Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Daddy's Brat
Account Banned

Unhappy I put my punishment in the wrong place. Sorry Daddy.

I have been a bad girl. I first disobeyed my daddy, smoking cigarettes when I'm supposed to be quitting. He ordered me to ask for dares as punishment, but I posted in the wrong section. Now daddy is even angrier with me. He made me post my punishment post again, to beg you all for your forgiveness and ask you to punish my infractions.
Weapons at your disposal: A hairbrush, a belt, a makeshift cane, a bar of soap, a small wooden butt plug, a vibrator, an enema kit and a jar of vicks vapor rub.
To make sure I am thoroughly humiliated, my daddy has ordered me to take choice photos of my punishments and send them to my dare masters.
I am a very sorry girl. Please punish my ass.

BBW Who Likes: Spanking, Ass Punishment, Wedgies, Mouth Soaping, Corner Time, Humiliation, Maybe a little Anal play
Dislikes Very Public, Pics, Big Big Big Anal
Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent Ouchies

Toys To Play With: Hairbrush, Belt, Small Butt Plug, Medium Butt Plug, Clit Vibrator, So Many Jars of Vix Vapor Rub, Anal Beads, Enema Kit

KiK me at gishgush
Daddy's Brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
droptokon

Lube up the butt plug and vibrator with the VicksVapor rub, insert the butt plug into your ass and the vibrator (turned off) in your cunt. Bite off a big mouthful of soap and hold it in your mouth. Now kneel with your knees wide apart, any time the vibrator slips out, spank your cunt with the hairbrush 10 times, add more Vicks to the vibrator and reinsert it. Lift one tit up by the nipple and use your cane to give yourself 50 strokes on the underside, when that is done move on the other tit and give that 50 strokes in the same way.
See PM for further instructions.
droptokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
derrick3311

Put the bar of soap in your mouth and strip naked. Then put Vicks on your nipples and on the butt plug and insert it in your ass. Then take the hair brush and give yourself 50 wacks on both cheeks! Then take the soap out of your mouth and rub it on your sore ass to relieve some of the pain then take the butt plug out and give yourself an enema then put the plug back in and give yourself 50 more wacks with the hairbrush. Hope your master likes it.
derrick3311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
Masterjustin11

First you will put at least a bottle of water using the enema in your ass then vicks the butt plug and stick it in your ass this will stay in for the next 1.5 hours. Then you will use the belt to spank your pussy 75 times write im sorry daddy and then 45 minutes in the corner on dry rice while gagged with half the bar of soap. Please give describition and cant wait to see the pictures
Masterjustin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #5
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

Ask him permission to let you smoke just one more. Half way down, them EAT the rest of it.

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:12 AM   #6
Kitten
The One & Only

Drink

Oh my, you disobeyed your Daddy? We can't have that!

Gather your enema kit, the Vicks Vapo Rub, a bar of soap and the vibrator. Find yourself a place that's easy to clean and reasonably comfortably. My suggestion would be a bathroom! Now, mix lukewarm water with Vicks Vapo Rub. Make sure it's dissolved properly. If the water is too cold by the time you're done with that, add a bit more hot water. This mix will be your enema fluid; Hopefully your ass will be minty fresh by the end of this!

Now, grab the bar of soap. To wash out the smelly cigarette stench, you're gonna give yourself a good mouth soaping! And no slacking either-- You should be able to blow bubbles with the lather. This should take you a little while at least. Stay in the bathroom like this in the corner, nose to the wall and on your knees. Hold the enema as long as you can. When you absolutely can't take it anymore let it go where you are in the corner.

Now you can rinse your mouth. Hopefully, you'll be cleaned out properly now. You can use the rinsing time to reflect on what you did and think of how you can avoid disobeying your Daddy in the future. You're probably tired after all that, so clean and dry off and head to your bedroom with the vibrator. You can get comfortable and you must edge at least twice, but feel free to edge more!

Bonus; Would you like to cum? If you get back to me with a report and/or pictures, I may or may not give you permission, depending on how satisfied I am with the feedback. If any of this clashes with your limits or those of your Daddy, let me know. If not, have fun!

Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:49 AM   #7
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker

I'll give you a easy one. You can use it every time you think about smoking - it would help you with being nice, good girl to your Daddy.

Count how many letters have your Daddy's name/nickname. This is how many times you must slap your naughty ass with belt. With every hit say "I'm sorry!" loud, clear and with passion.

If it's okay with your limits, make a audio record and send it to your Daddy. Hopefully your yells and sound of belt hits will convince your Daddy that you truly regret being so disobeying.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #8
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

First, you must take the enema kit and fill your ass up so that you feel the urge to let it all out. Then after covering them with the Vicks, put in the vibrator and butt plug. And you must keep both in for 3 hours.Then roll a die. Multiply that number by 10. That is the number of times you must spank yourself with each implement on the ass, pussy, and breasts.

For example, say you roll a 4. You multiply that by 10 and get 40. So you must spank yourself on the breasts 40 times with the hairbrush, 40 times with the belt and 40 times with the cane. You must do the same for your pussy and ass.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:16 PM   #9
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I want you to give yourself an enema I dont know how much you can take but it should be uncomfortable then put your wooden plug in place keep in for 20 minutes. Now take some vicks rub and put on your vibe and put in your pussy, take the bar of soap (get it nice and lathered up your dirty mouth needs a good cleaning) and put it in your mouth. Use your wooden cane and give yourself 50 hard spanks across both ass cheeks. If it doesnt make contact with both sides then it doesn't count. Since the goal is to humiliate you, and you mentioned pictures all of them should be uploaded to kink talk for everyone to look at and judge your abused ass.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:43 AM   #10
Thatoneguy660

Well we can't have you dis obeying your daddy.

Spank your self with a belt 100 times,then put your butt plug in as far as it will go.Sit on it and bounce on it.Then take the bar of soap and wash out your mouth,make sure you do it well.Send me a picture for proof.
Thatoneguy660 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, daddy, punish, spanking