Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-25-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Heart An innocence lost...

Click here to read the complete story without user comments!

Hey everyone! as part of a truth, I will be writing about the events that took place at my 18th birthday party. I'll get right to it!

Chapter 1.

The party was going well and I was surrounded by my friends, Abbie, Cassie, Olivia, Emily, and Jade. Abbie was the truly outgoing blonde with a bubbly personality. Cassie seemed the opposite, hiding behind brunette curtains. Olivia was wearing her dark hair up in an intricate knot, while Emily was content to leave her hair hanging down. Both, like cassie were brunettes. Jade was the only other blonde in our group, sporting dazzling green eyes.Since it was getting late, we had decided it was time for all the guys to leave. You see, there were some secrets best left secrets. Sure, we all had guys to worry about, and guy crushes, boyfriends, and anything else a teenage girl could possibly spend time worrying about.

Now that all those distractions were removed, we could relax and be much more touchy-feely around eachother. It was then that Abbie turned to me, flashed her deathly cute smile, and said, "Hey, Carolyn, you know that box I stopped you from opening in front of the boys, right?"

"sure, what's in it?"

"Just a little something to ruin your innocence," giggled Abbie. Jade, Em and Olivia joined in the laughter. They may have been my closest friends, but there was something undeniably hot about how she said it. At this point I think it's important to note that Abbie had not been the first of our group to become bicurious. That had been Cassie's job. However, no one else was as open as Abbie when it came to such things. Over the course of a few weeks she has gotten everyone involved. That is, everyone except me. I had always been the shy and reluctant girl. Unlike some of my friends, I still had my "virtue". However, Abbie had promise me she would have a birthday surprise that would "change all that"

To be continued.
Comments and criticisms are appreciated <3

Last edited by Leopard; 03-23-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to Lyn for this post:
Old 01-26-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Yes... Finally!!!
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
Wolf_78

I can see this turning into a top story, Cant wait to hear more.

Last edited by Wolf_78; 01-26-2011 at 06:25 AM. Reason: spelling
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:47 AM   #4
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

lets hear more please
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2:

Abbie handed me a plain-looking box. Curious, I shook it to try and discern what was inside it. I looked up at the ring of friends standing around me, smiled, and peeled the wrapping off of the present.

As the gift emerged from its cocoon, The girls around me began to laugh. I still didn't quite catch what was going on until I noticed the word "vibrator" on the side of the box, written in a curly pink! I immediately blushed, not just because I was unsure of what I would do with it, but also because the thought that Abbie may very well be fantasizing about what I would do with it in the future flashed in my mind.

Cassie, who was laughing almost uncontrollably, looked at me and said, "Maybe that'll come in useful tonight. After all, We have several hours ahead of us, and there's almost nothing to do."

"Not exactly nothing" said olivia in an excited voice. "Truth? or dare?"

Jade piped up, "I'll go first! Umm... truth?"

"what was your first time like?"

As jade proceeded to describe her first encounter with a boy, My head was spinning. My hands were shaky and some pretty un-innocent thoughts were floating around in my head. Holding the box with the toy inside made me feel a lot less like "Innocent Carolyn" as all my friends would call me, and a lot more like "Daring Lyn," the nickname that everyone used for me.

Jade kept talking, "And even though it was over pretty fast, that's how I lost it. and it really wasn't that great, but I did like what led up to it. There was just something incredible about having your boobs licked and sucked until you can barely stand up..."

I shifted my weight and looked at her, realizing at the same time that I was beginning to get wet. I was only in some sweatpants, with just a thong underneath! "How mortifying," I thought. I hoped no one would notice as I shifted along the cushion that I was sitting on, hoping the feeling would go away.

"Truth or dare?, Lyn," asked Emily.

"Well, Um.. truth?" I replied hesitantly, unsure of myself.

"Do you ever masturbate? If you do, tell us how and where," Asked Emily, with a grin that could have belonged to the cheshire cat!

I turned extremely red, and then admitted that I only did it in the shower these days... especially after my sister had caught me when she was home during spring break earlier in the year. As for how I did it, I talked about using just the shower jet on a massage setting, and sometimes, my hands just rubbing my clit if necessary. As I talked about how I would come, I realized that I was going from slightly horny to almost completely aroused. This could not end well, or so I thought.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that Abbie was bouncing slightly in her spot on the couch, with a cushion between her legs. Her, too?! Just the thought of another friend of mine being turned on gave me the shivers.

To be continued.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #6
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pymani96 View Post
Yes... Finally!!!
I try to keep my promises, haha. I could tell you were waiting for this and didn't want to keep you in the dark too long
Old 01-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_78 View Post
I can see this turning into a top story, Cant wait to hear more.
Wow really? Thank you so much! that means a lot to me.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #8
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please hurry up can't wait for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:07 AM   #9
lilysmaster
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to lilysmaster Send a message via MSN to lilysmaster Send a message via Yahoo to lilysmaster

Very good start, I look forward to reading more, this has a lot of potential.

Are you a story writer? Do you need someone to edit your stories?
gD Editing Services Thread or PM me.
lilysmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:37 AM   #10
Swan
Account Banned

I like it, a nice start.
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #11
poker

nice one keep going
poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #12
Sluttyboy9

Keep going, i'm getting very interested and want to hear more, and it's even more exciting because it's non-fiction!!
Sluttyboy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #13
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

nice beginning, I'm really looking forward to new chapters
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:43 PM   #14
zac
getDare Sweetheart

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SO FAR XD xxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #15