Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-14-2022, 03:45 PM   #1
Robsy

Rainbow Tasks for a newbie please!

Hi!
This is my first post so I hope I get some response 😅 I’m new to this site and thought I’d see if anyone wants to help me explore! Im looking for some tasks I could do (anything I haven’t listed in my limits I’m open to trying) so I can get to know myself better and gain a better understanding of what I like/dislike. Because I’m new to this I’m not that comfortable sending pics yet but I promise I’ll write a good report!

Thanks, robin

Limits: Wetting, scat, hard pain, permanent, family/friend involvement

Toys: medium butt plug, vibrating kegal ball, normal household stuff - sorry I don’t have much atm

23/F lesbian/ Switch
Robsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 03:55 PM   #2
Overflow
Account Banned

The next time you feel the urge to pee, drink 1 bottle of water and wait for another 2 hours before going to the bathroom.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Outfits/Toys

PM Dares
Overflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 03:58 PM   #3
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Let's start with a shopping trip with a plug in small skirt and tight top

Before you start I want you to be desperate to pee.

The fun part is you need to go to a change room and piss in a water bottle just to humiliate you some more

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 04:03 PM   #4
Gram866
Prodigy

Put your medium plug in your ass and put some clothespins on your nipples. Kneel on the ground and start by spanking your clit 5 times, edge once. Keep repeating this, increasing the spanks by 5 each time until you find a new task to do.

Note: if the clothespins start to get to bad before you find a new task, take them off
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 04:08 PM   #5
gently

Rainbow A gentle hidden public dare for your first time

Hi Robin!

Welcome to getDare 😘 Next time you’re in a public space, open the Notes app on your phone and type out an explicit, panty-dropping fantasy of yours. Make it a nice, detailed description. I want you red-faced and squirming in the bus, or in a cafe, or on a park bench maybe, twisting to make sure there’s nobody looking your way.

Feel free to share the fantasy 😉

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 06:06 AM   #6
Robsy

Hi! thankyou all for the tasks ill do the outdoor ones tomorrow when im off work but Ive done this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
The next time you feel the urge to pee, drink 1 bottle of water and wait for another 2 hours before going to the bathroom.
I started needing to pee around 10am after my breakfast so I drank my bottle of water (500ml) and then started the two hours once I had finished my water (10:20). I found the first hour fairly easy but after that it got a lot harder and I couldn't decide whether walking around or sitting down made it easier to keep my mind off of going so I just did a lot of fidgeting. I did try to watch some Netflix but I couldn't pay attention to it by the last half an hour. By the last 15 minutes I just did a lot of walking to and from the toilet looking at the time waiting to go. I could feel my heart beat a little faster too as I was getting more desperate and by this point and I did dribble a bit due to not being able to hold it in until I finally went at 12:20 and it felt so good. Thankyou for your task x

Toys: medium butt plug, vibrating kegal ball, normal household stuff - sorry I don’t have much atm

23/F lesbian/ Switch
Old 04-15-2022, 06:13 AM   #7
SafetyBiscuit

Here is an easy dare that can ramp up if you get into it. Start by going out to a mall wearing boots with very colorful, attention drawing, socks. When you walk you you should take the boots off and put them in your purse and walk a lap around the mall with your socks. When you finish you should go to a pretzel stand and get some cheese sauce and pour the cheese over your socks and step in it. Go do another lap around the mall like that. Your final dare will be to either lick the cheese off the socks after, whether you do it in public or if you walk into the restroom to do it, though that’d make your socks even nastier, or you can simply put your boots back on while they are messy and go back home!

limits: cum-play pics anal family
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:28 AM   #8
Daring-Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
Hi Robin!

Welcome to getDare 😘 Next time you’re in a public space, open the Notes app on your phone and type out an explicit, panty-dropping fantasy of yours. Make it a nice, detailed description. I want you red-faced and squirming in the bus, or in a cafe, or on a park bench maybe, twisting to make sure there’s nobody looking your way.

This is a wonderful dare to get you going! The 'panty-dropping' comment got me thinking. Perhaps after you've finished writing you should go to the bathroom and remove your panties, then keep them in a pocket on the way home, or if you're feeling brave: use them to tie your hair up in a ponytail.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.

KIK: Daring_Alice
Daring-Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:33 AM   #9
NudeDude61

Since you like orgasm control, every morning roll two dice (plenty of ways to do this on the web if you don't own actual dice). If you roll a seven, you get to orgasm. Anything else you have to go all day without any kind of sexual touching, above or below waist. The next morning you try again. And again. Until you finally get to cum. I hope you don't get too many dates that make you horny while you can't even touch your lady bits.

Harder version - You have to roll dice that total four to win the right to orgasm.

Hardest version - You have to roll a 2. In other words, a double one.

Added fun - Every day until you get to have your orgasm, you have to spank both sides of your butt with the number you rolled.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 09:47 AM   #10
Anonymoomoo

Do 30 mins of study on safety/advice for new participants in BDSM every day for 7 days (from reputable sources)

25 F Bi Switch

Likes - Teasing, Denial, Control, Anal, Nipple Play, Pain, Bondage, Rope

Limits - Public, Scat, Food, Illegal, Tattoos, pictures/cam/video, messy

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95017

Toys - vibrating 6 inch dildo, 5 inch pink dildo, vibrating crotchless thong, 8 inch dildo, 6 inch dildo, anal beads, silicone butt plug and finger and vibrating silicone butt plug, metal butt plug, nipple clamps and one small shibari rope
Anonymoomoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 12:51 PM   #11
Robsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Let's start with a shopping trip with a plug in small skirt and tight top

Before you start I want you to be desperate to pee.

The fun part is you need to go to a change room and piss in a water bottle just to humiliate you some more
Hi did this today! I found it really fun so thankyou
I put on a black shirt (about mid thigh length) with my plug in and a tight fitting purple crop top, I went to my local shopping centre (by car - about a 20 minute drive) and left my house already needing to pee. Once I got to the shopping centre I went into Starbucks to get another drink just to make my self need to go that bit more and then had a wonder around new look picking out a few clothes until I was absolutely desperate for the toilet to take in to a changing room with me. The whole time walking around I could feel the plug inside me too which was a great feeling. Once in the changing room I didn’t want to accidentally make a mess on the changing room floor if I missed the bottle so I took my skirt off and put it on the floor and then stood over my skirt so if i accidentally missed the bottle it wouldn’t make a mess/leave the changing room dirty - I would just have to go home in dirty clothes instead. I then got my bottle out and peed in my bottle (I took a 1.5L bottle as I was scared I might pee too much and fill a regular bottle too quickly lol), a couple of drops went on to my skirt on the floor but the majority of it all went into the bottle. It was fairly loud so I’m sure if anyone was in surrounding changing rooms they would be able to hear it but I was so desperate I wasn’t concentrating too much on what other people might hear. I placed the bottle in my back pack afterwards, bought a couple of the clothes I tried on, and then walked back to my car with the bottle still in my bag which I got rid of when I got back home. Thanks for the task!

23/F lesbian/ Switch
Old 04-16-2022, 12:58 PM   #12
Caya
getDare Devil

somthing simple but for a long time.

From now on for the next 30 days or if you want longer.
your not alowed to toutch your pussy in any sexual way.
so everything has to be done without your hands. not even pulling apart your pussy lipps etc.

this should make it harder and more fun maybee a Suction cup dildo can help aswell
or make it mutch harder if your muscels are not trained to ride a dildo
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 04:30 AM   #13
Robsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
Hi Robin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring-Alice View Post
This is a wonderful dare to get you going! The 'panty-dropping' comment got me thinking. Perhaps after you've finished writing you should go to the bathroom and remove your panties, then keep them in a pocket on the way home, or if you're feeling brave: use them to tie your hair up in a ponytail.
Hi! Thankyou both I did this on the bus this morning. I wrote a little fantasy as if I was there/it was happening so hope that’s okay. Sorry it’s not great it’s my first one I’ve written but here it is!

I’m sitting at the back of the bus and it’s rather empty so for this woman to keep turning around and looking at me it’s rather obvious. I won’t deny she’s bloody gorgeous but still it makes me feel a little awkward. Her eyes keep meeting mine, her right eyebrow raising slightly, her lips slightly parting. She’s a bit taller than me, maybe 5’7” long brown hair and dark brown eyes to match. I give her a smile back. Once I do that she gets up and comes over to sit in the chair directly opposite me so we’re facing each other, we chat for a couple of minutes, not about anything serious, just about how nice the weather is - that kind of thing. She leans forward slightly, her hands stroking their way up my legs till her hand are on my waist under my skirt, I feel as she hooks her fingers in my underwear and starts to pull them down. I dart my eyes around the mostly empty bus and she reassures me that no one’s looking as she continues to pull my underwear down, slipping them past my shoes. She holds my underwear in her hands for a minute before putting them in her bag and then leaning forward slightly again, her hands pushing the inside of my legs out so I open my legs wider for her. She runs her hand up and again I look round to double check that there’s still no one paying attention to the fact she’s now got her fingers inside of me. I was getting wetter by the second and she knew that, she stroked my clit with her thumb whilst she was still inside of me before bringing me to the edge and then taking her fingers out. She told me that the next stop was hers and I was slightly disappointed, I still didn’t know who this woman was. As she got up I looked up at her and smiled before she asked if I was coming. It wasn’t my stop but I followed anyway. She said she needed a drink and a bite to eat so she was going to Starbucks, I followed her inside and she told me to wait for her in the bathroom, there was only one womens toilet due it to being a small Starbucks and I had to wait for someone to come out before going in. I waited there for a minute or so before she too joined me in the toilet and locked the door. She pulled my skirt off of me so I was naked from the waist down now and then lowered herself down before carrying on what she started on the bus. She carried on eating me out and bringing me to orgasm over and over for about half an hour before she got up and kissed me hard, I could taste myself in her mouth and she smiled as she came out of the kiss. She then told me that her drink was still outside on a table so she better go back to it as she’d asked someone to watch over it and said to me to get dressed as she’d got me on to and then left the toilet. It was only then I realise that she’s still got my underwear and she’s taken my skirt too. I stood there for a while trying to contemplate what to do, surely she knew she had my skirt and I couldn’t leave the toilet half naked. I stood there in the toilet, still dripping from how wet she made me, still hot and out of breath, but getting more worried that she wouldn’t be coming back. I must’ve stood there for about 45 minutes growing more concerned and watching the door handle push down as other customers were trying to use the locked toilet. Until someone knocked and told me to let her in, it was the woman - she’d finally come back. I unlocked the door on my side but she took the handle from the outside and swung the door wide open so the people waiting for the toilet on the outside could see me before she threw me my clothes back in. I rushed quickly to close the door and pick my clothes up at the same time whilst hearing her apologise to the people waiting outside for the toilet about the delay and that it was because I had had “an accident” I pulled my clothes on and thought about staying there for longer to make sure the people would leave but I thought I couldn’t leave them waiting any longer so I left the toilet and walked past them. I could feel their eyes on me and could feel myself getting redder until a Starbucks worker came up to me handing me over a drink informing me that a woman had bought and left a person of my description a drink. I smiled and took the drink, I didn’t see any sign of the woman so made my way out of Starbucks and sat at the bus stop to make my way home again. It wasn’t until I was on the bus I realised her number was written on the cup.

This was really fun to write on the bus actually and it definitely made me wet whilst I was writing it and imagining it and it sucked i was on the bus because I couldn’t touch myself which was making me hornier. I went into a toilet in Tesco after and writing it and took my panties off and put them in my hoodie pocket before doing the food shopping I wanted to and getting back on the bus to come home! Thankyou both ❤️

23/F lesbian/ Switch
Old 04-18-2022, 05:36 AM   #14
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome to getDare Robsy, here's one of my favourites for newbies, enjoy..

== Shrinking skirts

For a whole week the only clothing allowed below your waist are a (shrinking daily) skirt, short-length socks, and shoes. No panties or tights.

Day 1: Any skirt or dress is permitted
Day 2 to 6: Skirt or dress must end above the knee, and be shorter than the previous day
Day 7: Only your shortest skirt or dress is permitted

If you run out of shorter skirts (recommend measuring them to plan ahead), you'll need to either source new ones or take up the hem of an existing one.

For extra fun you may not cross your legs during the week. If you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and keep your legs apart (as far as you dare - but ramp it up for each offence) for one minute.

Every time you break a rule, including crossing your legs or failing to open your legs as separate offences, you must give yourself 10 hard spanks at home and take a punishment from below:
- No bra for the rest of the dare
- White button up top for the rest of the dare
- Undo your button up to where your bra would normally sit for the rest of the dare
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check. If they want to go further don't stop them
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your room
- Extend the dare another 2 days with even shorter skirts
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth and suck your piss out

These rules apply 24/7, e.g. from midnight Sunday to midnight Sunday.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 08:53 AM   #15
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Welcome to getDare Robsy, here's one of my favourites for newbies, enjoy..

== Shrinking skirts

For a whole week the only clothing allowed below your waist are a (shrinking daily) skirt, short-length socks, and shoes. No panties or tights.

Day 1: Any skirt or dress is permitted
Day 2 to 6: Skirt or dress must end above the knee, and be shorter than the previous day
Day 7: Only your shortest skirt or dress is permitted

If you run out of shorter skirts (recommend measuring them to plan ahead), you'll need to either source new ones or take up the hem of an existing one.

For extra fun you may not cross your legs during the week. If you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and keep your legs apart (as far as you dare - but ramp it up for each offence) for one minute.

Every time you break a rule, including crossing your legs or failing to open your legs as separate offences, you must give yourself 10 hard spanks at home and take a punishment from below:
- No bra for the rest of the dare
- White button up top for the rest of the dare
- Undo your button up to where your bra would normally sit for the rest of the dare
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check. If they want to go further don't stop them
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your room
- Extend the dare another 2 days with even shorter skirts
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth and suck your piss out

These rules apply 24/7, e.g. from midnight Sunday to midnight Sunday.
For this dare i would recomend using skirts.
why becours most skirts have a flecble top section.
if you need your skirt to be shorter than just fold the whole top section over once.
Even shorter Fold it twice etc.
With this methode the skirt can sit where it supost to be (on your hip of on your waist for example)
The skirt can be made as short as the Waist band part of the skirt is long lol

hope you enjoy
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk