Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #286
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*look down at the nerd* "far too late for that, I would have just let you off with just a spanking, but no you had to run and make it worse on yourself! Now Go! by wasting more time more students will flood the halls"
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:00 PM   #287
Toned
Distinguished Member

but i need my keys to get into my room

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #288
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*toss him his keys* "here's a freeB, better start running"
Old 08-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #289
Toned
Distinguished Member

i stick my head out through the door, luckily there are not that many people in the halls yet, i make my dash for it straight down the hall way past the class rooms, not covering my self as that would only slow me down, as i ran all i could here was the laughter of the other boys and my still rock hard dick slapping against my legs, as i ran other boys started to run after me trying to trip me up, i made it 2/3 of the way across the fields to my room when one of them got me i went crashing to the floor, i scampered to my feet finally making it to my room slamming the door behind me and breathing a sigh of relief, it was over for now, i was worried about what tomorrow would bring, but had to think to my self that the bullies could not do anything worse to me, so i swore to myself i would fine a way to get back at them.

Old 08-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #290
bfb292

Send a message via Yahoo to bfb292

looks like the place is low on bullies. ill go there

Dislikes: piss, cbt, cum play, cross dressing.

Limits: copraphagia, family, open public, illegal, permanent, severe pain.

added gallery on kinktalk. same name as here

Kik: bfb292
bfb292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #291
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I catch up with Toned and the dorm room.

After you left subboy took a shower. Guess you guys didn't see me there. But anyway, when he was in the shower I grabbed all his clothes and towel. There is nothing in the lockerroom for him to wear. He gets to do the same run he made you do! You should go out and watch!

Oh, and don't tell him I took the clothes. He didn't see me in the back of the lockerroom and I want to keep it that way.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:08 PM   #292
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*I get out of the shower and reach for the hing where I left my towel and find nothing there* "the hell? I could have sworn I left my towel there?"
*I step outside the shower stark naked and walk into the locker room looking for my bag* "you got to be kidding me......." *quickly check my gym locker to find nothing there* *clench my fist* "oh there is going to be hell to pay for whoever did this!" *check the clock on the wall* "ugh greaaaattt everybody is going to be on their way to the mess hall to eat.."
Old 08-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #293
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*I inch myself outside the door to see if anybody is outside and notice its flooded with fellow classmates* "fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeee" (screw it) *I step outside the gym and start walking over to my dorm taking in all the laughs and giggles and humiliating comments. Half way to my dorm i stop in the middle* "IF I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS YOU ARE A DEAD MAN YOU HEAR! A DEAD MAN!" *continue walking to my dorm*
Old 08-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #294
Toned
Distinguished Member

As sub walks past I can't help but laugh. Feels good to see him get a taste of his own medicine. Think he may have noticed me laughing though. Maybe he thinks it was me. Humiliated had my back once maybe he will agree to do it more in future.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #295
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*once back into my room i put on a fresh change of cloths, then stand up and punch the wall in anger* "somebody is going to pay for this!"
Old 08-28-2013, 04:30 PM   #296
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

I have noticed quite a bit of nudity in the last while, it seems that my boys have a habit of being caught with their pants down.So from now on, all students who are performing school work will do so naked. As well as that, starting from now, every student who writes on this thread, must do so with their pants around their ankles.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:33 PM   #297
Toned
Distinguished Member

This was the chance I was waiting for. I had managed to get a few pictures of sub on my phone. I print one off and post it under his door so he knows I have some. Quickly before he opens the door I hide round the corner out of sight to listen to his reaction.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #298
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDarez View Post
Attention Students and Teachers!

It has come to my attention that a number of students are planning an outrageous scheme to have one of the teachers fired!

So, not only will the pair involved be punished but every student except the Nerds, who very kindly helped me by telling me all about the plan, will be punished. So you can all thank the two responsible.

You will all strip naked, take a 1ltr bottle and fill it with either water or piss. be careful though, each has their own downside.

For those of you who chose Water, you will tie the bottle around the base of your penis and balls and do fifty squats, once you are finished, you will do twenty star jumps. Finally, you will drink the water and wait two hours before going to the toilet.

For those of you who chose Piss, you will tie the bottle in the same manner and do thirty squats, once finished you will do ten star jumps and finally, drink the piss.

For the two students involved, I will give you's the chance to come to my office and confess (via PM), your punishment may be lighter if I hear it from you.

Class Dismissed!
I did this punishment. The whole school should not have had to do this. It was the bullies that were behind this. They should be punished.

I filled the bottle with piss. Being a nerd, I'm never crazy about too much exercise, never mind with the extra weight on my balls. Didn't really want to drink the piss either, but one of the bullies made me drink of glass of my piss last week as well and I figured I could do it again. And I did.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #299
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" * bust through my room door so fast it slams against the wall and i look to see who the culprit is, but find nobody outside my door*
"HAVE YOUR LITTLE VICTORY JUST KNOW THAT IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU IT AINT GOING TO BE PRETTY!"
Old 08-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #300
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I did this punishment. The whole school should not have had to do this. It was the bullies that were behind this. They should be punished.

I filled the bottle with piss. Being a nerd, I'm never crazy about too much exercise, never mind with the extra weight on my balls. Didn't really want to drink the piss either, but one of the bullies made me drink of glass of my piss last week as well and I figured I could do it again. And I did.
The Nerds were exempt from this punishment.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk