Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-06-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
TestingLimits

Talking 23/m New to GD. AMA!

Hi, I just joined this site, and I'm testing out what I like and don't like. Some of it I already know, but I have an open mind about most of the rest.

I'm pretty much an open book, and I like answering questions. Ask me anything! (Though I may turn down ones like my name, locations, and other identifying features).
TestingLimits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:09 PM   #2
cariadferch

What is the full address of the building across the street from your home?

JOKING, that was a joke.

Welcome to getDare, I hope you enjoy your time here.

What particular thing about this site so attracted you that you decided to join?

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cariadferch for this post:
Old 03-07-2017, 11:53 AM   #3
TestingLimits

I've always been curious about testing my limits, and T or D seemed like a good way to do it, so I decided to join this site. I haven't had any dares specifically for me yet, but I have done some from the forums that were pretty fun.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:14 PM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

1 ► How long were you lurking on getDare before you registered yourself?

2 ► Have you done any dares or kinky things outside of your apartment?

3 ► Why do you think you are pretty a much an open book?

4 ► What's the most complex (self) bondage situation you've been through?

5 ► What kind of limits/kinks would you like to test/try?

6 ► What kind thing have you tried and decided to never do it again?

7 ► Do you have any sex toys or fetish attributes?

8 ► What physical feature do you like the most about yourself?

9 ► What psychological feature do you like the most about yourself?

10 ► What would you do if you found out that a friend of yours is into kinky things as well?

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 03-13-2017, 12:02 PM   #5
TestingLimits

1. I was lurking for probably a week or two, wondering if I should actually join. Obviously, I eventually decided that I should.

2. When I was living in my parents' house! XD But no, I've never done anything that was outside of where I was living, and nothing involving people who didn't agree to be a part of it. That means basically just my ex and the people on here.

3. I say I'm an open book because I generally will talk about anything if someone seems interested. Here, I can be even more open, because people seem pretty open-minded in general. I don't have to worry about judgment here.

4. I've tied my hands together out of boredom before, and I think I've tied myself to the headboard. (It has a cutout with a complicated metal... thing. It has lots of loops, which are handy.) I'm kind of a newbie to doing it myself, but I like being tied up and I like the dares people add onto bondage dares, so I'm eager to give that more of a try.

5. Other than self-bondage, I really want to give pet play more of a try, and I've been toying with the idea of trying to find a mistress. I'm a little hesitant, but if I found a patient mistress, I'd probably give it a try. I still have an open mind about everything that isn't in my limits, but those two are the ones I've been actively seeking to try.

6. On one roleplaying site I'm on, DD/lg is a common kink, so I decided to give that a try. It was hard to get into anyway, since no one seemed to have the patience to try and ease me in, but it really didn't do much for me. I wouldn't say never, but it would be something where I would probably need good chemistry with a woman to try it again to where she understood how to make things work better for me.

7. I don't, no. I think that's the kind of thing I would rather experiment with in-person, rather than with someone over the internet.

8. Hm... it's not something I think about much, to be honest. Maybe my torso? I mean, I was really happy when most of my ribs stopped being visible and when my chest started to look somewhat muscular. It's great to look less like a skeleton. XD

9. Psychologically? I guess maybe my ability to try and see things from another perspective. I saw too many people around me getting stuck in their own thinking and not considering how someone else might think, so I worked on trying to see things from multiple perspectives. Things are rarely simple, open-shut cases.

10. A friend of mine? I guess that would depend on the friend and the kink. With some of my friends, I'd probably just be surprised. Not many fetishes disgust me outright, so I don't think it would hurt, per se. It's just that it wouldn't make a significant difference unless they approached me to try them out.

Thanks for the questions! I had to think a bit about the last few.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:54 PM   #6
Evermore
Account Banned

Let's revive this and let me start harassing you a bit because you seem really interesting =P

☆ What is your favorite movie genre and why?

☆ What is your favorite book genre and why?

☆ If these are different, is there a reason? (super weirdly worded sorry)

☆ Is there anywhere that you would like to travel to?

☆ What is your favorite guilty pleasure (non-kink, but you can do kink here too I guess =P)
Old 03-22-2017, 02:06 PM   #7
TestingLimits

Ha, harrass away, Eevee!

☆ What is your favorite movie genre and why?
Hm... genre? I guess maybe alt rock? I don't so much listen to a genre as I do a fairly short list of artists on loop. Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Evanescence... and a few other songs that Pandora decides are good for me to listen to.

☆ What is your favorite book genre and why?
Can I pick all genres? XD

But seriously, I guess I mostly read thrillers, the ones where there's a big mystery or a huge political storm brewing (think James Patterson or Tom Clancy, respectively). I love how they keep things interesting and exciting all the way through, and I wish I could think of a plot with enough twists and turns to accomplish the same effect.

I read lots of other types, though. I read all of Michael Crichton's sci-fi thrillers and a good number of Stephen King's older horror novels. I started reading John Green's young adult novels after becoming a fan of his Youtube channel with his brother Hank, vlogbrothers. I was part of the Harry Potter craze, and Eragon absolutely captured my imagination for a while. I should also give Stargirl a mention, as the title character holds a special place in my heart. I love books, plain and simple!

☆ If these are different, is there a reason? (super weirdly worded sorry)
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what you mean, to be honest. Sorry.

☆ Is there anywhere that you would like to travel to?
Tons of places! I want to visit all along both coasts, and there's a road trip plan to hit all 50 states that I want to try. And that's just in-country! I've never been outside the U.S., so there are a lot of countries I want to visit that could basically be summed up as western Europe and former British colonies.

☆ What is your favorite guilty pleasure (non-kink, but you can do kink here too I guess =P)
Guilty pleasure... hm... Since the question wasn't about kink, I won't give a kink answer, but when I wrote fanfiction, that was a thing I hid from the world as much as I could. That probably counts. As for current guilty pleasures, I think roleplaying would be it. I roleplay pretty much everything (including kink), but I focus very strongly on cutesy romance. It's my kryptonite. XD
Old 03-22-2017, 08:30 PM   #8
Evermore
Account Banned

Bahaha! You will tire of this eventually !

☆ Favorite anime?
☆ Favorite anime OTP?
☆ Aside from romance, what else do you like to write?
☆ As I saw in your signature, you like to be a puppy. So, what parts of that have you tried? What parts did you like? Are there any you didn't?
☆ Do you play video games? If so, favorite one (this could be one per console/device)
Old 03-23-2017, 06:17 PM   #9
TestingLimits

Never! I love answering questions! I really just adore attention in general if it's from someone I get along with. XD

☆ Favorite anime?
Hm... It's probably Kill La Kill, though admittedly, I haven't watched nearly enough anime. I've done a pretty good job of picking out ones I like, though. I've heard Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is great, so that's the next one I want to check out.

☆ Favorite anime OTP?
I'd have to say Ryuko x Mako (from KLK). They have such a great dynamic, and Mako is just the most adorably enthusiastic sidekick I've ever seen. :3

☆ Aside from romance, what else do you like to write?
I dabble a lot. Romance is just the connecting thread. I'm always pairing characters off, whether they're mine or not. XD But apart from that, I'm working on a comedy. Well, I have a very rough draft of a comedy that I've barely touched for a year and that I keep promising I'll get back to. :P I also want to write an epic adventure, but I tend to write in a smaller scale in both wordcount and conflicts. For some reason, I also end up writing a lot of sad poetry. Part of it is venting, but I guess I just don't have much to say if doesn't start off unhappy. *shrug*

☆ As I saw in your signature, you like to be a puppy. So, what parts of that have you tried? What parts did you like? Are there any you didn't?
I've tried going around naked on all fours and peeing like a dog. I've also eaten out of dishes on the floor and a few other things I can't recall offhand. I've enjoyed it all so far, though crawling hurts sometimes. But I just need to find a way to make that better!

I'd actually like to try more, but I haven't gotten many dares. Collars sound fun, but they cost money. :/

☆ Do you play video games? If so, favorite one (this could be one per console/device)
Tons! It's hard to pick a favorite, but the one I play most often is Stardew Valley. It's relaxing, and it's a world I love to immerse myself in. I really want to write something that's similar in setting and atmosphere, but I've got enough projects I ignore.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:47 PM   #10
kila
getDare Succubus

Hi
1. I think you wrote your favorite music for Eevee's question so what is your favorite movie genre?
2. What's one of your favorite childhood memories?
3. Name some cheesy plotline you've written about or almost thought about writing about for your characters.
4. How'd you get into anime?
5. What kind of things do you like to do for fun besides gaming and writing?

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kila for this post:
Old 04-08-2017, 07:48 PM   #11
TestingLimits

Hullo~

1. I diiiiiiiid. Totally misread it. :/ My favorite movie genres kind of vary, but I watch a lot of comedy and adventure. I basically like stereotypical Disney movies. XD
2. One of my favorite childhood memories? Hm... Probably when I finally hit 100% completion on Spyro 2. That was the first time I had ever completed everything within a game, so it was a proud moment for me. That was also, not coincidentally, one of my favorite games. I don't think I would have stuck with it so long otherwise.
3. Oh gosh. The best example that comes to mind (and one that I'm reasonably sure I won't actually write, so no risk of indirectly revealing my name and identity) is an idea called Accidental Badass, where the main character is mistaken for a spy agency's newest recruit, and they end up kidnapped. The spy agency is obviously not the best, and it's running out of funding, so they just take on and train the main character. The rest of the way, the main character is on their own, as everyone else has been captured or neutralized. Slowly, the main character hones their skill until they're awesome enough to save the day.

4. It's not that complicated of a story. I like cartoons. Anime are cartoons. I just decided to see what Japanese cartoons were all about, since I was told they tell more complex stories than American ones.

5. I love to read, I watch a lot of Youtube and a small amount of anime, I talk to friends, I roleplay, and I generally allow the internet to eat up too much time. XD
Old 04-08-2017, 09:14 PM   #12
kila
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestingLimits View Post
Hullo~

1. I diiiiiiiid. Totally misread it. :/ My favorite movie genres kind of vary, but I watch a lot of comedy and adventure. I basically like stereotypical Disney movies. XD
2. One of my favorite childhood memories? Hm... Probably when I finally hit 100% completion on Spyro 2. That was the first time I had ever completed everything within a game, so it was a proud moment for me. That was also, not coincidentally, one of my favorite games. I don't think I would have stuck with it so long otherwise.
3. Oh gosh. The best example that comes to mind (and one that I'm reasonably sure I won't actually write, so no risk of indirectly revealing my name and identity) is an idea called Accidental Badass, where the main character is mistaken for a spy agency's newest recruit, and they end up kidnapped. The spy agency is obviously not the best, and it's running out of funding, so they just take on and train the main character. The rest of the way, the main character is on their own, as everyone else has been captured or neutralized. Slowly, the main character hones their skill until they're awesome enough to save the day.

4. It's not that complicated of a story. I like cartoons. Anime are cartoons. I just decided to see what Japanese cartoons were all about, since I was told they tell more complex stories than American ones.

5. I love to read, I watch a lot of Youtube and a small amount of anime, I talk to friends, I roleplay, and I generally allow the internet to eat up too much time. XD
Omg. :O I fucking LOVE Disney. And AWWW SPYRO <3 AND LOL at that Accidental Badass, that's hilarious.

- What is your favorite disney movie? (Yes. I know it's hard. Pick ONE)
- Who are your favorite characters?
- Other than puppy play and DD/lg (I had to look this up because I had no idea what it was), what other things have you tried roleplaying?
- If you could be a girl for a day, what would you do?
- What is one embarrassing thing you've done?

My Toys

The following user says Thank You to kila for this post:
Old 04-08-2017, 11:01 PM   #13
TestingLimits

Quote:
Omg. :O I fucking LOVE Disney. And AWWW SPYRO <3 AND LOL at that Accidental Badass, that's hilarious.

- What is your favorite disney movie? (Yes. I know it's hard. Pick ONE)
- Who are your favorite characters?
- Other than puppy play and DD/lg (I had to look this up because I had no idea what it was), what other things have you tried roleplaying?
- If you could be a girl for a day, what would you do?
- What is one embarrassing thing you've done?
Disney and Spyro are great. I played every Spyro game, btw. XD Glad you like the Accidental Badass idea.

-If Pixar is included, probably Inside Out. If not... I think Zootopia was pure Disney. The city and all the details in the rending are just gorgeous. I love it!
-In general? Stargirl (from the book of the same name) has always stuck with me, and I think Mako from Kill la Kill is the most adorable comic relief ever.
-Lots. Lol. I wouldn't say I've properly roleplayed DD/lg, though. I only reached a setup once, and my partner quit before anything was negotiated, in or out of character. Other than that, I basically didn't roleplay it at all, just chased a lot of dead ends. No one wanted to show me the ropes. I haven't actually roleplayed puppy play, though I'd like to. Most kinks I've roleplayed were for my partner's sake: predator/prey, bondage, pregnancy, light footplay (with clean feet) and a few others I don't remember offhand. I offered to participate in more, but most partners didn't want to open up about it. I liked bondage (on both ends), and I liked pred/prey, but the rest was really just neutral for me. I enjoy getting my partners off.
-Well, there's the whole "explore my new body" thing. :P But after that, I don't think much would change. I might try on a bunch of outfits to see how different things feel without anything between my legs. XD I dunno. I don't think I'd be very creative about it.
-*sighs* That's a mean one, y'know? Okay. I used to be in theatre, and I also used to be able to sing like Alvin and the Chipmunks (can't anymore :P). I showed off that talents between scenes, but I forgot to turn off my mic, so everyone in the auditorium heard me. :O
Old 04-09-2017, 09:52 AM   #14
kila
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestingLimits View Post
Disney and Spyro are great. I played every Spyro game, btw. XD Glad you like the Accidental Badass idea.

-If Pixar is included, probably Inside Out. If not... I think Zootopia was pure Disney. The city and all the details in the rending are just gorgeous. I love it!
-In general? Stargirl (from the book of the same name) has always stuck with me, and I think Mako from Kill la Kill is the most adorable comic relief ever.
-Lots. Lol. I wouldn't say I've properly roleplayed DD/lg, though. I only reached a setup once, and my partner quit before anything was negotiated, in or out of character. Other than that, I basically didn't roleplay it at all, just chased a lot of dead ends. No one wanted to show me the ropes. I haven't actually roleplayed puppy play, though I'd like to. Most kinks I've roleplayed were for my partner's sake: predator/prey, bondage, pregnancy, light footplay (with clean feet) and a few others I don't remember offhand. I offered to participate in more, but most partners didn't want to open up about it. I liked bondage (on both ends), and I liked pred/prey, but the rest was really just neutral for me. I enjoy getting my partners off.
-Well, there's the whole "explore my new body" thing. :P But after that, I don't think much would change. I might try on a bunch of outfits to see how different things feel without anything between my legs. XD I dunno. I don't think I'd be very creative about it.
-*sighs* That's a mean one, y'know? Okay. I used to be in theatre, and I also used to be able to sing like Alvin and the Chipmunks (can't anymore :P). I showed off that talents between scenes, but I forgot to turn off my mic, so everyone in the auditorium heard me. :O
Dang, Spyro fiend. I think you should totally write a short about your Accidental Badass or somehow incorporate it haha, that'd be so funny!

Zootopia is pure Disney. It's a great movie. And ohh! I remember Stargirl, she is a very interesting character. Seems like you'd played quite a bit then. ;P

NO. You didn't! Omg, that's gold!!! Shame you can't do that anymore, that would have been so fun to hear!!!!!!

- If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?
- Do you tend to lust after younger or older women? Or same age?
- What would you say is the most daring thing you've ever done?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- What position do you sleep in?
- Do you prefer showers or bathtubs?
- About how many times do you masturbate in a week?
- Have you ever tasted your own cum?
- I may or may not have asked you this because I usually like asking people this but... what's your favorite type of food?

My Toys

Old 04-09-2017, 10:59 AM   #15
TestingLimits

Quote:
Dang, Spyro fiend. I think you should totally write a short about your Accidental Badass or somehow incorporate it haha, that'd be so funny!
Spyro was my favorite series, man. I never beat the first or the third, though. I want to buy another PS1 and replay through all the originals. And yes, that would be great! That has my full support, as long as you let me read it. :P

Quote:
Zootopia is pure Disney. It's a great movie.
I agree. It's possibly one of the best films all around, as far as everyone in every part of it doing a great job.

Quote:
I remember Stargirl, she is a very interesting character.
She is! I've always had a fascination with that sort of character. She's definitely one of the characters that has stuck with me the most.

Quote:
Seems like you'd played quite a bit then. ;P
I have, yes. I've taken a step back from my main roleplay site, though. I poke in to respond to longtime partners, but I lost interest in the site. I've considered using roleplay as a first step into a domme/sub relationship, though. Seems like a good means of figuring out if we have a workable dynamic. I just need the right domme now. :P

Quote:
NO. You didn't! Omg, that's gold!!! Shame you can't do that anymore, that would have been so fun to hear!!!!!!
I did. Glad you find it funny, though, because it kind of is. XD There's a slim chance I could, but I haven't tried in so long, and I don't have the kind of high range I used to. Probably ruined it by doing things like that. XD

Quote:
- If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?
- Do you tend to lust after younger or older women? Or same age?
- What would you say is the most daring thing you've ever done?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- What position do you sleep in?
- Do you prefer showers or bathtubs?
- About how many times do you masturbate in a week?
- Have you ever tasted your own cum?
- I may or may not have asked you this because I usually like asking people this but... what's your favorite type of food?
-Hm... I would have tried to move out of food service earlier. That's really the only thing that's both a big regret and something that I don't think would have many unforeseen consequences.
-Lust after? XD Roughly the same age, within about three years. Ish. It's really more that I get strongly attached to a woman, decide that she's pretty cool, then starting "lusting after her", as you say. I don't really go from noticing she looks good or has a nice body to actually admiring it without that emotional connection.
-The most daring thing? *takes a deep breath and thinks* Gosh. I don't know what other people would consider daring, but in terms of pushing my limits, I was once dared to put five ice cubes up my ass. That was quite an experience. XD
-*sips cherry Pepsi* I'll drink either, but I prefer Pepsi products, generally.
-I usually sleep on my side, whichever way is away from the window. I must move in my sleep, though, because I always seem to wake up facing the other way.
-I prefer to have a tub with a shower head. Gives me more versatility, and then I have a fair amount of room to move around in. Showers are much nicer aesthetically, though. I'd settle for a big fancy shower.
-I masturbate close to once a day, so... seven? Ish. Maybe 5-10 for a general range.
-I have. It's... not my favorite flavor or texture. Too thick and salty. My precum is thinner, though, so I sometimes taste that if I'm really into it.
-My favorite type of food is probably pizza. It's pretty versatile. I eat a lot of "American" cuisine, though: burgers, fries, mac and cheese, overly sweet cereal... XD

Advertisements
Kink Talk