Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-07-2014, 05:24 AM   #1
Mumbles91

Default Zombie apocalypse

So I'm really bored at work and starting thinking of this.

Does anyone believe it could happen? Is anyone prepared?

What's your plan if this was to happen. Where would you go, who would you take, what would be your weapon of choice? Or.. Would you want to be a zombie?

Who would wield a whip or a cane rather than a shotgun?

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:30 AM   #2
Saddi
getDare Sweetheart

Did you start this thread just to find out my plan?
Shameful.

Yes I have a master plan of what I will do when the zombie apocalypse happens.
No I'm not sharing it.

I would definitely go for a machete type weapon attached to a shotgun, so I could shoot if absolutely necessary.

However, I would very much like to go through it with this man:
Saddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:49 AM   #3
Gajr

It would turn BDSM lethal as opposed to just fun :P

In terms of mass extinctions... It will probably come from antibiotic resistance and stuff like that, rather than a zombie apocolypse...

121lbs, 5ft7

Kik: gajr141
Gajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:26 AM   #4
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

If you don't have a plan by now, then I pity you. My plan is to get naked and lay in my bed, that'll repel the female zombies.

As for the male ones, they're more tricky. If I look pleased to see them, and blow them some kisses, then about 65% of them will be scared away. The final 35% of male zombies are trickier.

Obviously, now that I've been blowing kisses to the male zombies the gay/bi zombies will be more attracted to me. If I tell them that I have a headache, and 'not tonight dear' then about 30% will respect my decision and move on.

I reckon I could take the remaining 5% if it came to a fight. Bring it on.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #5
CunningLinguist

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, the vast majority of the human population would be dead/zombies. The sheer odds of surviving the outbreak, and the looting, and the murdering, are slim to nothing. But your best bet, I think,would be to move away from populated areas and isolate yourself from zombies and other humans alike. Live off the land and scavenging supplies without staying in one place for too long. But i would probably (statistically) die in the beginning anyway, so it doesn't really matter...
- bodily functions/fluids, family, pics/cam, icy hot
CunningLinguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:38 AM   #6
Mumbles91

Quote:
Originally Posted by An_Jon View Post
If you don't have a plan by now, then I pity you. My plan is to get naked and lay in my bed, that'll repel the female zombies.

As for the male ones, they're more tricky. If I look pleased to see them, and blow them some kisses, then about 65% of them will be scared away. The final 35% of male zombies are trickier.

Obviously, now that I've been blowing kisses to the male zombies the gay/bi zombies will be more attracted to me. If I tell them that I have a headache, and 'not tonight dear' then about 30% will respect my decision and move on.

I reckon I could take the remaining 5% if it came to a fight. Bring it on.
That is the best plan I have ever heard!! You would certainly survive I may even add this somewhere into my plan to survive the initial outbreak!

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:00 AM   #7
like to be cruel

we should build a group of (potential) survivors

you need:

CLOTHES:
- Motorcycle Clothes,
thick leather will save you from bites and let you still move quick

WEAPONS:
- Your hopefully trained body
- Katana, melee weapons are the best to choose. everybody needs one
- Bow/Crossbow, silent and deadly, make own ammu(arrows)
- Knife, mostly as tool
- Handgun, just to quit yourself if needed.

SUPPLIES:
- Water
- Medics
- Compass
- trustworthy friends

if that is to much for you just hire mishonne

My Chastity
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71262

Likes & Limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71201

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71213
like to be cruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:38 PM   #8
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, the vast majority of the human population would be dead/zombies. The sheer odds of surviving the outbreak, and the looting, and the murdering, are slim to nothing. But your best bet, I think,would be to move away from populated areas and isolate yourself from zombies and other humans alike. Live off the land and scavenging supplies without staying in one place for too long. But i would probably (statistically) die in the beginning anyway, so it doesn't really matter...
This is pretty much my plan, hope I get lucky and survive long enough to escape to the country - although knowing me I'll probably die from not a zombie :P If I survive long enough and find any survivors eventually we could build a stronghold but the chances of that are so slim it's not even worth thinking about.

Although as also previously said, a resistant strain of bacteria is probably going to kill us off

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #9
BecomingMelisa

Don't think it would ever happen but IF for some reason that doesn't exist:

- search for some partners
- collect weapons
- live on an island
~> problems solved!

and if all of that fails, just try to have as much fun as possible before you die!

If I am already a zombie, eventually search for some people on getDare and bite them first so your plans won't work :P
BecomingMelisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #10
HotMistress10

I would just steal a boat and live in the water. Ive never seen a zombie capable of swimming so I would like my odds
(max 250)

Pm me Spank and I do 200 spanks
Pm me kidnap and I will do 45 minutes of bondage
Likes Everything not in limits
Limits Pics vids family perm illegal scat blood reports email
Anyone who sends me a degrading pm owns me for as long as they want
I DO NOT WANT A MALE SLAVE STOP PMING ME
HotMistress10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:10 PM   #11
forsaken5678

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotMistress10 View Post
I would just steal a boat and live in the water. Ive never seen a zombie capable of swimming so I would like my odds
That was going to be MY answer Hahahaha
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:12 PM   #12
HotMistress10

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken5678 View Post
That was going to be MY answer Hahahaha
You can come with me on the boat as long as you bring some fishing gear so we can fish
(max 250)

Pm me Spank and I do 200 spanks
Pm me kidnap and I will do 45 minutes of bondage
Likes Everything not in limits
Limits Pics vids family perm illegal scat blood reports email
Anyone who sends me a degrading pm owns me for as long as they want
I DO NOT WANT A MALE SLAVE STOP PMING ME
HotMistress10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:18 PM   #13
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by like to be cruel View Post
we should build a group of (potential) survivors

you need:

CLOTHES:
- Motorcycle Clothes,
thick leather will save you from bites and let you still move quick

WEAPONS:
- Your hopefully trained body
- Katana, melee weapons are the best to choose. everybody needs one
- Bow/Crossbow, silent and deadly, make own ammu(arrows)
- Knife, mostly as tool
- Handgun, just to quit yourself if needed.

SUPPLIES:
- Water
- Medics
- Compass
- trustworthy friends

if that is to much for you just hire mishonne
Thick leather, while useful to protect against bites and not very likely to allow the easy transference of bloodborne pathogens such as the theoretical zed virus, does not work well to allowing you to move around nimbly which may very well be a key in surviving.

It depends greatly on the type of zombies. Slow zombies mean you'd be best off being armored well, especially if they aren't very effective at damaging you except when they can get their teeth into you. Quicker zombies, conversely, would be better avoided by having tighter fitting waterproof (ergo blood proof) armor, and being as quick as possible.

A katana is a horrible weapon. If you must have a sword, go with something that will still work after you go through the first few necks, such as a two handed sword. But your best bet is to use a bludgeon weapon that you can use to destroy the neck of the zeds without risking excess blood being spilt (and thus greatly lowering the danger).

While it is at least two magnitude easier to make arrows and bolts (what you call a crossbow's ammunition) compared to even the simplest of ammunition for a firearm, it is still not an easy task at all. If you have practiced beforehand, and especially if you also make your own bows/crossbows, then you would be far better off. Make sure to have as much of the fletching supplies on hand as having to build your own jig would be horrible. Feathers/vanes are going to be bothersome, and they're dirt cheap right now.

You should carry at least two knives, and a third if you understand how to properly use a knife for combat against other human beings. Better to avoid that, though, whenever possible.

Firearms would be extremely useful to terrorize other human beings who you wish to raid for supplies, and when needed as a backup weapon when your more easily replaced weapons are not functional enough. And yes, using it to destroy yourself is also a good use if you aren't willing to use the knife on yourself.

Water is obvious, but better yet you should know how to purify water and have the materials to purify water at least two ways.

Medical supplies are useful, but surely going to be lacking given that people rarely have a first aid kit let alone the materials needed to perform an operation.

A compass is pretty worthless without a map, of course, and even with a map what good are either of those unless you're aiming to go somewhere specific? The best thing to do would be to avoid going somewhere specific unless you have a "bug out" location set up.

Trustworthy friends are good, but better yet make sure they're also friends that you could easily kill if they're bitten, or if they are unable to take the stress of the situation.

~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
If you're properly prepared and ready to leave to a distant location quickly, your chances of survival are much much higher. Of course, that is assuming you can survive in said distant location. It's not something most people can do.

No need to move around too often though so long as you are far enough away from large population centers, and the zombies don't turn out to be the massive roaming horde type and you don't make any obvious markings that raiders would see. But having seasonal camps would likely be useful for survival-related reasons not in regards to zombies/raiders.

~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecomingMelisa View Post
Don't think it would ever happen but IF for some reason that doesn't exist:

- search for some partners
- collect weapons
- live on an island
~> problems solved!

and if all of that fails, just try to have as much fun as possible before you die!

If I am already a zombie, eventually search for some people on getDare and bite them first so your plans won't work :P
You should start with the first two before it becomes an issue, so you can already be planning on how to steal a boat to get to an island that is large enough to support human habitation, but also sparsely populated enough that you can clear the island of people assuming it has become infected, or clear it of people assuming you need to take over the island by force.

~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotMistress10 View Post
The common thought is that they sink, and walk along the ocean floors (review "World War Z", the book, to discuss how well that works out for them).

Living in the water is not something you can likely do full time without some substantial planning beforehand, which also means a good deal of money and time "wasted" if it never becomes an issue.

Of course, you can set up the requirements after you've gotten to the point where you need them, but it'd be a whole lot harder. But yes, living on the water is one of the better choices.

~~~

As should be relatively obvious, I am prepared for such an event, although I don't believe it is a very likely event that may happen.

My current plan revolves around two people I've found who are acceptable for the task and live close enough that we could meet each other without needing to deal with large amounts of travel. In fact, one lives with me right now. That's planning!

The locations we would go are currently classified, but the best location to go is where there are no human beings, and it is also hard to get there. The harder it is to get somewhere, the less likely you will find raiders. Additionally, depending on the type of zombies, you will want to stay clear of large population centers because of hordes, or fast/rabid zombies.

Weapons are a tricky subject because they don't last all that long given proper usage. I've got a seven foot metal staff that I would use, as well as a small collection of swords, and traditional bows. I wouldn't waste arrows on zombies whenever possible. And as I live in California and have no desire to be on the governmental list, I've avoided firearms thus far.

Would I want to be a relatively mindless flesh craving creature? No, thank you.

Between those three, I'd go with the cane, shotgun, and then the whip. The whip wouldn't be very useful against zeds, and the shotgun would attract too much attention (both zed and human), while the cane would be relatively effective, if not a bit weak.

Hopefully it never becomes a requirement that we put any of this to the test.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #14
BecomingMelisa

Well I got a better idea, than in my post .... I will just follow forrest.livingston8 .... Someone who can put up such a wall of text about a zombie apocalypse just has to know what's the right thing to do :P:P
BecomingMelisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:24 PM   #15
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecomingMelisa View Post
Well I got a better idea, than in my post .... I will just follow forrest.livingston8 .... Someone who can put up such a wall of text about a zombie apocalypse just has to know what's the right thing to do :P:P
Come with me if you want to live!

Hold on, I'll need to bring my laptop so I can type at the zombies. Also, can you crank the handle, because I kind of want to catch up on my email, as well.

But yes, I have spent many an hour researching and preparing for such things. The correct term is "Crazy Prepared". At least the crazy part is right.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk