Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-17-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
japanese moron

Default A Christmas to remember

This is my first story and it took a while to get into the flow of things, so bear with it as it gets more interesting as it progresses! All comments welcome and as you read on, suggestions for what should happen in scenes is more than welcome (though by PM please!)

-------------------------------------

It was the Saturday morning before Christmas and Richard was walking down the High street trying to get his Chirstmas shopping done before the rush of people began. Rick was 22, at university, about 5’11 with dark brown hair and was the lively sort of person who made a good friend who you could always have a laugh with but was also a great friend.

His one taint in life was his obsession with Getdare. He had found the site a few months earlier after searching the web and since then had been an active member, checking in daily and getting involved in various things. He was relatively shy when it came to playing on his webcam and had kept his identity a total secret from his profile (Holy Moley), though had given just a single hint away with the location he had filled in: “The apple under the bridge”, and though people had asked what it meant he wouldn’t reveal the truth: though it was soon to be uncovered.

With most of the shopping finished he began to head to the food court for some lunch when he spotted a familiar face in the crowd. It was Amy, a life long friend who he had dated back in High School. She was a stunning brunette with all the things you’d want in a woman, and though they had dated it hadn’t ruined their friendship, only strengthened it. Clearly she had spotted him too as she came rushing over through the packed street with a mischievous smile on her face, “Rick, how’ve you been long time no see!” she beamed, hugging him tightly. And so, as old friends reunited (they hadn’t seen each other since they had gone their separate ways to go to University) they had lunch together, chatted about life, small talk, and like all Brits, about the weather.

As they emerged from the food court, bellies filled, Amy asked, “Rick do you want to come back over, it’s been way too long since we caught up, and I’m going to be throwing a party late tonight at my apartment with some entertainment, you’re welcome to stay over if you want.” Rick, happily obliging at the freedom and the sudden opportunity to catch up with Amy headed over to her small car. Placing bags in the back they headed off and hit the motorway.

As they drove along, talk went back to their childhood and their time as a couple. They had been a close item for 18 months, and had experimented with each other, each losing their virginity to the other, though they went their separate ways as they headed off to universities over 150 km apart. Suddenly, out of the blue, Amy asked, “So did you enjoy the dare I sent you?”. Rick was lost for words, what had just been said sent alarm bells ringing and confusion flaring – surely he hadn’t been discovered on Getdare? “Oh c’mon Rick, ‘The apple under the bridge’, You don’t think I’d forget our first kiss that easily do you? I was looking for some poems and that came up in google, reading through what you’d been writing surprised me, made me laugh, made me gag and made me want to see you again. Now here you are, and I’m the only one who knows your little secret! So we’re going to play a game – we’ll get back to my place and before everybody turns up we’ll have some fun, try some of these dares you claimed to have done, then the evening will come and we’ll have even MORE fun!”. As they pulled off the motorway and into the garage of Amy’s luxurious flat Rick got the feeling it was going to be a long, long night.

------------------------------------------------------

Please let us know what you think, I know there’s no ‘action’ in it so far but good things come to those who wait!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
verydominant25
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to verydominant25 Send a message via Yahoo to verydominant25
Default very good

story so far...
could be interseting to see it develop
verydominant25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:46 AM   #3
Kyle Mathers

Thumbs up good, good

very good story so far... I can't wait to see the rest

(lol)
Kyle Mathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #4
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Good start. For those of us not in England, you might have to reveal a bit more detail on "The apple under the bridge", but I can see where something like that could get you caught.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
coolio5

good start, could lead to an interesting plot
eagerly awaiting more

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #6
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Good

Good start! I'd like to see where this is going.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #7
japanese moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpUral View Post
Good start. For those of us not in England, you might have to reveal a bit more detail on "The apple under the bridge", but I can see where something like that could get you caught.
As a quick story filler "The apple under the bridge" is purely a scene from the past (has no links to being britain) in which Rick and Amy shared together, the full explanation may come later but all it was was my way of getting the ball rolling on this, as i was bored of reading the typical "he gets blindfolded, handcuffed, and then made a slave" (not that rick will actually become a slave) so i wanted a different way in.

Thanks for all the posts! I intend on doing the next chapter to this on Sunday / Monday, on Monday i'm on a long journey so i should have time to write a large chunk and maybe plan ahead (i don't want to end up with continuity issues / having my story hit a wall). Thanks for reading and keep the comments coming, the more i get the more encouraged i'll be to continue!

Last edited by japanese moron; 12-18-2008 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Grammar
japanese moron is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk