Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #1996
cj07
Distinguished Member

What is longest session you had with both Miss Lucy and Matt in person.

What happened during it

Who would you rather live with Miss Lucy or Matt

These for females seem very popular, as male would you post in my AMA

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 08:11 AM   #1997
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
What is longest session you had with both Miss Lucy and Matt in person.

What happened during it

Who would you rather live with Miss Lucy or Matt

These for females seem very popular, as male would you post in my AMA
1) About 3 hours

2) Well Matt was blindfolded and tied to bed, started off with me & Miss Lucy teasing and tormenting him and some spanking. Then Miss Lucy decided it was my turn to be tormented... (With Matt still blindfolded and helpless beside us..) this involved fucking me with a strap on (both pussy and ass..) while making me suck a dildo, some spanking of various parts of my body, pinching and tormenting my breasts. Once she had finished this, I had to "service" Miss Lucy until she came over Matt's face (she is a bit of a squirter...) After this Matt had to bring me to orgasm while Miss Lucy played with his cock (or should I say his clitty ) Then once I had cum, I got to finish Matt off with a nice ruined orgasm, over Miss Lucy's ass. Matt then had to lick up his mess from Miss Lucy's ass. Miss Lucy then tired me up next to Matt making me watch as she got Matt to bring her to another orgasm. Finally Miss Lucy needed to pee, but didn't want to go to toilet, so she pee'd over me and Matt making sure we had to drink a fair amount of it....

3) Not keen on questions where I have to pick between Matt & Miss Lucy, but I'd say Matt, as then he could do all the housework and wait on me, rather than me having to do all the work lol

4) Well I guess that has to do with the ratio of guys to ladies, most guys seem to prefer asking ladies questions lol I'm not very active on GetDare other than trying to keep up with this thread. But I do occasionally post on people's AMA, so maybe.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:50 PM   #1998
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

How's it feel to be the first AMA on GetDare ever to reach 2000 posts? (as of the next post)

Would you rather it be impossible for you to be woken up for 11 straight hours every day, but you wake up feeling amazing, or you can be woken up normally but never feel totally rested?

Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive-through restaurant for the rest of your life?

Would you rather have the ability to read people’s minds or make two people fall in love?

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 03-09-2020 at 10:50 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 03-09-2020, 09:17 AM   #1999
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
How's it feel to be the first AMA on GetDare ever to reach 2000 posts? (as of your the next post)

Would you rather it be impossible for you to be woken up for 11 straight hours every day, but you wake up feeling amazing, or you can be woken up normally but never feel totally rested?

Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive-through restaurant for the rest of your life?

Would you rather have the ability to read people’s minds or make two people fall in love?
1) Well surprised it has got anywhere near this long! I never drempt it would still be going now when I started it lol but happy if people still enjoy asking me questions and reading my answers.

2) couldn't it be 8 or 9 hours? Lol I think I'd have to pick 11 hours and feel amazing, even if it would mean I'd have to go to bed before 8pm! And would almost literally mean I'd only eat sleep and work.... I know what it's like not to feel rested after a night, and would be miserable to feel like that all the time.

3) even though I'm not a major theme park fan, I think I'd pick that. As most drive through restaurants are not that nice. I only go to one if I don't have enough time to go somewhere else.

4) while reading people's minds sounds fun, in reality, I think the novelty would wear off very quickly. Somethings are better not known.... Knowing what everyone is thinking probably could be quite off putting... So I think being able to make 2 people fall in love would be the option I would go for. That could be nice.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:05 AM   #2000
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
1) Well surprised it has got anywhere near this long! I never drempt it would still be going now when I started it lol but happy if people still enjoy asking me questions and reading my answers.

2) couldn't it be 8 or 9 hours? Lol I think I'd have to pick 11 hours and feel amazing, even if it would mean I'd have to go to bed before 8pm! And would almost literally mean I'd only eat sleep and work.... I know what it's like not to feel rested after a night, and would be miserable to feel like that all the time.

3) even though I'm not a major theme park fan, I think I'd pick that. As most drive through restaurants are not that nice. I only go to one if I don't have enough time to go somewhere else.

4) while reading people's minds sounds fun, in reality, I think the novelty would wear off very quickly. Somethings are better not known.... Knowing what everyone is thinking probably could be quite off putting... So I think being able to make 2 people fall in love would be the option I would go for. That could be nice.
I noticed that piss is a limit of yours, is piss something you have tried and not liked? Or is it something that you just haven't tried, and will not try.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:33 AM   #2001
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
I noticed that piss is a limit of yours, is piss something you have tried and not liked? Or is it something that you just haven't tried, and will not try.
Actually my limits on here are not up to date, not changed them since 2018 (but then I very rarely take dares other than from Miss Lucy) Also, I have less limits with Miss Lucy than with others.

Lucy pushed me to try it, and was not as terrible as I thought lol I think a lot with pee is in the head. Not something I'd do regularly, but in certain situations for/with the right person (probably only Miss Lucy at the moment) then I will do piss related dares.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:02 PM   #2002
cj07
Distinguished Member

Is there any rules that Miss Lucy has for you that you don't copy for Matt

If Miss Lucy gives you pain tasks do you take your anger out on Matt

How did you and Miss Lucy meet and what was first encounter like. When did you know it would work in long term.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares

Old 03-12-2020, 03:37 PM   #2003
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Is there any rules that Miss Lucy has for you that you don't copy for Matt

If Miss Lucy gives you pain tasks do you take your anger out on Matt

How did you and Miss Lucy meet and what was first encounter like. When did you know it would work in long term.
1) Yes, as some are female specific... Or against Matt's limits. Mostly different.

2) Occasionally.... But I do try not too let it effect how I treat Matt.

3) We meet at university and became friends. This was before we found our "kinky" sides, so nothing of that nature happened there. We kept in contact after university and later I started to explore more kinky idea's and joined GetDare, I talked Miss Lucy into joining too. Little did I know where that would lead lol It was only after our verses thread that I became her sub, originally only for a few weeks...... But Miss Lucy had other idea's after the original period ended, and I was enjoying it too, so we continued in the rolls, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Last edited by Sam~; 03-12-2020 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:40 PM   #2004
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Thoughts on the Coronavirus?

What is your country doing about it, how do you feel about their response?
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 05:15 AM   #2005
cj07
Distinguished Member

How did you meet Matt and what did Miss Lucy feel towards him

kik SlaveCraig

Old 03-14-2020, 12:21 PM   #2006
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
Thoughts on the Coronavirus?

What is your country doing about it, how do you feel about their response?
It is getting quite worrying now, mainly for the elderly and more vulnerable. Also looks like it is going to hit world economy badly. Social media is not helping, with all the speculation, rumours and fake news spreading everywhere causing more panic and making the situation worse. Sadly it is not bringing out the best in some people.

I see you are also from the UK, so know how the country is responding. It is hard to know what is the right response, there are no easy answers. I do not envy those responsible for making the tough decisions, going to come in for criticism no matter what they do.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:22 PM   #2007
LPV
getDare Saint

If you could come to the US, how much would you like to spank LPV?

Do you have enough toilet paper? lol

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 12:29 PM   #2008
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
How did you meet Matt and what did Miss Lucy feel towards him
I met Matt through GetDare not long after I had joined (I had been spying on him (along with others) as a guest user before )

Miss Lucy's feelings towards Matt in what way? We all get on well together, she enjoys getting to play with him when she has the chance.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:35 PM   #2009
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
If you could come to the US, how much would you like to spank LPV?

Do you have enough toilet paper? lol
hmmm well spanking guys is always fun Shame Trump has banned us from visiting haha

lol fortunately I had brought a large muti-pack of toilet roll before everyone went crazy for it, so have enough to last for a while.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:39 PM   #2010
LPV
getDare Saint

This AMA should be 5 stars. Come on, People. Vote!

What will you do if Lucy takes all your toilet paper?

Are sexy girls who work out in corsets less likely to get the virus? (I think I heard that).

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk