Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 06-11-2016, 11:32 PM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default I am a dictator and my law is ....

Okay it goes like this. The first person makes up a weird/embarrassing/daring law that he/she sets for all his subjects to obey at all times. You can be creative and think of any law, regardless on whether it is practical or can be really enforced.

The next person answers whether he/she would be happy to follow the new law, reluctant to but will do so anyway, or be disobedient and ignore the law altogether.

Next person than passes a new law for the next, and so on.

I will start: "I am a dictator and everybody should be barefoot at all times, no shoes and socks allowed. Only below freezing and with snow, shoes are allowed but only when outside."

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:59 PM   #2
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

As the Grand Vizier, I defy your order and will wear shoes at my discretion.

In honor of The Pantyless Goddess I declare Wednesdays no underwear days. All citizens shall not wear any underwear of any kind. In order to enforce this law, any citizen is allowed at any time to demand any other citizen to demonstrate to them that they are not wearing underwear.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 12:33 PM   #3
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

No underwear Wednesday???? No chance, I'll just wear all the underwear I own, clean and dirty, male and female...and at least something stolen.

If I was dictator and my law is that everyone for the 30 minutes of the start of the working day (or school) MUST dance to Taylor Swift's Shake it Off, then to Bee Gees' Staying Alive, followed by Britney Spears' Baby, One More Time.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 02:30 PM   #4
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

No chance of me doing that.
As your supreme ruler I decree that all sexual acts will be conducted only in government specified rooms. Each sexual act will be witnessed by no less than 20 different advisers. A recording of each act will be sent to everyone you know. If caught in a sexual act outside one of there areas, you will have a device permanently installed that prevent you from ever orgasming/cumming again, the device has a side effect of keeping people horny at all times.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:29 PM   #5
Sexkittin

Yeah, no way am I following that.
As your new king I say that pants will never be worn again. Only shorts,skirts, skorts ,and dressed allowed on any gender. You also have the option of going bottomless.
Sexkittin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:41 PM   #6
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry, but no. Shorts are so... plebeian. Not fit for a king.

And since that's what I, apparently, am, my new rule is that people must, at all times, wear a meter on their clothes that displays to the world how aroused they are.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:19 AM   #7
Wolf007
Account Banned

Ridiculous! Those meters can't be thrusted, chances are too high for unsuspecting people to get humped.

As your brand new intergalactic overlord, i declare that all human beings...especially women...from this moment forth will show they're private bodyparts at request of...the brand new intergalactic overlord. (witch is me obviously)

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:25 PM   #8
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

The only private part I'll ever expose on-demand is my ass so you can kiss it.

As sexy dominatrix and supreme universal ruler, I declare October 15th to be a universal holiday celebrating all things cute, pretty, and feminine. Petting zoos and frilly clothing shops will be available at all the local parks and absence from school and work are permitted, provided this time is spent petting a fluffy animal or playing with stuffies. It's suggested that all shops decorate their windows with pastel colors, flowers, and pearls.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:12 AM   #9
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I refuse. That rule is just evil.

As your dictator I declare that everyone must get permission from me to have any sexual pleasure and must be naked 24/7.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:42 PM   #10
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Nope, too cold.

As Grand Imperial Poo-Bah of all things grand and imperial, I hereby decree that tummies are to be rubbed either by the owner of said tummy or by the nearest available able-bodied person (i.e. the "rub giver") after every meal and during every upset tummy.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"Prismarine!"
Old 10-31-2016, 05:47 PM   #11
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Really? Tummy rubs? I mean, I guess it could have been worse... though I believe I'd prefer the fires of hell.

Well, anyway, since I'm assuming the royal phallic shaped specter, I hereby decree the construction of an orgy facility in every city where every adult person has to spend at least three hours a week.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:22 PM   #12
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

I'll abide, provided I'm not required to engage in any orgy activities. I'm in a monogamous relationship, thank u.

As new and rightful owner of the royal dildo, I hereby decree that creationism be reduced to a footnote of scientifically unfounded superstition in all science classrooms.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"
Old 10-31-2016, 10:11 PM   #13
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Creationism is not a science so I do agree with this rule!

As your supreme ruler I hereby demand that the practice of pubic hair shaving needs to stop at once. You may trim but you are no longer allowed to shave down there. You will all be subject to a non-voluntary monthly inspection and the punishment for being shaved will be harsh.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:15 AM   #14
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

As the Supreme Arbitrator of All Things Sexual, I overrule that nonsensical order, and allow anyone with fake blonde hair to shave their pubes. Trust me, that will help avoid a lot of curtain/carpet comments from morons.

I decree that all females reaching age 18 must lose their virginity within 6 months of their birthday (if they haven't done so already), preferably with the Supreme Arbitrator of All Things Sexual. PM for appointments. First come, first cum basis.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:08 AM   #15
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

As Grand Executive Intergalactic Judge and Jury, I repeal that law. The concept of virginity is dumb!

I also decree that all public parks larger than 100 acres shall section off no less than 10 acres for nudists and outdoorsy BDSM players to enjoy. Each sectioned area must contain benches, tables, at least one gazebo, and a tree.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Advertisements
Kink Talk