Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-28-2013, 02:04 AM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Default The Getdare Games

Hello everyone.
I've had a story lurking in my head for a while now so I thought I'd finally try my hand at writing it up.

The Getdare Games

Chapter 1: All the world's a stage...

You were sitting on your couch or in your room, watching TV or maybe lazily browsing Youtube videos, just generally killing time on a Sunday afternoon, and that was when you saw it. It was a typical advert, with a man dressed in a smart suit showing off an up-and-coming game show. There was nothing special about it and it would have completely failed to grasp your attention were it not for the name, splashing across the screen across a bright orange background as the host announced it to the viewers:

"The Getdare Games"

Upon hearing the all too familiar title you snapped out of your zombielike state with a jolt to catch the end of the advert, where a man in a smart suit, most likely the host of the show, grinned widely and pronounced it "An experience to never be forgotten". Curious, you went online and pulled up Google, searching the name of the show. To your surprise, along with the usual Getdare threads, you found a live stream with a schedule of broadcasts. You glanced at the time and date and felt a jolt of excitement run through you: The very first broadcast was in mere minutes. You made yourself comfortable and settled down to watch as the small window in the middle of your screen gradually lit up to show a loud audience surrounding a raised platform and a spotlight showing the host sitting leisurely on a chair in the middle, grinning at you as the applause died down.

"And that is how you came to be watching this show." the host concludes, the camera getting a close up of his face as his signature grin slides across his face. It is the grin that gamblers and tricksters everywhere have trademarked; the grin of a man with a whole pack of aces up his sleeve.
"What you did not know is that this show is far more exclusive than you might imagine. Only a very select group of people saw those adverts and they were the only ones that were able to open this page." he continues. "I imagine many missed their chance but for them, well..."

Another grin.

"There's always the reruns."

The host stands up and the lights brighten, revealing dummies seated in every chair in the audience. The host turns his hand, revealing a small remote, and presses a button, making a laugh track play from the speakers built in to the "audience's" chairs as he looks directly at the camera.

"You, the users of Getdare, are my real audience. And I have prepared a show for you that will blow you away."

His face had been sober as he spoke but now his grin returns.

"But for any good game you need players. So without further ado, let me introduce our contestants..."

--

This is just the introductory chapter and future chapters will, for the most part, require input from you, the audience.

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves in this thread. Any speculation about this mysterious host, the yet-to-be-seen contestants or the challenges that they will face in this game show are all encouraged and enjoyed.

I have chapter 2 already written up and am just polishing it at the moment so it will be up shortly. So, my dear audience, take a seat and enjoy The Getdare Games.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 06-28-2013, 03:46 AM   #2
nude.for.life

Ho-ly...crap! THIS IS AWESOME! Please keep writing this story, it has so much potential!

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:52 AM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I agree with nude.for.life. This story has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work, please.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:03 AM   #4
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nude.for.life View Post
Ho-ly...crap! THIS IS AWESOME! Please keep writing this story, it has so much potential!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
I agree with nude.for.life. This story has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work, please.
Thank you for the encouragement, you two. I'll do the best that I can.

--
Chapter 2: And all the men and women merely players.

"So without further ado, let me introduce our contestants..."

The host moves aside and a double door at the back of the room swings open, revealing six people, all being lead by hulking men in dark suits and all restrained in some way. The first in the line is a scared looking girl with long red hair. She is wearing light blue pajamas and looks to have been dragged out of bed by the state of her hair and clothes. She glances around the room, looking very confused and frightened as she is steered onto the raised platform and towards a spot near the edge of the stage. Following close behind her is a man with messy brown hair and scruffy looking clothes. He too looks rather dazed, as if not quite following the series of events that lead him there. His wrists are tied with rope and he is being lead by a piece of rope leading off of them. Just behind him there is quite a commotion as a girl looking to be one of the youngest in the group struggles viciously against her captors. Although there were originally only two men leading her, a few brief moments into her struggle the men guiding the man next in line join in the scuffle and eventually subdue the mass of flailing limbs. The man behind her simply watches the spectacle with mild amusement as a gag is shoved roughly into her mouth and she is pulled back into line. It is clear that he is a contestant too as he wears casual clothes in sharp contrast to the suits of the men but he makes no attempt to escape as he is left unguarded. The girl following behind him has a look on her face as if she was considering making a run for it too, but upon closer inspection the ropes binding her wrists and the chain attached to the collar around her neck make this defiant thought quite impossible. Trailing the pack is a man being lead by a leash attached to a collar around his neck but otherwise unrestrained though still looking very subdued. Every now and again the man holding the leash gives it a small tug to get him to keep up.

The host touches a button on his remote and applause rings out as the contestants are led onto the stage. Panels in the platform open up and solid looking steel chairs rise out and up onto the stage, forming a semi circle facing the camera. The host grins and the camera pans right to view the chairs as the contestants are guided, placed, and in one case, manhandled, into them. When the contestants are in them each man presses a button on the side and thin steel rings slide into place over their wrists, securing them to the chair's armrests. With another button press two rings slide into place over their waists, rendering them completely unable to escape. The camera returns to the host as the men exit through the door they entered.

"We are using rather advanced technology for this game show, to ensure the absolute cooperation of our contestants." he says, walking over to the fearful looking girl that was lead in first and tapping the ring holding her wrist to the chair once. "These rings are near unbreakable, save through large amounts of force, so unless one of our contestants is hiding a chainsaw, they'll be staying with us for a while." A devious grin slips onto his face and the camera zooms in to the face of the frightened girl.

"Susan here is 18 years old and is studying medicine.” He recites. “She was studying late last night for her final exam and dozed off. After she fell asleep it was as simple as flying her over here to be on our show tonight, after administering a healthy dose of chloroform, of course."
The host leaves Susan sitting and looking horrified as he moves on to the next person, a man sitting next to her, wearing a look of baffled confusion.

"James here was a nice catch. He is 23 year olds and was abducted in broad daylight when he went for his evening walk."

He makes a clucking nose with his tongue as he passes the shocked looking man, restrained in his seat.

"It really is amazing how ignorant the people of today are about safety. Ah well..."

He looks at his captive with a glint in his eye and James looks surprised at this announcement, his eyes narrowing, and you can see he is wondering how long they had been following him for.

"...it only makes it easier for us to find contestants."

The next person to be introduced is the resigned looking man that is even now examining his bonds curiously.

"Here is someone you may recognize. His name is Michael. He is from our very own community and is here almost voluntarily." A scowl crosses Michael's face and the host adds. "If you consider the fact that he was already all tied up for us when we came to collect him, ‘voluntary’.”

The camera zooms in to his face again and he grins. “And we do.”

The host next introduces the wriggling and wild girl that attempted to escape as they entered. The host looks at her with an amused expression as she bites down on her gag rebelliously and tries to pull her wrists out of the rings restraining them,

“Another contestant from Getdare. I believe most of you know her as ‘Simi’. She is 19 years old and she broke one of my men’s arms when we came to get her, concussed another and the third man’s doctor said that, even after the bruising fades, it is unlikely that he will ever reproduce again.”

He deftly steps out of the way as Simi’s leg lashes out and taps a button on the side of the chair, causing another ring to bind her legs to the chair as well, then with a self-satisfied smirk he turns away from the furious but silent Simi and walks over to the final two contestants. He stands between their chairs, flashing his grin at each of them in turn before turning to the man on the left, shifting slightly against his restraints and looking much like a dog that has caught its tail: not at all sure what to do with himself.

“This is another regular to our community. I could tell you his name, but I believe that he prefers to go by the name ‘Pup’.”

The camera focuses on him and Pup looks a little embarrassed to have his name announced in this way, but a glint in his eye betrays the truth in the host’s words. The host pats Pup gently on the head as he moves past and stands next to the final contestant.

“And last, but not least, this is Jane.” The host says of the girl pulling slightly against her bonds, though not nearly as violently as Simi did. “She is 20 years old and put up quite a fight when we ambushed her on her way home from work.” he strides past and activates the leg restraints before Jane can even attempt to mimic Simi’s stunt.

“That’s alright, of course... It just means that we have the whole show to change her attitude.”

Jane stays silent, possibly scared of being gagged as well, and contents herself with glaring at the host defiantly as he returns to the centre of the stage. The camera zooms out to show the whole stage again: The host in the middle of the screen and the contestants in the background, looking resigned, scared or struggling in vain against their bonds as the host begins to speak.

--

And we have our contestants. A few of you may have noticed people you know. I needed contestants for Getdare so I asked these people for permission to use them as characters and they have all agreed.

The contestants used are:
Grindboy(Michael)
Simi
Surfsop3(Pup)

Please note: None of the users chosen to be contestants nor the author may participate in any of the upcoming audience votes or choices. This is because they are contestants and not a part of the audience.

After this chapter chapters will come much slower as I need to write them out now as opposed to just polishing. Even so, I'll try as hard as I can not to leave this thread for weeks at a time without updates.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 06-29-2013 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Typo.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Honoured to have "volunteered" for this. I'm excited to see what the audience has "me" doing.

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
Sev

Good to see you finally made this kitty ^.^
No toys
Owner of my Beloved puppy Deviant_Cypress ^.^
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #7
SophieAnn2

I search long hard and wide for stories like this. It's well written, convincing.

Thank you
Sophie
xx
SophieAnn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #8
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

WOW! This slut REALLY hopes you keep up the excellent start, this is AMAZING!
Old 06-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #9
Simi

Looking forward to what i will be doing ;-) don't be too mean to innocent little Simi

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:41 AM   #10
ASR

Excelent story i personally am rooting for simi

ASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:25 AM   #11
Simi

Probably the best choice. who really thinks a pup could beat me

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 06-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #12
KittenLicks

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. Here is the next chapter, for the enjoyment of the audience.
--
Chapter 3: All that glisters

"Now that we have our contestants, let's see what they will be playing for." the host says in a typical gameshow fashion. As he speaks a thin television screen slides up out of the floor in the middle of the platform and turns on, showing the "Getdare Games" logo. The camera zooms in until the logo fills the screen and a voiceover begins.

All eyes are locked to the screen and, as they watch, the camera flicks from face to face, showing expressions that vary from horror to fear to longing, as they all realize the stakes. Even Simi stops her struggling as the message sinks in and a gleam sneaks into her eyes, and she looks at the other contestants with renewed interest.

The host looks pleased at the result he has achieved and looks from face to face as the news gradually sinks in. There is no doubt in any person in the room’s mind that the man in front of them is capable of enslaving them if they lose and he instantly has the attention of every contestant.

The host speaks directly to the contestants for the first time. “This will be a last contestant standing competition. You will all participate in increasingly difficult challenges until 5 of you have been eliminated and there is only one contestant left.” His eyes flick from contestant to contestant as he talks.

“There are many ways to be eliminated. If you refuse any task or challenge you will be eliminated.”
His eyes stop on Susan.
“If you fail any task you will be eliminated.”
His eyes move to James.
“If you attempt to cheat, you will be eliminated.”
His eyes rest on Michael.
“If you attempt to escape, you will be eliminated.”
His eyes move to Jane.
“If you attack, injure, insult or so much as give a mean look to me or any of my men...”
His eyes sweep over the rest of the contestant’s and meet Simi’s defiant glare.
“...you will be publicly humiliated, tortured, made to beg for your slavery... and then you will be eliminated.”

The host finishes and there is absolute silence for a second before his grin returns and he moves back to centre stage. “And on that note, let the first challenge begin!” his grin seems to widen momentarily as he looks into the camera. “...after the break.”

The lights dim until the contestant’s faces are all in shadow and a spotlight turns on, the host standing in the middle of it and looking directly at his audience with a serious expression. “But before we go, I know that our contestants have plenty to think about, so in the interest of entertainment it is only fair that I give the audience something to think on too. Therefore I present you all with a question.” His grin slides effortlessly back onto his face, the lighting making it look even more sinister than normal. “If you could have one of our contestants as a slave, who would it be? We will take your votes during the break and will announce the most popular choice before the challenge. Until then, keep your doors safely locked. You never know when The Getdare Games will need more contestants.”
--
And there you have it everyone. This chapter is the first with a small degree of audience participation, even if it is just a small vote. I am considering making the "Question to the audience" a regular part of the story and leaving one after every chapter. Tell me what you think about that idea and, most importantly, answer the question. Which of our 6 contestants would you like gift wrapped and sent to your home so you can have your way with them?
Contestants, cannot, of course, vote for this. Although I think it'd be amusing to hear which of their fellow contestants they would like to take home as a souvenir. ^^

Also, I have experimented with having an image in here as part of the story. Tell me if you think it worked or if it felt detached and detracted from the story. Any and all input is much appreciated as I cannot follow the example of another story on here for this. (If anyone has seen any Getdare stories with images used like this, please link me so I can watch and learn.)

And, if the titles are anything to go by, apparently I like Shakespeare. ^^ If anybody has any interesting phrases or sayings feel free to pm them to me so I can use them for titles. :3 I'm running a little dry on them.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 06-29-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #13
Simi

I think i may like to take pup.... and michael.... and james.... and jane..... maybe and susan too. Oooh what do you know thats the prize i am going to be winning

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 06-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #14
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Oh I'm so looking forward to making you my slave Simi when I win this the tortures I have in mind!

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #15
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Grindboy(Michael) gets my vote!

Advertisements
Kink Talk