Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-02-2017, 05:52 PM   #1
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Would You Rather

I know there are a lot of these but I find them fun. Would you rather

1.-Not be able to control when you pee or poo (it just randomly comes out) and you cannot wear a diaper, for the rest of your life
or
-You have to wear only a diaper and no pants (except when it is cold, you can wear a warm leggings under the diaper) but you will never mess yourself

2.-Be an ugly rich persons sex slave monday-friday every the rest of your life and you have to wear a french maid outfit but weekends you can do what ever you want and you are rich aswell
or
-Be a sexy homeless persons sex slave on the weekend and you have to wear and use a diaper but monday-friday you can do whatever you want but you only get $100 a week to spend

This one you are hypnotized for the rest of your life, you are fully aware you just cant control what you are doing or saying. Would you rather?

3.-Be a bimbo who wears very skimpy clothing and slutty makeup
or
-Be turned into a chicken

4.-Piss your pants every time you and your crush/signifigant other see each other
or
-your crush/signifigant other pisses their pants everytime you see each other

5.Be transformed into a diaper
or
Be transformed in to a butt plug

6.-You have to have sex with anyone who thinks you are sexy and you two make eye contact
or
-You can only have sex with people who you think are ugly and would despise to have sex with but everyday you go without sex the urge for sex rapidly grows greater and greater till you have sex

7.-poop your pants every 6 hours
or
-piss your pants every 30 minutes
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:41 PM   #2
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

1.-Not be able to control when you pee or poo (it just randomly comes out) and you cannot wear a diaper, for the rest of your life
or
-You have to wear only a diaper and no pants (except when it is cold, you can wear a warm leggings under the diaper) but you will never mess yourself

2.-Be an ugly rich persons sex slave monday-friday every the rest of your life and you have to wear a french maid outfit but weekends you can do what ever you want and you are rich aswell
or
-Be a sexy homeless persons sex slave on the weekend and you have to wear and use a diaper but monday-friday you can do whatever you want but you only get $100 a week to spend Rich person more likely to be clean, and I'm rich af yes please

This one you are hypnotized for the rest of your life, you are fully aware you just cant control what you are doing or saying. Would you rather?

or
-Be turned into a chicken Just seems like an easy decision lol

4.-Piss your pants every time you and your crush/signifigant other see each other
or
-your crush/signifigant other pisses their pants everytime you see each other I'd feel bad knowing they have to go through that, better me than them

or
Be transformed in to a butt plug Let's just hope the person cleans up before using it

6.-You have to have sex with anyone who thinks you are sexy and you two make eye contact
or
-You can only have sex with people who you think are ugly and would despise to have sex with but everyday you go without sex the urge for sex rapidly grows greater and greater till you have sex

or
-piss your pants every 30 minutes Could easily come prepared to clean up away from home every 6 hours, easier to explain than having to leave for a bathroom every 30 minutes

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:57 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

or

or
-Be a sexy homeless persons sex slave on the weekend and you have to wear and use a diaper but monday-friday you can do whatever you want but you only get $100 a week to spend

or

or

or

or

or

Pfff... these were all impossible choices.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:48 AM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

or
Wear only the diaper and no pants. I'm already used to wearing a diaper. And prefer not wearing much for clothes, but have to wear clothes when out.

or
Be a rich person's sex slave. At least with the money would enjoy my other time. Although, being a sex slave I would enjoy too!

or
be a bimbo. if I act like a chicken, would be impossible to interact with others I would think

or
-your crush/signifigant other pisses their pants every time you see each other
Piss my pants, wouldn't to see my significant other to go through that

or
A butt plug, it brings people pleasure. Now I'm imagining my tongue probing...

or
Well, it is more than looks, but given these two I'd go with the option where I'm going to get sex often and I'd go with anyone who thinks I'm sexy and then walk around Times Square

or
In my diaper, no problem for either. But piss is easier to manage with the diaper without the odor and mess, so i would choose piss.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 04:06 AM   #5
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

or

or

or

or

or

or

or
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:33 AM   #6
baby_whore

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

24/F/Sub(or slave)/5'6"/240 lbs/34H

Kik:cam_stevens2016
likes : diapers (for embarrassment purposes), bladder control (once again embarrassment), degrading, humiliation, spankings, orgasm control, anal, cnc, and wedgies. I also like being high while we play and then made fun of for it the next day 😅
Dislikes : feet, pics, scat
Limits : illegal, permanent, food, videos, audio, social suicide, information that can be used against me, family, friends, and face
baby_whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:38 AM   #7
harddump
Distinguished Member

This is a fantasy of mine and I've actually downloaded a hypno file for it (EMG's "Train Incontinence"). Hasn't worked, but I enjoy listening to it a lot.

I don't do crossdress, but the deal is too sweet

3.-Be turned into a chicken
Assuming someone takes care of me.

Wetting is fun.

5. Be transformed in to a butt plug
An inflatable one, please, plus a tube through it for enemas.

How flattering.

Piss seems less severe, but 6 hours is easier to plan for.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:26 AM   #8
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Would you rather

or
diaper

or
much sex and much Money..i Choose the ugly rich guy ♥

or
bimbo ♥

or
my cursh should piss himself

or
butt plug because then im not always in somebodys ass, i deliver pleasure and i dont get peed on

or
first

or
poop because its less often
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #9
twinkboy01

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

twinkboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:32 PM   #10
Starfiremagic121

Wink

or
1)
or
Sexy homeless person

or
Chicken and can I be some chicken nuggets?
or
2)

or
Butt plug
or
1)
or
Poop what if I had a car ride

Last edited by Starfiremagic121; 03-21-2017 at 07:36 PM.
Starfiremagic121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:44 PM   #11
qmu
getDare Devil

OK, dared to answer some of these =p

or

I think it'd be way easier to explain that you have some kind of condition in which you can't use pants and must wear diapers than keeping soiling yourself.

or
Living in poverty would be way harder

or
I consider this as dying, but for me it would be a better option.

or

The positive of every time figuring out who's crushing on you is perfect lol

or
I don't really have a comment for this one. A diaper seems less gross lol

or
Not really a problem, I think I am ugly, not sure there's anyone out there who finds me sexy.

or
Way easier to control where you are lol
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:00 PM   #12
Sidereal

or

Either way people will think that I wet myself, may as well not actually have it happen.

or

If it's good enough money, who cares what they look like.

or

At least I get to enjoy sex, seems like being a chicken would be a short and boring life.

or

I'd rather take the fall and piss myself in this case.

or

Both are pretty disgusting but at least a diaper isn't inside the ass.

or

At least this way I might be attracted to the people I have to have sex with.

or

This one can be planned around easily, 30 minutes would mean being interrupted too often.

Kik: SiderealBoy

Part of the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission

BDSM Test
My Current Rules
Likes, Limits, Toys
PM Dares!
Sidereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:04 PM   #13
survivorboy

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

Likes: Cum eating, humiliation, orgasm control, edging, anal, denial, bladder control

Limits - scat, public, messy, blood

toys - lovense (hush and edge), dildo, glass buttplug, foxtail plug, fleshlight, panties, vicks/toothepaste, icecubes, clothespins

20m/switch

PM DARES
survivorboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk