Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2017, 01:58 PM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?

Yes. I think I was about 7 years old and the class teacher for that year hated me. I never found out why as until very late in high school I was the model pupil and extremely well behaved. I asked if I could go to use the bathrooom and she declined my request and five minutes later I was sitting in a puddle of urine very upset. She then asked me why I didn't let her know I needed the bathroom! Bitch.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Once. I was having the worst nightmare I have ever had involving my child being raped from the man that my testimony helped send to prison for sexual assault against a family member. I woke up drenched in sweat tears and I'd wet myself during the nightmare. There's no words to explain how that nightmare made/makes me feel.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
I wouldn't say 'caught', as my child is quite young still so I haven't yet stopped the barging into the bathroom or bedroom while I'm bathing or dressing.

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
No, but I heard them when I was very young. The memory is seared into my brain!

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
I'm quite open about my d/s, a few members of my family know because I was the one who told them, including my mother. If I haven't told a family member myself though they don't know about it. (That I am aware of!)

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
Nope.

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
Not full sex but sexual acts. And I already knew they were married before we did anything even though he originally denied it to me when I mentioned it.

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Nope.

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
Nope.

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
Not that I know of. AM thinks I am weird because I rarely burp or fart.

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
I've never been on a proper date, so nope.

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
Nope.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
Yes. As well as thinking I have enough cash on me only to find out at the check out that I haven't and had to replace some items.

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
Once. I was heavily pregnant at the time so it wasn't funny in the slightest.

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
God yes. I used to be terrible for drunk texting. I don't know what they said though as when I read them in the sent folders the days after I couldn't make any sense of them.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
No. I try to resolve issues directly although I don't like confrontation.

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
Nope.

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
No but I've done that with a deeply personal and identifying skype message. At least I sent it to AM and not anyone else.

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
Not that I remember.

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?
Several times. It's worst in white jeans! I think only one of those times I wasn't at home though. Small mercys.

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
Hmmm. Sex toys? Many embarrasing videos/photos on my PC that have been sent to AM.

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
Not that I know of.

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
Nope.

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
Lots of times, almost every day when I was younger. My crush then was also a close friend so there was plenty of oppurtunites for it to happen and it did.

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?

Does AM count?

25. Have you ever been in jail?
I've been held in cells once or twice, but not jail. One time for assault (I didn't start it. I just defended myself. It's not my fault they got more hurt than I did!) And once for theft when I was about 15.

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Nope.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
Nope. Although just two days ago I walked into the mens bathroom by mistake. Luckily it was empty.

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
Nope.

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
Nope.

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yes, my music teacher. He later got fired for engaging in sexual activies with pupils. I was annoyed I wasn't one of them.

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
Nope.

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
Nope.

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
Several times. I'm extremely clumsy.

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
I've never been on a proper date. However if you count the random hook ups...then no I haven't.

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
I've been caught stealing twice when I was 15. I was going through an extremely bad time in my life then and kind of went off the rails and started stealing from shops.

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Yes. But the two times it happened I didn't steal anything! The alarms went crazy at some of the clothing items.

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
Yes. Around my period time my chin gets really bad with spots. When I was younger I suffered with terrible acne for years and years and tried so many creams and pills from the doctor but nothing worked to get rid of them. Thankfully it's not that bad now, usually only around my period or if I am really stressed or worn down I start to get them.

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
Nope.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
Yes but I sort of tried to discreetly scratch it anyway.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?

Yes, this happened just recently and I had to hobble downstairs to get the new pack I had forgotten to take up to the bathroom with me.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-29-2017 at 08:59 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk