Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-01-2013, 06:04 AM   #1
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
You know this just may be me, but if I were to plot a conspiracy, it would seem smarter to do so in a way where not everyone can see what you are saying. Apparently, us teachers are going to have to work harder to raise the intelligence levels of our students.
As I said a couple of days ago I will be on vacation for a little bit and I would be giving you BOYS a more hands-on experiment.
While it seems like my concentration has been in English this is going to be a bit of a biology experiment. The first thing I want every student to do is to strip nude. I want you to pinch your nipple with your hand and then while still pinching your nipple I want you to bite down on your tongue not hard but enough to put some pressure on it. If done correctly, one of these painful sensations should not be present as your brain has problems detecting two pain sources at once so it's going to focus on the one that is more important. The same can be said about pain and pleasure as one is going to be more prevalent than the other.

What I want you to do is while still naked, I want you to put a clothespin on each nipple and leave them there for five minutes. While this is happening I want you to play with your cock and balls, if able to, but no cumming. If for some reason you can't control it, you must ruin your orgasm. After the five minutes are up, take the clothespins off and put them on your scrotum for five minutes. During these five minutes you are to either play with your ass or your nipples your choice, once again no cumming, and if for some reason you do you must ruin it. After those five minutes are up you are to roll a dice and edge that many times, waiting at least a minute between each edge. And then I want you to write a report, at LEAST 250 words about the experience. This report is due by September 10th, 5:00 p.m EST (GMT-5).

If you do not have clothespins, roll another dice and multiply that number by 10. You must spank each of your bare butt cheeks that many times with an implement such as a paddle or a hairbrush. You may not use your hand or something soft. Then you will do the dice dare edge as stated above and write a report due at the same time.

So from here teaching staff, students, headmaster, I will be absent on vacation until September the 10th.
I just sent my assignment in.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDarez View Post
Attention Students and Teachers!

It has come to my attention that a number of students are planning an outrageous scheme to have one of the teachers fired!

So, not only will the pair involved be punished but every student except the Nerds, who very kindly helped me by telling me all about the plan, will be punished. So you can all thank the two responsible.

You will all strip naked, take a 1ltr bottle and fill it with either water or piss. be careful though, each has their own downside.

For those of you who chose Water, you will tie the bottle around the base of your penis and balls and do fifty squats, once you are finished, you will do twenty star jumps. Finally, you will drink the water and wait two hours before going to the toilet.

For those of you who chose Piss, you will tie the bottle in the same manner and do thirty squats, once finished you will do ten star jumps and finally, drink the piss.

For the two students involved, I will give you's the chance to come to my office and confess (via PM), your punishment may be lighter if I hear it from you.

Class Dismissed!
I did this punishment. The whole school should not have had to do this. It was the bullies that were behind this. They should be punished.

I filled the bottle with piss. Being a nerd, I'm never crazy about too much exercise, never mind with the extra weight on my balls. Didn't really want to drink the piss either, but one of the bullies made me drink of glass of my piss last week as well and I figured I could do it again. And I did.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I did this punishment. The whole school should not have had to do this. It was the bullies that were behind this. They should be punished.

I filled the bottle with piss. Being a nerd, I'm never crazy about too much exercise, never mind with the extra weight on my balls. Didn't really want to drink the piss either, but one of the bullies made me drink of glass of my piss last week as well and I figured I could do it again. And I did.
The Nerds were exempt from this punishment.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDarez View Post
The Nerds were exempt from this punishment.
OH! I thought it was just the 2 nerds that reported it!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy
Male

I would like to enroll as a nerdy student, please

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #6
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*putting the rest of my cloths back on and walking out of class my cock is still hard and makes it difficult to put my pants on while walking* "man what a tease that was not letting us cum. that's just not fair or right to do"
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Whisper to some of the other nerds --- I thought that bully subboy said he was a grower... lol

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #8
New2this54x

I'm the new Guidance Counsiler. I want all pupils to fill out this form -

School Name:
Top Five Limits:
Embarrasing Secret about yourself:
and a full frontal picture of them holding a sign saying All Boys School. Send these to [email protected] so I can start working on your files.

You have until tommorow or there will be servere punishments.

Pm me and i will pm you a dare from you dislikes, you have been warned .

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68598
New2this54x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
jacobtaco

Nah I don't care what u have to say consular

I lost a bet... I have to do anything. PM me. (no pictures)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=73215 http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=92415
jacobtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #10
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2this54x View Post

School Name:
Top Five Limits:
and a full frontal picture of them holding a sign saying All Boys School. Send these to [email protected] so I can start working on your files.

If I am correct, you have previously joined the school as a nerd, you do not have any authority to give out any work to anyone.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2this54x View Post

School Name:
Top Five Limits:

Welcome to the school Sir!
I see you seem to be getting some resistance to your assignment so I thought I'd try to help out and show some of the class that it really isn't that difficult.

I mean, it isn't that difficult to take off your clothes, stand there naked and hold a sign, be embarrassed as the camera goes click and be humiliated as you click send.

Privately to the guidance counselor:
Oh, one more thing. After seeing subboy when you pulled his pants down. I saw he looked a little undersized. I thought he might make for a good model in sex ed class. Although, the class might laugh. But, just a thought. But make sure we are allowed to bring our camera phones to class that day, we have to be able to zoom in and take pictures to review with our notes later.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 04-02-2014 at 03:28 AM.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #12
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Whisper to some of the other nerds --- I thought that bully subboy said he was a grower... lol
(That was a monologue :3 when I Said that )
Old 08-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #13
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"Ha that's a good one later guy" *walks away from the guidance councler and go to the fountain*
Old 08-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #14
seg1310

Please Sir may I join as a nerd student? Thank you.
seg1310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:00 AM   #15
Khorne

I will join as a bully

Dislikes: scat, pee, things in pee hole, public, friends, family, webcam or photos.
Khorne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk