Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my sexual mantra be?
I will serve as an anal slut. 18 17.82%
Being used is this slut’s greatest pleasure. 17 16.83%
I will obey. 10 9.90%
I will expose my slutty body. 56 55.45%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2022, 07:27 AM   #1
gently

Rainbow 22F - Choose my sexual mantra, and what should I do with it ❤️

Choose my sexual mantra, and what should I do with it ❤️

Kinky exploration is all well and good, but I feel I should start focusing my efforts in a more productive way. And it starts with having the correct headspace.

Please, vote for a phrase I should repeat to myself as I play with my pretty pussy, and write on my body whenever I have the opportunity, and generally integrate into every part of how I see myself sexually… I’ve seen people here identify in their signatures as an “anal slut” or “princess” or “painslut” or “dare slave.” And I want that too 🙈

Let’s start with explaining the starting options:

(1) “I will serve as an anal slut.” - I have been excited by anal, and yet too scared to try it for a long, long time. But just the thought of it makes me unbelievably horny. I hope making this my mantra will make it a reality for me.

(2) “Being used is this slut’s greatest pleasure.” - Suggested by Herpy to make sure I remember that even when I am pleasuring myself, my thoughts should be on how I can use my slutty body to serve all of you 😉

(3) “I will obey.” - I am interested in becoming more submissive and obedient. I’d love to feel like I am under your control.

(4) “I will expose my slutty body.” - I find exhibitionism amazingly sexy, and I’d love to get more and more comfortable with showing it off, not just online, but also in public.

Please, post your suggestions for mantras in the thread as well - I can definitely add them to a new poll if I like them more 🙌

And please dare me new and exciting ways to use the phrases - I’m definitely only scratching the surface.

___

Rewards ❤️

10 votes - I will add the highest scoring mantra to my signature.

50 votes - I will write the highest scoring mantra on my body and post a picture.

100 votes - I will say the highest scoring mantra in a busy public space out loud and post a recording of it.

Reward suggestions also welcome 😘

___

Thank you to Sabina for the suggestion.

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to gently for this post:
Old 05-06-2022, 08:06 AM   #2
gently

Rainbow 10 votes already!

Time to change my signature 😉

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Old 05-06-2022, 08:52 AM   #3
gently

Rainbow …and change it again 😂

The tables have turned towards, “I will expose my slutty body.” So I guess I have to adapt as well 😘

Old 05-06-2022, 03:55 PM   #4
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Liebe liebe gentle, The poll seem very nice and you heve lots of admirers, who like to encouradge you to be more exibitionist.

But I voted mantra for your potential interest about anal slut fantasy while still you not ever do any anal. I am sure you also like it, so why you not do this as mantra, untill is not closed the poll?
This just to keep the your mind busy and you not feel bored.

One new suggestion for a milestone at 75 voters when is reached, you shell tell loud, some like this, telling the your real name (there no need of the record voice, for privacy)

You shell, in a public place say:
“ich heisse ........ und es ist perfekt für eine anale Schlampe”

You like this idea, that the your first name, itself, is good reason to bekomme one?

thenk you, gently!
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:47 PM   #5
Sabina
Distinguished Member

The second milestone is reached!

Will gently dare to do the milestone at 75 votes reached?
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

Old 05-08-2022, 10:46 PM   #6
bagofun

I expect that gently will follow through.
bagofun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 03:19 PM   #7
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Wow it is 75 vote reached, the new milestone is at 100.
How is you feeling about this, gently tell to the audience!

PM DARES HERE!

Old 05-14-2022, 10:35 PM   #8
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I have voted for I will expose my slutty body because of i am i big fan of public or hidden public dares.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk