Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2017, 08:03 AM   #27
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 1

You read correctly. Day 1. It is with mixed feelings that I write this blog entry today.

Let's start with the great and the good news!
The entry I wrote yesterday was a plea for Sir to allow me to cum. And he did!
I had a mind boggling orgasm I won't soon forget.

I did have to show Sir that I hadn't exaggerated about what I was willing to do for his permission to cum.
He really made me work for it. It was degrading, filthy, humiliating but it was soooo hot. I had an orgasm so hard that my legs didn't stop shaking for at least 15 minutes.

Maybe I'll write some more about the session, but I actually wanted to try to keep it somewhat brief in this blog. As this is more about the plugging and denial than our sessions.

On to the not so good....

This morning I had a lovely breakfast chat with Sir. We talked about yesterday and how hot it was. Boundaries were pushed, for both of us, but that's also what made it so great. Despite the unbelievable the orgasm I had yesterday, I was still horny. And talking about last night, made me even wetter.

During my cunttime at lunch, I did something I'd never done before...
Cunt time means I'm allowed to use my fingers to touch, for as long as I like without cumming. When I stop touching, I'm done. No further touching allowed.
This time though... I didn't use my fingers. I used my vibe instead. I don't know what I was thinking. I know very well it isn't allowed. But I thought, as long I would just use it to edge, it wouldn't be that bad. But I didn't just edge... I had an orgasm. I could have pulled the vibrator away when I felt it building but I didn't. I felt very bad immediately. I knew I was going to have to confess what I'd done to Sir.

So I sent him an email immediately after. And now my stomach is in a knot, because he's away and doesn't have the chance to react yet. I know I will be severely punished, but what kills me more is the feeling of guilt. I hate it, I hate that I wasn't able to control myself. Especially after a wonderful session yesterday. I have disappointed my owner and myself.

I am stil plugged by the way. It's become a part of my daily routine actually. I'm so used to it now. I do still feel the plug, but not as intensely as when I haven't worn it for a while. I guess I've gotten used to the feeling.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 01-09-2017 at 08:16 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk