Old 05-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
thomas

Default ladies orgasms

whats the best way to make a ladie orgasm
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Simple short answer: the best way is to get to know a ladie and what she enjoys, what turns her on, etc. There is no one answer not all ladies are the same.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Simple short answer: the best way is to get to know a ladie and what she enjoys, what turns her on, etc. There is no one answer not all ladies are the same.
well what do u like ?
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
whats the best way to make a ladie orgasm
Well for me it is penetrating my g-spot my boyfriend did it and he made me have a really good orgasm...
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
well what do u like ?
It depends. It depends on my mood, it depends how and why it happens. It is not so much connected to some specific acts but more with the mental aspect of it. My biggest sexual organs are my brain and mind. If someone can reach me there they will have much better luck to get me aroused than if they fuck me or lick me or play with my breasts or whatever else one can imagine as "orgasmic".

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 05-02-2010 at 10:30 AM.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:28 AM   #6
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Getting the G-spot with my fingers normally gives her the best ones. Shame there is no equivalent on the male body...
Old 05-03-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Harkness View Post
Getting the G-spot with my fingers normally gives her the best ones. Shame there is no equivalent on the male body...
Yes there is

And I believe you'd make a lady "orgasm" rather than "cum." Cumming is for dirtier girls And yes, it's different for every one. You could try using communication and asking what they like while playing with them.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:28 AM   #8
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

:P Cumming, orgasming, it's all the same thing in the end!! :3

But like everyone else is saying, it depends on the lady. Personally it depends on what kind of orgasm I want. And since there's two different kinds a woman can have, it really depends on my mood. Like it does with other women. So yeah, it just depends. Find out what she likes, and how she likes to orgasm.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:23 AM   #9
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

The best way is to ask and don't rush things.

It ruins the mood if you're trying to get it over fast and it just makes "ladies" uncomfortable and more unlikely that one will happen...

That's when faking happens.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:27 AM   #10
Masterjas
getDare Sweetheart

extended foreplay. clit, g-spot, u-spot, a-apot. there are several spots, several things you can do. learn about your girl, learn what she likes. but also learn about the womens eroginous zone of on a woman. learn your ladies moods, and what she likes..... basically communicate.

be willing to do what SHE wants.
Masterjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:56 AM   #11
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

[Cue; Dim the lights. Slowly swelling but never overbearing violin music, with the added charm of the occasional hiss and pop of a well-loved vinyl record. The tinkle of crystal champagne glasses meeting the bottle. The soft rattle of a silver bucket of ice, and the low rumble of a filling gigantic bathtub, smothered in copious amounts of vanilla-scented bathfoam...]

Women. Ladies - Ladies are fragile creatures, frail of body and soul. In order to make love to a woman to best result, one should--

Screw that.

A woman is a person just like you. You would enjoy sex most if it were going through what you enjoy - and how will your gal find out what you enjoy without experimentation and communication?

Same as you, she likes things to focus on what she likes. Sound complicated? It really isn't. Treat a gal the way you'd want to be treated, as gentle or as rough as you know she enjoys. Make tiny little forays outside this - rather than kissing a nipple, hold it between your lips and briefly suck some air over it if she isn't normally into pain - the cold sensation is not actually painful, and leaves the nicest tingle when followed by the heat of your tongue.

Me, i've found that the best way to make ANYONE orgasm, is to make them want to orgasm. I'm a horrible, horrible tease between the sheets - i like to work my partners slowly towards that edge over the course of hours, with whatever means i can think of - if only because by the time they're practically gagging for the release of orgasm, one can practically make them orgasm by looking at them - and the frustration to that point, and release of that point, are very, very satisfying to me, indeed.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #12
Dutch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post
Me, i've found that the best way to make ANYONE orgasm, is to make them want to orgasm. I'm a horrible, horrible tease between the sheets - i like to work my partners slowly towards that edge over the course of hours, with whatever means i can think of - if only because by the time they're practically gagging for the release of orgasm, one can practically make them orgasm by looking at them - and the frustration to that point, and release of that point, are very, very satisfying to me, indeed.
Look another Dutch person!

Well I have very little to add to that. Other than that it really helps to stir up your love for each other. Call me a hopeless romantic if you want, but an orgasm caused by both love AND lust is much more intense for both guys and girls.

Adopt a Pokemon!

24, male, switch.
If you have to ask my likes / limits, chances are you will never know.

Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #13
juliawish

Depends on what you mean by "best". For me, oral is very fast and efficient (under 4 minutes without even being horny at the start). Fingers in and on is nice. Deep penetration with clitoral stimulation is really great. Anal makes me feel sluttier and cum harder sometimes.
Julia - 31yo SWF likes sexual stinging pain, forced exhibitionism, risk, teasing and denial, orgasms, men, women, multiple partners are okay; loves clothespins, writing on body, sex toys, spanking all over, wax, oil, showing off and getting caught; dislikes animals, incest, minors, pee, poop, bloodplay, ice, icy-hot, vomit, food, getting arrested; I do not want a slave and am not interested in submales
juliawish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #14
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post
[Cue; Dim the lights. Slowly swelling but never overbearing violin music, with the added charm of the occasional hiss and pop of a well-loved vinyl record. The tinkle of crystal champagne glasses meeting the bottle. The soft rattle of a silver bucket of ice, and the low rumble of a filling gigantic bathtub, smothered in copious amounts of vanilla-scented bathfoam...]
I love you, just for that. Made me laugh.

Anyhoo, on topic: I can't really add much more to what others have said: ask her what she likes, maybe she'll show you. All girls are different; what works for one might not work for another. Take your time, unless she tells you "harder, faster, softer, slower." Yeah... Basically, do just as she says!

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #15
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

What can i say? I'm a hopeless romantic to anyone who meets my price.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk