Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-18-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
makayla

Default How old were you when you started D/s (s/m)?

Did you like it?
How old were they?
Were you sub or dom?
Was it guy/guy, guy/girl, girl/girl?
Old 07-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I'm not really sure how I got into the d/s lifestyle actually. I would say I was probably around 19 or 20 when I started. I'm not quite sure how old the other person as they were mainly short spurts of d/s things as back then I thought it was more of a game than an actual lifestyle. I know better now. For a while I was a sub and still lean more towards that even though I have decided that I am going to stay a switch. The majority of my experiences have been guy/girl but I have had a few guy/guy things even though every experience was online.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen
Cool

I honestly don't know. I remember being five when i started stealing the neighbor girl's barbie dolls, tying them up naked in my room with the straps of my tie-on skates...

And i remember having always gotten my way from those whom i could - manipulate in any way - in kindergarten i used to just do my own thing, play outside in the sandbox for instance while everybody was inside cutting and pasting leaves they'd punched out to big collages...

Then at the age of 14- well, i'll spare you the details. I found myself with a submissive girlfriend whom needed a dominant more than anything - and i found myself with the opportunity to learn from several dominants.

I've never been a submissive at heart - even during my five year learning period, when i subbed for the sake of learning to sub - i was a brat at best. after five years of serving various doms, dommes and sundry, some good, some bad, some downright dangerous and some godly, i found myself knowing that i was ready for it - and ceremoneously burned my collar.

I've since i knew of the existance of BDSM, and the D/s dynamic, considered myself a Born Dominant - since my 19th, since that moment i set my collar alight, i consider myself a full-fledged dominant.

That's 11 years ago now, save about three weeks.

Does this answer your question, OP?

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
makayla

yeah, that answered it.
I was mostly trying to see how everyone individually got into it, and what there experience was.

Thanks
Old 07-20-2009, 08:06 AM   #5
Rei515

i was 15 when i started and felt perfectly fine and happy since it was the missing piece to my life. my 1st Master was 21, i was His pet, and although it didn't last long, it set me foward to my life now.
Rei515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 AM   #6
SubJoey18

There were signs that I would be submissive from the start.
I started locking myself in different rooms and pretending I couldn't get out.
Or I'd lay on the couch aroused and pretend to be tied up.

Around age 11 I started doing these things in a more sexual way.
I remember I got this metal chain dog collar my older brother used to wear...
and I would put it on, and then slip it under one of the legs of my bed...
Its weird how it started, with no influence, nothing, it just happens I guess.

I remember just a little while after that is when I was listening to a radio show.
It was called "Love Line" with Adam Corrola (the man's show) and Dr. Drew.
And they were talking about different submissive fetishes, and each one they talked about made me so interested and made me feel so aroused...
Thats how I first found out about a lot of the stuff I got into later in life.

So I'd say I was always submissive at heart, but it slowly unraveled.
Sometimes with no influence, and sometimes with influence.
Started way before I found out about sexuality. But it grew when I did.
I think I'll always be submissive to woman, its engraved in me.

I'll beat the fuck out of any guy I want, I'm an alpha male. hahahaha.
I've taken advantage of tons of people, scammed tons of people.
My friends used to call me the master manipulator... I love taking control of situations, I love being the leader in groups of friends.
But not when it comes to chicks. I've always been shy around them.
Their beautiful and fair, and I totally love being under them.
SubJoey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #7
Trauma

To be honest, I'm only just getting into it properly now (at 19). I'm a sub and have a mistress, it feels a little weird at times if I'm honest, but for the most part I enjoy it.
Won't do: severe pain, lasting damage, poo, messy.
Trauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:19 AM   #8
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

Sport 8ball

18, so basically when it was legal.

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:56 AM   #9
Kage

Did you like it? - I was a slave at one time when I was younger, maybe 3 years ago? But, I decided that being a slave, even if it was easier than being a Master IMO, wasn't the way I wanted to do it. My cam fucked up, and I left BDSM for a a while.

How old were they?: I was about 13?

Were you sub or dom?: Sub

Was it guy/guy, guy/girl, girl/girl?: Hm. Guy/Girl.
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #10
SimplySynful
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to SimplySynful

When I got into M/S, I was 13.
I was clearly a dom

I had dated a couple of guys, but unlike the typical girl, I refused to submit. This lead to most of our relationships ending. I had a lot of boyish tendencies, so "I was one of the guys" as they say.
I then discovered I had a specific type of male I was interest in, and was also taking a interest in females (They tended to be submissive anyway). I seemed to go for the, quiet, slightly nerdy, shy type, or the pretty boy, that appeared well groomed.

I had a favorite, his name was Alex, he was smart, well groomed, and fairly friendly. He was total opposite of my edgy punk crowd, and I didn't mind.
I got in the habit of giving him butt squeezes on the daily. His friends would flip, and say. "Dude, that girl just grabbed your ass" and he'd reply with a smile, "She's been doing it since we were in the 6th grade, I'm use to it" Sometime he'd even squeak.

We were good friends, he knew he could depends on me. This year, one of my final days at school before the summer was spent with him. Me and him alone in a art room. We engaged in light conversation. This ended with him coming out to me, and I didn't mind (after all I myself am 'Gender Blind' -pan-sexual- and I let him in on that secret), I kinda had already foreseen it. He went on to tell me how he was the dom in his gay relationship, and replied "You learned from the best". As he lifted up of his perfect paints to the art wall, I held his hand to help him down. I was indeed still much more dominant than him.

Before Alex, I did have my fun with the ladies, but there isn't much point in going into detail about that.
I went on to have 7 male slaves, and to dominate some other along the way.

Last edited by SimplySynful; 08-23-2009 at 05:43 PM.
SimplySynful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #11
Fallout_212

I was about 15 or 16, though I started getting into bondage when I was much younger then that. I was actually in the 5th grade when I stayed home from school, got on the computer, and searched for "girls tied up". Haha... yeah. D: That started it all. Always been submissive by the way.
Fallout_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #12
Caseopia

Trophy

Ok first experience. Well as most have said it started when I was very young. I have always had a fantastic pain tolerance and when I was eight-ish I would always play the victim and I'd have so much fun being tied up and captured and 'play' tortured as well.

It all properly began though when I became very angry at a close friend of mine. I said my other friend she was treating us like slaves. Because of this I started imagining her doing humiliating things etc. to me and I enjoyed it. This started me getting worried. I became even more worried when I found a board on a different forum to this about BDSM. I thought all hope of ever having a normal life again was out the window and that I was all alone in England.

Later on I found friends that were also semi into it but not to my extent. I began reading LOADS of forums including this one my favourite and I started learning about all the different things. I didn't get a chance to experiment till the age of fifteen. He was cruel and I was mainly the Dom which I didn't really enjoy. A year later I found my current master and I finally started doing BDSM properly and in person. Since then I've never looked back .

"You don't love someone for their car or their money or the way they dress...You love them because their soul sings a song only your's can understand..."

...Caseopia

Caseopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #13
tommo

i was about 8 when i started doing dares.
i did them with my friend out in the bush.
tommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:02 PM   #14
wisconsinboy

6th grade about 11, i liked both sides
wisconsinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:42 PM   #15
TheFloss

E'gads. I was crazy young. I remember being, like, possibly even 4 or younger, and tying a rolling chair to my penis, and towing it around, proudly showing my mom, who quickly declared, "We don't do that sort of thing."

That's my first memory of stuff like that, and whether everything sprung out of that, or if the seed was already there (much more likely) I don't know...

A couple years later, when I was probably 7, I told my sister she cold tie me up naked to a chair to make up for the fact that I broke one of her toys- almost interrupted by my mom who asked through the closed door, "What are you two doing?" "Nothiiing" we called back.

I've never understood folks who say that sexuality doesn't "wake up" till the age of 12 or 13. When I was in 1st and 2nd grade I remember making up fantasies in bed to pass the time about this cute girl in class.

I'd re-read any part in any book where folks got tied up over and over at night.

When I was around 8 I drew a picture of a bunch of naked boys chained up in a dungeon, and hid it being a box. The next day when I went to get it it was gone. I still cringe thinking about what my parents must have thought when they found it.

...and on and on and on. So the mindset was basically always there. Eventually I learned to stop letting people know about it, and all stayed quiet till the end of junior high, when I got up the nerve to mention it to a classmate- but even that wasn't a D/s thing as much as it was just her tying me to a tree...

So I'm still waiting for a legitimate (IMO) D/s relationship. It's definitely on the bucket list.
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk