Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Default Many Implements Spanking Dare

I got the idea for this from Komodo Jones' dare called "Themed Dice Dare #3: when You've Hit the Bottom"

You will need one six-sided die (or a random-number generator or dice roller like Random.org)

You need to find six different items to spank yourself with and number them 1 thru 6. This list is only an idea. If you have all these things you can use this list, or modify it for things you have. Other ideas I didn't list might include a hardcover book, a metal clothes hanger, an extension cord, or a long-handled bath brush.
1. Paddle
2. Shoe
3. Big wooden spoon
4. Charger cord (like to a cell phone)
5. Belt
6. Hairbrush

Decide your level of difficulty/pain or roll the die to decide:
1. Sissy-easy 10 spanks spread between both butt cheeks
2. Sissy-hard 10 spanks on each butt cheek
3. Daring-easy 25 spanks spread between both butt cheeks
4. Daring-hard 25 spanks on each butt cheek
5. Crazy-easy 50 spanks spread between both butt cheeks
6. Crazy-hard 50 spanks on each butt cheek

Now that you have decided you level of difficulty/pain, get ready to spank by stripping off all your clothes, then open the spoiler to see what to do:

Spoiler:
You will roll the die and use that implement to spank yourself according to the level you picked. You need to keep track of which numbers you have rolled. When you are done spanking, roll the die again and spank yourself again with that implement. How long does this go on, you may ask? You will continue rolling and spanking until you have used each of the six implements at least once!

That means you could get lucky and roll the die six times and get six different numbers. If that happens, you are done. But, it is more likely that you will roll some of the numbers more than once. So you may end up rolling the die (and spanking) many more times than the six numbers on the die.

Try it and post the details.

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Billyboy for this post:
Old 01-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Oohhhh! Yay! You got it up hahaha, Billyboy already kinda.. *blush* tested this one on me X3 but it was with verrryy slightly different, kinda prototype rules were I had to flip a coin to decide between the hard and easy options ^^, I chose 50 spanks and got the easy option thanks to my coin flip. lucky, hehe. I wrote back to Billyboy right after I did the dare while it was still fresh in my mind ^^ this is what I wrote:

Wow... just wow, I'm.. I feel, really exhilarated to have finished weirdly ^^' Haha. I just did your naughty little spanking dare and I'm writing this now right after having done it. You can find a pic of the implements I used attached so I won't describe them too extensivley but to list them my items were:

1. Fairly fine and stiff phone charger cable.
2. A length of medium weight, medium density wood. like a broad ruler.
3. A very light wooden spatula with a broad head and mid-length handle.
4. Medium thickness hemp rope, doubled over and tied to make a very quick home-made flogger with two loops and two 'ends' of rope.
5. A smart shoe (not business or dress, but with a stiff rubbery sole, flat but with some texture, heavier than a running or training shoe.
6. Approxmiatley 350 pages (fine print) of pure sci-fi awesomness in the shape of Galactic North by Alistair Reynolds in hardback without the paper cover.

hah! ^^' look at dat! I'm pink! *places both palms gently on my buzzing ass cheeks* and warm X3 feels like I've been sunburned, I don't think I've ever experienced that before, at least not quite this much hehe. My rolls, in order were: 6, 5, 5, 6, 1, 5, 5, 2, 3, 1, 3, 5 and finally 4. I flipped a coin and called in the air that 'tails' meant I'd be taking 50 on EACH cheek, conversely, heads meant the 50 would be divided between both. It, thankfully, landed on tails making for a total of 650 spanks. I wanna wriggle around XD but actually that's a bit sore.. it feels better to stay still.. haha.. feels crazy that's more spanking than I've ever done before ^^ by quite a little way I think. something like 100 or 200 before.

Mmm anyway, how did I get on with each item? I mean that was the purpose of the exercise right? Let's do them in the order they came up: The first thing I had to use was the book. It's a moderatley chunky one, I gave myself 6 warmup spanks with my hand to each cheek just to wake the skin up ever so slightly, the first blow with the book made me yip as i misjudged and hit a bit hard. The sensation was sharper than I was expecting, I was thinking It would be more of a dull thud sensation, but there was a tiny bit of bite to it. Of all the Items the book felt the most deep and bruising though, I found it quite easy to push the limit of how hard I was willing to whack myself and on a few occasions with the book I had to stop and catch my breath whenever I landed one a bit too hard.

Next up was the shoe, one that the dice seemed determined to keep me coming back to >< *chases my tailfeathers trying to see if it left the imprint of the sole on my rump* Hehehe X3 quite late on, once i was getting more into the whole thing and more familiar with the shoe I found out there was a point where I could hit a lot harder than I was doing without it really doing anything to increase the pain, like the rubbery, shock absorbing qualities of the material were creating a sort of ceiling for how much force you could put into a blow. Surprisingly it's for this reason that the shoe was not my favourite of all of them.

After a quick hop back to the book >< I got to use the phone charger, again, as with the book, I gave myself one or two little flicks with the looped round end of the wire but the first serious blow I landed made me yelp. Man that has some bite! I'd be scared what someone could make me feel with this. The pain was a lot sharper than all the other objects due to the narrow gauge of the wire and it's relative stiffness. It was a little bit too sharp for me in truth, not spanky enough, I kept going wrong and it was for the wire that I had to stop the most times before I could bring myself to hit myself again. The wire wasn't my favourite either.

the dice took me back to the shoe for a bit longer before letting me try the ruler-like wooden plank thing, I think I'm gonna model this into a proper paddle, cause it is slightly unwieldy as it is and it was a good balance. Bit of weight to it, but slappy too, not too bitey but still a twinge of sharpness in there. good all rounder, I saw around here somewhere, I think in the thread that prompted you to give me this dare Billyboy mention of a 'diaper' position, on your back with both legs raised to expose you. Something about that sounded hot to me, probably cause I always wanted to get fucked in that position. With this board I tried it out and actually delivered the 25 spanks to both cheeks at once thanks to the length of the thing.

I stayed in the diaper position (if that's really what it's called X3) to try the spatula, item number 5, once I had done this one I only needed one more and I'd be done! I found it almost limiting after the book and the board, not much of a challenge, but was quite happy that I was able to deliver blows really quick and rest my wrist, using finger and thumb instead, it was really light.

After the dice took me back over some of the new materials I had experienced it saw fit to finally deposit me at my final, and favourite item The hemp rope, Improvised flogger. Didn't I say that my favourite would be a flogger of some kind!? Even if I was partly guessing. Yesss, Haha, It being my last item I didn't get to spend much time with it but I knew immediatley it was my favorite, I was able to deliver blows without too much pause or interuption but my gawd, this thing really made me wriggle and curl my toes and whine. Each blow didn't really seem to hurt on it's own but as they continued they seemed to build a sort of ongoing pain that was quite different to what the other objects had felt like.

Haha ^^' so there we have it! There is phoenixy's little adventure into butt spanking ^^ heheeee! I think I'm gonna leave that improv flogger like that for now just in case I want to use it again ^^' *shyblush* haha!, thaanks! :3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spanking implements.jpg
Views:	805
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	2942  

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 01-19-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to kitty4

This dare combines my two favourite things, spankings and chance.
I ended up doing this dare three times I liked it so much!

The implements I chose were
1 - a metal ruler
2 - a leather paddle
3 - a small cable
4 - a cane
5 - a wooden spoon
6 - a hairbrush

First time around I rolled:
4, 3, 6, 4, 5, 6, 4, 6, 3, 2, 6, 2, 5, 1
light pink

Second time:
2, 6, 4, 6, 2, 1, 5, 3
a little rosie

Third time:
1, 3, 5, 3, 5, 1, 4, 6, 5, 1, 3, 4, 5, 2
light red

In total 2,800 spanks!!
I will definately do this dare again.....maybe even later today!!

Thank you Billyboy!!
kitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

It's time that I finally do my own dare, now that it is posted. I tried several variations and enlisted Pet Phoenix to try out the 'almost' finished one. Thanks to Pet for the trial run.

I will be doing level 6 - crazy hard 50 spanks on each butt cheek

My implements:
1. Bath brush (wooden about 15" long with a 4" brush on the end; I spank with the flat side, from Walmart)
2. My biggest wooden spoon
3. Dress shoe
4. electrical extension cord made into a 'flogger'
5. Clear acrylic paddle with holes in it
6. hairbrush (using the flat side)

My rolls: 4,3,4,6,1,1,4,5,2
9 rolls for a total of 450 spanks on each bare butt cheek

When I first got my acrylic paddle, I thought it was great. Now it seems too light, doesn't pack much of a wallop. My 'flogger' didn't work very well , I need a better idea (or place to buy one). The hairbrush I have is pretty small, need a bigger one. My favorite spanking implement, by far, is the bath brush (and it only cost $4)

I would be open to any/all suggestions of how to make or where to buy a better 'flogger'.

Since it is my thread, I am sure I will do it again. I'm open to suggestions for different implements to use

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

Old 03-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

i am having my sister(online sister) do this dare she is also a slave to the same mistress i am a slave to yes i am only a online slave to her as well just like my online sister is. so far for level she has gotten a 6

i am rolling for her as it is so i will copy the messenger conversation when she is done in here so all can see her results so far she is up to 1200 total spankings. and so far she Hates Shoes. i will edit this when we are finished.

she just got the last number she needed it took 15 rolls to get them all.
she got a 4 on her last one. totaling 1500 spankings 750 on each side.

(9:29:59 PM) Kitty: ok get the implaments and then we will start.
(9:32:48 PM) baby sis:
I have them sissy
(9:34:55 PM) Kitty: ok first roll will determine how many.
(9:35:23 PM) Kitty: i rolled a 6
(9:35:46 PM) Kitty: ok now first implament to be used is #2
(9:36:37 PM) Kitty: report back when finished also if you wanna start writing your report for mommy while we go u can so you dont gotta do it all at once.
(9:39:20 PM) baby sis:
okay mommy
(9:39:29 PM) baby sis:
I mean sissy
(9:41:07 PM) Kitty: lol
(9:41:12 PM) Kitty: i was about to say.
(9:41:52 PM) baby sis:
haha yeah
(9:44:16 PM) Kitty: so let me know when your finsihed with those 50 on each side.
(9:44:31 PM) baby sis:
I am now
(9:44:40 PM) Kitty: u just finsihed?
(9:47:29 PM) Kitty: sis.
(9:48:49 PM) baby sis:
Yes, I has started right away and so I was ab'e to type with one hand and spank with the other
(9:49:10 PM) Kitty: so ur finsihed with them now?
(9:49:56 PM) Kitty: if so let me know so i can give u the next roll
(9:51:15 PM) baby sis:
Yes I am
(9:52:35 PM) Kitty: next roll is a 3
(9:53:05 PM) baby sis:
for level or for tool?
(9:53:17 PM) Kitty: tool. level stays the same
(9:56:34 PM) baby sis:
oh okay sissy
(9:57:40 PM) Kitty: let me know when ur finished with those 50 on each side. and let me know if ur writing the report when ur finsihed with each set.
(10:02:25 PM) baby sis:
Done now/ Oh and I am writing my reports right after
(10:02:38 PM) Kitty: kk next roll is a
(10:02:42 PM) Kitty: 2
(10:04:16 PM) baby sis:
Yes sissy
(10:07:52 PM) baby sis:
done sissy
(10:08:23 PM) Kitty: next roll is a 3. o_0
(10:09:40 PM) baby sis:
such bad luck
(10:09:55 PM) Kitty: dice are starting to turn evil on you.
(10:13:54 PM) baby sis:
back now
(10:14:15 PM) Kitty: kk next roll is a......
(10:14:23 PM) Kitty: 1
(10:21:39 PM) baby sis:
done
(10:21:58 PM) Kitty: next roll is 1 again
(10:22:41 PM) baby sis:
gahh
(10:23:38 PM) Kitty: how is your bottom feeling?
(10:26:01 PM) baby sis:
It stings and is glowing
(10:26:20 PM) Kitty: aww
(10:29:09 PM) baby sis:
done now
(10:29:40 PM) Kitty: your next roll is a 6
(10:34:54 PM) baby sis:
done
(10:35:30 PM) Kitty: next roll is a 2
(10:37:10 PM) baby sis:
again?
(10:37:20 PM) Kitty: yes sis.
(10:42:54 PM) baby sis:
done
(10:43:28 PM) Kitty: next roll is a 3 -_-
i was so hoping for a 4 or 5

(10:49:33 PM) baby sis:
done
(10:49:56 PM) Kitty: 5. congrats now all u need is a 4
(10:50:59 PM) baby sis:
sweet!
(10:53:41 PM) baby sis:
done
(10:54:02 PM) Kitty: dang it. u got a 2
(10:55:35 PM) baby sis:
I HATE SHOES|
(10:56:50 PM) Kitty: shoes can be a cruel thing
(11:01:43 PM) baby sis:
I am done
(11:02:06 PM) Kitty: Next roll is a 5.
(11:03:39 PM) baby sis:
Why can I not get the freaking four!
(11:04:04 PM) Kitty: its a 17% chance.
(11:08:29 PM) baby sis:
done
(11:08:57 PM) Kitty: so close.
(11:08:58 PM) Kitty: 3
(11:15:47 PM) baby sis:
please let me get a four now sissy
(11:16:14 PM) Kitty: next roll is a 6
(11:16:40 PM) baby sis:
Oh for he love of cheese!
(11:16:44 PM) baby sis:
the*
(11:17:16 PM) Kitty: i never hear that one before so i gotta say this ROFL!
(11:20:08 PM) baby sis:
Done
(11:20:42 PM) Kitty: Congrats you got a 4! thats a total after this set of 750 on each side
(11:21:30 PM) baby sis:
FINALLLYYYYYYYYY!
(11:21:42 PM) baby sis:
Thank goodness graciousness of pumkin pie!
(11:21:55 PM) Kitty: 1500 is a lot for you now
(11:24:13 PM) baby sis:
I am dine!
(11:24:20 PM) baby sis:
Done*
(11:24:30 PM) baby sis:
and no kidding 1500 is a lot

me - Kitty
Jonfron - baby sis

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?

Last edited by Kitty Bella; 03-04-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #6
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

My sissy (Kitty Bella) Was such a good baby sitter while mommy was away. I would like to report by bottom is so red I think a tomato would by dull in comparison. I would also like to report that the stinging never dulled. Every single thing hurt especially the 100 in a row using the paddle. I hope to not site for a long while, and yes i do hate shoes and am not going to be wearing them for a while, or at the very least not wearing the shoes that I used for the spanking for a long long while.

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #7
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Thats quite a Comparison there sis. i hope u can sit sometime soon. and not wanting to wear those shoes again for a long time is interesting just be happy you did not use a high heel. that could have hurt a lot more.

Pick my outfit!!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Old 03-05-2012, 12:47 AM   #8
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

i just had my slave do this and here is what happened she used all the default tools.

4,2,2,4,2,2,4,4,4,4,4,1,1,3,2,1,3,3,6,3,6,3,4,6,2, 4,4,5 = 28 tries

that means she had 2800 Spankings total since her level was 6.

i will have her post here how it went.

Pick my outfit!!

Old 03-05-2012, 01:08 AM   #9
andyg

My bf and I are slaves to Kitty Bella. I was a bad girl last night and Mistress gave me this task as punishment.
My ass has never hurt this bad before. It seemed like the hitting went on forever. My bf is out of town, so I had to hit myself. My arms got tired with all the spankings I did.
The wooden spoon hurt the most as it usually does.
I did not break any skin, but my ass has some welts and I am sure soon to be bruises.

I deserved this punishment for not obeying Mistress right away last night.

Slutty Pet
andyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #10
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Thanks to all of you for doing my dare , even if some did it as a punishment. A good spanking never hurt anyone

In case you are interested, I just averaged out how many rolls it takes to get all 6 numbers on the die = 14.4. The fewest rolls = 8. the most rolls = 28.

So, happy spanking.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #11
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

The roomie was away and tonight felt like a good night for the Many Implements Dice Dare. I have a couple rattan canes I haven't tried at all yet and this dare seemed the perfect one to use to put them into play. Tonight I did it with a twist.

First I rolled two Rounds. The Implement I got last in the first round I really wanted to use a little more. I decided a couple rounds would facilitate more thorough use of all items. I started out the dare thinking i would just use the Daring Level (25 strokes to each cheek) throughout the game. Then I added a twist. For those implements I felt appropriate for pussy spanking, I flipped a coin. Tails, I spank my ass. Heads, I take all 50 strokes on my kitty. The game was set. All that was left was to start with an edge to set the mood. Below are my results:

1 Silicone Flogger Ass

2 Rattan Cane Ass

5 Multistrand Rattan cane Pussy

1 Silicone Flogger Ass

3 Stinger Pussy

5 Multistrand Rattan cane Ass

5 Multistrand Rattan cane Pussy

4 Multistrand Silicone Flogger Pussy

3 Stinger Ass

3 Stinger Pussy

4 Multistrand Silicone Flogger Pussy

6 Silicone Double Loop Ass

700 Strokes made for a great warm up. I was pretty disappointed when I took a look in the mirror (and a couple pictures) and saw I had nearly no red at all. Time to try again. This time, Crazy Hard Level (50 each cheek) and all on the ass. Another edge later and I began . . . My results:

6 Silicone Double Loop

1 Silicone Flogger

5 Multistrand Rattan cane

4 Multistrand Silicone Flogger

6 Silicone Double Loop

2 Rattan Cane

6 Silicone Double Loop

2 Rattan Cane

1 Silicone Flogger

2 Rattan Cane

6 Silicone Double Loop

2 Rattan Cane

3 Stinger

1600 Strokes plus 700 from round one were followed by a few more disappointing pictures. *SIGH* I think I am forever doomed to go from pale to purple with barely a trace of rosie red between. Ahh well, I like my marks, even if dark and disgusting. Heh.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:19 PM   #12
swrd4

Just did this today I used a belt a hanger a cord a paddle. Book. And a shoe. And d I got the hanger first first and got my skin warmed up next I got the paddle. And I was given 25 on each cheek next I got the book and after that my bare butt was starting to burn bad. Then I rolled the hanger again and then the belt I got twice in a row and by that point my butt felt like it had been sunburned and was rubbing naked butt on my bed then finally I got the cord and shoe back to back and and it took me 30 minutes before I was able to put my clothes on lol
swrd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #13
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

I like self-spanking to a certain extent, so I gave this a go. I chose my own difficulty level: 4. Daring-hard 25 spanks on each butt cheek

Then I rolled:
1. Paddle (I used ping pong bat)
6. Hairbrush
3. Big wooden spoon
4. Charger cord (like to a cell phone)
2. Shoe
5. Belt

So no repeats, but still all up 150 both cheeks. I would normally only do that with open palms.

I enjoyed it all apart from the charger cord — that was no fun. The smaller surface definitely stings more.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #14
lotsofluck

1- Hairbrush
2- Coat Hanger wire
3- Shoe
4- Wooden Spoon
5- Another Hairbrush
6- Belt

Rolled and got a 6 so hard 50 spanks on each cheek

1, 5, 1, 1, 3, 3, 5, 1, 3, 5, 3, 4, 1, 4, 5, 2, 4, 3, 5, 6

1- 5 times
2- 1 time
3- 5 times
4- 3 times
5- 5 times
6- 1 time

1000 spanks on each cheek. Total of 2000.

So after 550 spanks on each cheek using the shoe and the hairbrushes I finally got my first 4. At that point it was starting to sting more and more. Finishing with the belt was probably the worst. I now have bight red cheeks and it stings to sit down.

Limits:Illegal, Family, Public
lotsofluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:36 PM   #15
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

first i had to spank 50 with the phone cord
then 50 with the hairbrush
50 with the phone cord again
50 with my belt
50 with the wooden spoon
50 with the hairbrush again
50 with the phone cord again
50 with my naughty stick ( since i dont have paddle)
50 with belt again
50 with wooden spoon again
50 with hairbrush again
finally 50 with a shoe

omg is on fire my butt is on fire mmmmm delicious fire

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to spankeegirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk