Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 05:35 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

World [CLOSED] ScreenTime Parental Control application

Short version
I have taken an interest in controlling the amount of screentime someone has on their smartphone or tablet. This means that I can block apps (Android only), limit time spending on their phones, setting bed- and school time clocks and more. For those with the Android platform, it’ll be possible to block separate apps. But the most interesting part is the rewarding system built-in. I’ll be rewarding you with extra time on your phone if you’ll do a dare or something more serious like finishing homework or cleaning up your room.

Screentime Labs (website)

If you are interested, contact me through a PM. It’ll be the first time for me to control your screen time habits as it’ll most likely to be the first time for you to have your screen time limited. Before we even start, we can set up the terms, although, it isn’t as serious as this sounds. At any point during my reign, you may stop me, and everything will return to normal.

Screentime only works on the following platforms.

• iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch (iOS).
• Android phone or tablet, with Android 4.1 or higher.
• Amazon Kindle Fire.

Screentime’s features
Screentime works both on Android as well as on iOS. But on Android Screentime has twice the number of features as on iOS. To make clear what kind of features Screentime has, I have listed them all below. The features listed in cursive are the only features iOS has available.

Limit your child's daily screen time.
• Block apps from being used.
Get your child to bed on time. (bedtime clock)
Block apps during school. (class time clock)
Reward kids for doing their chores. (rewarding system)
Allow extra time or shut them down altogether.
• Daily summary of your child’s activity.
• Monitor the apps being used.
• Monitor websites visited.

Our contract
If you are interested even the slightest, you can send me a PM. Dropping me a single line will put you lower on the list of choice I have when many people are interested, so write about why you’re interested in this idea and what kind of devices (smartphones and tablets) you have.

Our contract really isn’t much of a contract. In fact, you can decide at any point to stop having your screen time controlled. To be more accurate, you have the full power to uninstall Screentime if you desire so. This is because ‘the parent’ normally has to set a password on your phone to prevent Screentime to be uninstalled from your phone. But in this case, I cannot physically touch your phone so I cannot set the password myself. However, I will always know if you decide to uninstall Screentime, although I prefer if you didn’t.

My idea of control
Once Screentime has been installed on your device, I’ll be able blocks apps and more. For you, this means that you don’t get much time on your phone, depending on your preferred length of time that we agreed upon. For each ‘chore’ you do, you can lengthen your time. For instance, if you clean up your room, I will grant you more time on your device. Of course, the bed- and school time clocks will be used as well. Any other things you find thrilling to try can be implemented too.

Why you should try Screentime
These days, everyone spends too much time behind a screen, and I am no exception. Using Screentime, you may find out to have fun when not having to look at a screen as well. Besides this main reason why you should try Screentime, here are more reasons why.

• The thrill of knowing someone will deny you your phone.
• Getting rid of that stupid addiction to a certain game or application (Facebook, Candy Crush, etc).
• Doing dares, chores and daily tasks (homework) to get more screen time.

Entry non-getDare members
If you don't have an account on getDare, then you can contact me on Kik. My Kik username is removed, which can be found above my avatar. However, because you are not a member of getDare, you'll have to answer the following questions on Kik.

1. What is your (nick)name?
2. How old are you?
3. In what timezone do you live?
4. What kind of device platform do you have? (Android/iOS/other)
5. Why are you interested in this idea?*

* Not mandatory.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-16-2017 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Entry for non-getDare members
The following 3 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 08-10-2016, 07:44 PM   #2
HumbleSlave

I like the idea of this. But, I would prefer a ladies gentle touch.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:09 PM   #3
alex_carter
getDare Devil

This is a really cool idea, but I'm not actually brave enough to try it for myself.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:21 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Too bad neither of you two wants to participate. I am open for anyone who wants to try out this idea. If you don't like it, then it's a good thing that you tried it at least. However, if you do like it, it's an excellent idea to have tried it and still want to continue.

In fact, I would be very happy to have a dozen of people participate. The main thing that I'll be doing to setting a system in place for your screen time. After this system is created for each person individually, based on their likes, limits and preferences, I will mostly continue monitoring the activities. If you'd like so, I can even modify the settings or punish you with a complete shutdown of all your apps. But to be clear, everything can be discussed before starting and even while monitoring.

So as of this moment, I am still looking for people. Regardless of whether you want to try it for just a day, a week or a whole month, just knock on my door.

Entry for non-getDare members is available as well. Figured I should say it here as well as I've written this part at the bottom of the thread post. Just Kik me and answer some questions.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 08-11-2016, 02:54 PM   #5
KinkyNudist
getDare Sweetheart

Love the idea!!
I would give it a go

Telegram: https://t.me/GMGReece
discord username:
Likes: Dice Dares, be Controlled, humiliation, posing, Teamviewer

Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Cross Dressing, Illegal, friends, social suicide, anal, body changes, Face
Old 08-11-2016, 05:02 PM   #6
pet monkey
getDare Devil

I have tried this before with a previous Dom and I have to say I love it. I currently have Qustodio on my phone (by which I mean of course Duchess has it on my phone) and she can limit my usage accordingly. It is awesome. Basically, I'm posting here to say it's an awesome idea and a great feeling of giving up power. If you're at all interested this seems like a great way to get your feet wet, and, from what I know of him, RiskyFlame seems like a decent and honorable person to try it with.

Have fun with it!

TL;DR: Give it a shot, you might like it.

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
Old 08-17-2016, 02:27 PM   #7
Little submissive
Account Banned

Default Got curious

Fixed it all up for my phone and tablet and its a pretty cool app. Was genuinely surprised looking at the settings. So good idea and I hope more do join you.
Old 08-17-2016, 11:05 PM   #8
Cjrocker

So I like the app and I tested it. but I'm wondering on the tasks I would have to do to earn more time?
Old 08-18-2016, 11:20 AM   #9
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Limited spots

Thank you all for your lovely comments and feedback. Unfortunately, I have experienced a lot of drop-outs*, more than I expected there would be. For instance, I have about zero applicants at the moment, i.e. everyone so far has dropped out. There were also some people who were looking for more than just Screen Time. So to be clear, it's strictly Screen Time and no complete constructions around the idea, aka Dom/sub.

To those who showed their interest in this idea and sent me a PM/Kik, I am happy to set up everything. But I won't be accepting new people if this drop-out trend will continue. Maybe I'll continue until no one replies any longer or maybe a few days, cutting off those who were genuinely interested in the idea. Sorry.

* Note: As said in the thread-post, you can stop whenever you want to. This, however, does not include stopping within a day without saying anything afterwards. Reason: you neither tried any app-features nor did you experience the core of the idea.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 08-23-2016, 03:14 PM   #10
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Is there any way for you to find out someone's identity through this app?

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:17 PM   #11
bleonav06
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
If you change the name on your phone (which is probably your name's phone) then I don't think that they can.

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
Old 08-24-2016, 04:02 PM   #12
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
With Screen Time, you cannot find out someone's identity. On the iOS platform, I'm a 100% sure of this. On the Android platform, the monitoring person can view your browser history. But no other information that can identify you can be found, except you have apps with your real name as the title.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 08-24-2016, 04:34 PM   #13
daettil69

This sounds like it might be interesting. I might give it a try sometime.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 08-24-2016, 08:10 PM   #14
daettil69

I went ahead and installed this. If anyone is interested in taking control PM me and we can work out the details. It looks like I will have to get some sort of QR code from you to get started.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Last edited by daettil69; 08-24-2016 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:03 PM   #15
HumbleSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
With Screen Time, you cannot find out someone's identity. On the iOS platform, I'm a 100% sure of this. On the Android platform, the monitoring person can view your browser history. But no other information that can identify you can be found, except you have apps with your real name as the title.
I was also wondering about this. The few particular concerns that came to mind are that come to mind are if it logs phone calls (that meta data the NSA likes to claim his harmless...), Facebook page names if viewing through a browser, and if it logs SMS messages. (Again, just like the phone, might pick up phone numbers or names.)
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dares, phone, screentime