider my opinions within the relationship and allow me to leave you with proper departure. You do not think of me only as a sex partner. I need snuggles too.

5. You are flexible and consider yourself intelligent. You understood what I have said above, accept that I may have higher standards than other subs, but find it respectable. As a master, you’re willing to push a little harder to get me to do what you want, and feel it’s more pleasing to work for something.

6. You seek to create a language. To build something that leaves both of us satisfied. It is more or less agreed on what we play, sub and Dom, we simply we fill these roles, nurtured by the other in experience and play. When the role is over, everyone goes home happy and tired. But you are at the start, and actively exploring what kinds of things fit together and how much of them you want and need.

7. Beforehand, you looked at what I have said thoroughly, you’ll know you did so if you noticed I skipped the number 4. If you looked back up, I consider you humorous, a great quality. Credit to you!

The accent part is a joke, by the way.

You should be: Firm, flexible, assertive, patient understanding, snuggly.

How to Message me:

Thy Majesty shall hither me a Pm me, prithee.
Thee wilt put effort into it.
Methinks it more splendid if ye hath the personality in thy message. Verily, do it. Intrigue me.
Ye shalt NOT give me generic name, age, contact information, and nay a thing else.
Dost so and perchance we will speak anon.
Dost shall nay comment on the stupidity of these last few lines, I forth so bored.

What to expect:

Upon accepting one another, please take the time to make me feel comfortable. Lay down the rules, safe words, and all things that need to be settled. Timidness, acceptance, openness and the need to snuggle and “wuv” you are signs that I am accepting you as my Dom. Anticipate me to cool down on the boundaries and to be a little more willing, I shaped this thread up the way it is to minimize the gap between applicants and I. Oh, and to make sure you actually read this and didn’t just go on your marry way to and sent me a application because I was female, a sub, drew a whale, or had the word sexual within your small reading grasp, put the phrase “Antelope Milk” in your application.

Holy Handbags You Do Not Sound Like A Sub:

Indeed, I have built a nice wall about myself, but please keep in mind that I am looking for a Master, dominant, controlling, and cozy. I would totally like it if you used me for your pleasure, the majority of my fantasies involve the fact I am pleasing my partner.
Please keep in mind this is not normal slave commitment, you have full right to leave me at anytime, or pursue others. As do I.

~

Replies to this thread here.

Last edited by Leopard; 05-31-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
df6wen
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to df6wen

I talked to her for a while after her last advertisement and she told me that she was underage after I saw her face on cam. She said she was 16 and I believe it. I don't normally post on these things but I felt it needed saying.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
Counterfeit_Fantasy

I'm sincerely glad you eat what you're fed.
Edit: Facelaptop. I should really make myself a little more clear.
Look at that post.
Look at mine.
Look at your post.
Now back to mine.
Sadly, your post cannot compete with mine.
Look to yours.
Now back at mine.
My post is now common logic.
Anything is possible when you compare using your own knowledge rather than what's fed to you during a slowly falling relationship.
Look up.
Now back down.
My post is now diamonds.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Old 05-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #4
fun20010418

im interested
pm me your yahoo name
Old 05-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
Trygg

Default Not so Old-spice?

I guess it would help if the Dom in the situation acted more mature than the sub. Which given this current rare find among the submissive world, would be a pretty hard specimen to find. (Mostly given due to the fact that atleast 85% of all the Male "Masters" on here are only in if for the chance to see a girl naked on cam.) But I digress.

I am perfectly confident that you will find what you are looking for in a Dom, although it may take a while for a quality one to catch you on the heel. (If you are not strict to a Dom, and would consider a Domme, you may find yourself in luck. Because Dommes on average are more serious than the Doms. But it could be weighted based purely on the fact that the guy/girl ratio on here is like 5/1) As I digress further.

I am very interested to see how a dom will perform on you and see if there is much of an attitude change when you are collared. Not saying you have a bad attitude, but your forwardness, and apparent drive is something a Dom may want to beat out of you pretty quickly. Atleast when you are talking with/to him. He'd probably care less how you act towards others. May even prefer you to cuss them out and degrade them. Make him feel superior to everyone.

Anywho, before I start to rant on again. I wish you the best. And may your search be a short, but fulfilling one.

(Edited Master with Dom instead in regards to your wishes in your post.)
Old 05-28-2011, 04:10 AM   #6
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

First of all I'm not Prince Caspian nor Aslan.

Usually, the hardest to find is a mistress for a male sub. But, the Dom you are seeking is harder to find even than that. You seems very intelligent and of course, very funny. This is the funniest ad I have ever seen in getDare. I really appreciate your effort. People like you make this site a nice place to hang with. The only problem I'm seeing in this ad is font size.

I do not apply to be your Dom, because I think you deserve someone BETTER than me. So I don't bother to apply. B-)

If you do not find the 'decent' master you are looking for, you are always welcome to contact me. You can find the link to my ad in my signature.

All the best!
Old 05-28-2011, 04:13 AM   #7
Master Synn

Not sure if I am worthy either, but I would like you to read my post and if you decide to contact me we can talk more.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77550
Old 05-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #8
SubBabyDoll

Crown

From what I can see, regardless of age she deserves a Dom (albeit if out there or not) I don't agree that a Domme would be the best choice because they can be just as bad if not more rough and kinky. I do agree that being a Mistress for a male slave is hard to find but this is even harder because she has much more than profound potential. I wish you the best of luck, because there's someone out there for everyone. Wonderful Add
Old 05-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #9
Counterfeit_Fantasy

To: Yours_Slave
I made my text bigger, just for you. <3
I am having a hard time trying to find that fuzzy feeling Master. I fear that a large portion of the site's Master population are those who are looking for nothing more than to get in the pants of a Sub, the fastest and easiest way possible. In this case, I've been having a steady flow of deserving Doms that keep my hopes up even through the constancy of gouge-my-eyes-out-wtf replies. I may contact you if I do not find someone, don't look down on yourself, you're a fairly nice person I'm sure.
My text is small so the size of the actually application seems smaller than it actually is, hopefully it scares off less people.

To: Master Synn
Thank-you, you had a very ravishing application, though you didn't stand out as I would hope. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm sure you'll find the right person for you!

To: SubBabyDoll

I believe that the age comment was not trying to make me seem any less fantabulous, but trying to get me banned. The site is now 18+, and an underage posting would give the mods something to banhammer upon. I did not have the best time with him, and from the looks of it neither did he. I should make my jokes and test a little more obvious.
Looking at a few female Masters, I seem to fit more along their lines. I was considering a jump to looking for a Domme as well, but not quite ready to get out of the closet

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Old 05-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
logan

I'd just like to say that the OldSpice reference in your second post ... beautiful. Good luck on finding what you search for, though if I might suggest looking elsewhere, as has been said above, this isn't really a place for serious people. Fetlife perhaps, might suit you better.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:22 AM   #11
The Natural

Brilliant.

Let's leave it at that.

-Mike

"Strength does not come from a physical capacity, but from an indomitable will." -Ghandi
Old 05-29-2011, 01:00 AM   #12
Flipper3
Account Banned

As others have said above: a great thread you have here. I do believe that you can find some serious people on here, but you will always get people that will leave a short reply with an email or put you down. However, do not let them get to you..it just makes the process of searching much more rewarding in the end.

I have sent my application/letter/message, but whatever happens in the end: Good luck!
Old 05-29-2011, 06:50 AM   #13
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

LOL!

Thanks for the compliment thy highness. If thee couldn't find the master you are seeking for, Thee can find the magical words to open the portal of my dungeon, in my ad. Describe about thyself in the Iris message, you are going to send to me, like whether are you going to a job or still studying and what are your likes in BDSM

I wish good luck with thine search!
Old 05-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

"Hello ladies.
Look at your Dom(me). Now back to me.
Back to your Dom(me). Now back to me.
Sadly, your Dom(me) is not me. But if he, she or it stopped pussyfooting about he, she or it could be like me." ...

... Sorry, couldn't resist a bit of Old Spice Man myself.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 05-29-2011, 11:00 AM   #15
alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post
"Hello ladies.
Look at your Dom(me). Now back to me.
Back to your Dom(me). Now back to me.
Sadly, your Dom(me) is not me. But if he, she or it stopped pussyfooting about he, she or it could be like me." ...

... Sorry, couldn't resist a bit of Old Spice Man myself.
Hahah, my gosh, that's the best thing I've read all day.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk