Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #271
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

and your not going anywhere until you answer my question! got that!
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #272
Toned
Distinguished Member

ummmm yeah didnt go to well, didnt know how much i could lift. i managed it once!!

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #273
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*extend my hand* " come on get up! you look ridiculous on the floor"
Old 08-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #274
Toned
Distinguished Member

thanks! #cant help but wonder why he is being so nice to me#

Old 08-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #275
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

" first off i'm impressed with that weight, secondly never do it again without a spot what if you had not rolled it off or you lost your grip and it broke your rib cage, shit happens like that you know. And I probably know what your thinking (why in the world is a bully being "nice" to me) why because of you, me and my boy probably set school history cuz of you squealing. soo you can catch a bit of a break.....
Old 08-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #276
Toned
Distinguished Member

"how did you..........., it wasn't me who told"

Old 08-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #277
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*smirks* "heh, I didn't know you just told me you did. you know those phycology classes pay off sometimes really helps in my line of work"
Old 08-28-2013, 01:29 PM   #278
Toned
Distinguished Member

i try to run away, and i hide in the showers, its only then i notice i have left my locker key in the gym

Old 08-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #279
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*follow the nerd into the showers*"you will only make it worse on yourself by doing that.... nobody ever gets away from me, and even by the slightest hope they do I always find them later on.... always!"
Old 08-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #280
Toned
Distinguished Member

hearing the bully getting closer and closer i back up to the wall but i bump into the shower button so water pours down on to me turingong my white signgles compleetly see through, the feeling of the warm water causing the materal to cling to me makes my cock grow hard, how not only am i standede he knows exactly where i am and im am basicly naked witha hard no, how could this get any worse

Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #281
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

You know this just may be me, but if I were to plot a conspiracy, it would seem smarter to do so in a way where not everyone can see what you are saying. Apparently, us teachers are going to have to work harder to raise the intelligence levels of our students.
As I said a couple of days ago I will be on vacation for a little bit and I would be giving you BOYS a more hands-on experiment.
While it seems like my concentration has been in English this is going to be a bit of a biology experiment. The first thing I want every student to do is to strip nude. I want you to pinch your nipple with your hand and then while still pinching your nipple I want you to bite down on your tongue not hard but enough to put some pressure on it. If done correctly, one of these painful sensations should not be present as your brain has problems detecting two pain sources at once so it's going to focus on the one that is more important. The same can be said about pain and pleasure as one is going to be more prevalent than the other.

What I want you to do is while still naked, I want you to put a clothespin on each nipple and leave them there for five minutes. While this is happening I want you to play with your cock and balls, if able to, but no cumming. If for some reason you can't control it, you must ruin your orgasm. After the five minutes are up, take the clothespins off and put them on your scrotum for five minutes. During these five minutes you are to either play with your ass or your nipples your choice, once again no cumming, and if for some reason you do you must ruin it. After those five minutes are up you are to roll a dice and edge that many times, waiting at least a minute between each edge. And then I want you to write a report, at LEAST 250 words about the experience. This report is due by September 10th, 5:00 p.m EST (GMT-5).

If you do not have clothespins, roll another dice and multiply that number by 10. You must spank each of your bare butt cheeks that many times with an implement such as a paddle or a hairbrush. You may not use your hand or something soft. Then you will do the dice dare edge as stated above and write a report due at the same time.

So from here teaching staff, students, headmaster, I will be absent on vacation until September the 10th.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #282
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*walk over to the shower stall that just tunred on and find the nerd soaking wet* "aw you took some of the fun away I was about to start kicking in some doors, sigh... you know I was going to let you go easy, but now since you ran! that pisses me off! how dare you run, I was complimenting you and you run away. I don't know that does not sound very polite now does it!"
Old 08-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #283
Toned
Distinguished Member

cowering on the floor, trying to hide my rock hard cock which is not at full attention so it is visibly throbbing. "please, please dont hurt me"

Old 08-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #284
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

" no promises" *I grab you and sling you over my knee and proceed to spank you 70 times, after I am done spanking you I tear off your cloths and stuff them in my bag* "looks like you need to dry yourself off why don't you run back to your room you should be dry by the time you get there... now go! get out of here and I will be watching you leave this building naked! *I walk out of the showers and lean against the lockers to make sure you don't grab any cloths* dare //: spank yourself 35 times hard on each cheek then strip naked and run around the inside of your house twice before going back into your room to get redressesd.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:56 PM   #285
Toned
Distinguished Member

just before i leave the school bell goes off, all the sudents will be in the hall ways and outside and my room is on the otherside of campus, stood infront of the bully with precum driping from my dick i drop to my knees, "please dont make me, il do anything just dint make me go out there"

Advertisements
Kink Talk