Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2017, 08:47 PM   #1
sub_ely

Female Driving to Work and Work Dares. 28/F

How would a slut drive to work? If in an office by herself, how would a slutty whore be productive without forgetting her place?

This slut has a half an hour commute to and from work, driving through a city with lots of stop signs and stop lights. Car is parked in a parking garage at work. This whore slut works in an office shared with one other person who is rarely there. Public bathrooms.

Looking for dares and rules to motivate me to go to the office and keep me in my place. Will write detailed reports.

I have a desk, filing cabinet, book shelf, standard office supplies minus printer. No social suicide dares, though I will accept discrete ones for when my office mate is there.

Likes and limits are in the description!

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:13 PM   #2
lonewolf

Default dare

So when you get a stop sign you must ub your pussy for 10 sec if you get a red light you must remove one item of clothing and put it in the back seat
until you get to work
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity and i have the right to keep adding Please help me

'I was given 7/10 by MiStraLan after my full body inspection"
lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:19 PM   #3
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
So when you get a stop sign you must ub your pussy for 10 sec if you get a red light you must remove one item of clothing and put it in the back seat
until you get to work
Thank You for your reply. I will do the first part of the dare. Is there something I can do instead for the second? Driving completely naked is illegal here.

Also, is this a one-day dare? A rule for every work commute?

Again, thank You!

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:23 PM   #4
lonewolf

Default three

Three days a week and ever red light you most take the item of clothing off at work
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity and i have the right to keep adding Please help me

'I was given 7/10 by MiStraLan after my full body inspection"
lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #5
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

How about a simple rule to follow, no panties at work unless really needed. Also, while sitting at desk, your pussy cannot be empty . You can use any item from work or home to keep it filled.
Same goes while you are driving to work or from work.

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:40 PM   #6
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Three days a week and ever red light you most take the item of clothing off at work
Three days a week it is and I will keep count of my red light stops until I get to work. Thank you!

Old 09-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #7
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by appughar View Post
How about a simple rule to follow, no panties at work unless really needed. Also, while sitting at desk, your pussy cannot be empty . You can use any item from work or home to keep it filled.
Same goes while you are driving to work or from work.
Commando it is. Thank you. I really like the second part two. This slut will keep her pussy filled while driving and sitting at her desk. Thank you!

Old 09-17-2017, 10:01 PM   #8
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

How about following rule:
Whenever slut needs to leave her office chair, she'll edge first.

Enjoy!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:07 PM   #9
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
How about following rule:
Whenever slut needs to leave her office chair, she'll edge first.

Enjoy!
Sounds like fun! I have another one in pm that requires I sit on the floor when alone in the office. Could we modify this to edging when I need to get up from wherever I am sitting?

Last edited by sub_ely; 09-17-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:19 PM   #10
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_ely View Post
Sounds like fun! I have another one in pm that requires I sit on the floor when alone in the office. Could we modify this to edging when I need to get up from wherever I am sitting?
Surely, we'll then extend it to the car as well...
Anytime getting up in office or car, you'll have to edge first.
(except if asked to leave the vehicle by some officer)

Will you be keeping an overview of dare/rules you're following for us to see?

Enjoy!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCrazy for this post:
Old 09-17-2017, 10:43 PM   #11
sub_ely

Default List so far

Hi! Thank you all who have given me tasks and rules so far. Here is a list below! This slut has a busy day planned ahead!

Tasks:

Commute:
1) Every time I stop at a stop sign, I will rub my pussy for 10 seconds. (Three days a week)
2) I will keep count of the number of times I stop at a red light. Once I get to the office, I will remove an article of clothing (provided I am alone). (Three days a week).
3) Per PM The first time I stop, I will pinch/slap my left nipple. The second stop I will flick my pussy. The third, I will pinch/slap my right nipple. I will keep up the pattern for each consecutive stop.
4) Pussy cannot be empty while driving.
5) Must edge before getting out of the car (unless emergency).

Work:
1) No panties at work unless really needed.
2) Pussy cannot be empty while sitting in my office.
3) Per PM request, I will add a small item to my pussy for each hour a day I am at the office.
4) Must edge before standing up in office.
5) If guaranteed to be alone in the office, I must become a dog. I will strip down completely and stick a scarf in my pussy as a tail. (Anal is in the limits). Sitting in my office chair is not permitted.
6) Pinch nipples for each time I receive an email.
7) Wear a peek a boo bra or rope bra one day.

Old 09-17-2017, 11:27 PM   #12
Dominus87

Add nipple clamps or clothespins to your daily drive to work... enjoy!
Dominus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 11:27 PM   #13
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Ahh work dares great fun, a slut needs to be kept busy.

Comunte

1. Twice a week go to work earlier so you can stop of in a laybay or carparking space and finger pussy roughly for 5 mins, without cumming.

Work

1. 2 a day you go to the bathroom just to fuck yourself with an item of your desk, such as a pen. When in the bathroom sit on toilet seat tits out and fuck pussy hard as you can for a count of 120.

2. Wear possible only wear skirts/dress for work.

3. twice a week stockings for work.

4. Every week must masturbate in every toilet in your work, if you have less than 5 toilet. At lunch time must go to one outside your office in a shop or cafe until you hit your goal of 5.

5. Every other day have random humilating writing on your body under clothes.

6. If you complete a full week of all your tasks you choose you can cum on the weekend. If not request a punishment

If you want some more give us a shout have fun and keep us all posted on how you do, maybe have a file open on your computer keeping a diary of being a slut. ;-

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:07 AM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

When driving you must have your bare ass on the seat.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:22 AM   #15
mountainsteak1

Whenever you go to the bathroom at work, you will enter the stall and gag yourself with your fingers - it will be loud enough that anyone in the bathroom can hear. After audibly gagging, you may use the bathroom.

Have fun,
Mountain

Likes: CBT, ball busting, femdom, pain, clothespins/clamps, weights, JOI, people who string together multiple sentences, trading tasks & punishments with other switches, turning household goods into toys, icy hot, wax, bodywriting

Dislikes: semi-public, cum eating, cross-dressing, humiliation

Limits: Face pics, scat, piss, social suicide, public, other people, illegal, permanent, ass-to-mouth, money

My BDSMtest Kik: mountainsteak1
mountainsteak1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daily tasks, discipline, semi-pubic, slut, workplace