Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #61
Simi

I would like to be a slave on here, there is a link to my limits and likes in sig. Those who i know better on this site may control me through skype however i am not going to hand it out to everyone, in time you may get it if i like you as a dom

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #62
DareMaster131

I'm enrolling as a slave. (100)
I'm currently unowned and I'm up for sale.
Please buy me and contact me over PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #63
MasterE.

I am entering as a master
MasterE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #64
dawson

I want to buy simi ok for 100

Dislikes: , bladder control, forced orgasm, pee, Pics no face, orgasm ruination, light anal

Limits: pics, poo, messy, public, enema, anal (no lube), illegal, permanent, scarring, diapers, wax, long, Videos, Family, Writing.Urethra, orgasm denial
dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #65
cmiller

I noticed an issue with this idea, exponential inflation. The value of the G is continually decreasing as more Master's join, bringing gold into the market, slaves values continually increasing based on just daily valuation, and no means for Masters to produce an income. Loans do not stimulate the economy if there is no means for a Master to make back the interest. Even if a loan interest is 0.5% per day, the Master that takes a loan to buy a slave must sell that same slave after 14 days to pay back as that is the only manner of making money he/she has.

There needs to be a form of income for the Master's aside from buying and selling slaves so that the economy can be stimulated in that manner. With no income, the slaves will grow to levels of value that no Master can afford.

Now, I don't have any really good ideas for this. Maybe offering slaves for entertainment, or otherwise putting slaves to work with menial tasks like writing lines or something that have to have pictures posted, then a slave is being used to provide a Master with G (ok, so maybe I do have a good idea) but these methods of income should be provided by the bank, tasks that a Master must make his slave do to earn G.

Maybe offer a limited number of entries, say the first 5 Masters to get their slaves to upload a picture of 100 written lines of "____________________" gets 100g each. Then that gives the Master's reason to put their slaves to use, the Master's can then use that as reason to reward or punish a slave if they were able to make money for them or maybe threaten to put them up for sale or rent them out to a particularly cruel master for causing the Master to not get the G in time.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #66
Darkangel907

I am joining as a slave.

Dislikes: Harmful,poop

Limits: permanent damage, family, friends, pics, webcam.
Darkangel907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #67
SpanishInquisition

What the heck, I'll buy Darkangel907 as well for $100.

That leaves me with $100 in the bank.
SpanishInquisition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #68
teenslaveboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
I would like to be a slave on here, there is a link to my limits and likes in sig. Those who i know better on this site may control me through skype however i am not going to hand it out to everyone, in time you may get it if i like you as a dom
I've decided to institute the practice of controlled imports. Those slaves that are controlled cannot be purchased automatically; instead they must be contacted through personal messages and they have the final say in who can buy them. Their value begins at the same price, and they will be displayed in red in the OP. Any slaves who wish to be a controlled import and notice that they aren't labelled as such, please PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson View Post
I want to buy simi ok for 100
Please contact her first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiller View Post
I noticed an issue with this idea, exponential inflation. The value of the G is continually decreasing as more Master's join, bringing gold into the market, slaves values continually increasing based on just daily valuation, and no means for Masters to produce an income. Loans do not stimulate the economy if there is no means for a Master to make back the interest. Even if a loan interest is 0.5% per day, the Master that takes a loan to buy a slave must sell that same slave after 14 days to pay back as that is the only manner of making money he/she has.

There needs to be a form of income for the Master's aside from buying and selling slaves so that the economy can be stimulated in that manner. With no income, the slaves will grow to levels of value that no Master can afford.

Now, I don't have any really good ideas for this. Maybe offering slaves for entertainment, or otherwise putting slaves to work with menial tasks like writing lines or something that have to have pictures posted, then a slave is being used to provide a Master with G (ok, so maybe I do have a good idea) but these methods of income should be provided by the bank, tasks that a Master must make his slave do to earn G.

Maybe offer a limited number of entries, say the first 5 Masters to get their slaves to upload a picture of 100 written lines of "____________________" gets 100g each. Then that gives the Master's reason to put their slaves to use, the Master's can then use that as reason to reward or punish a slave if they were able to make money for them or maybe threaten to put them up for sale or rent them out to a particularly cruel master for causing the Master to not get the G in time.
The inflation caused by an increase in masters will be matched by the deflation caused by increased value. Since slaves are the only good in this market, if their prices go up, the currency loses value, but there is also more of it. This is fine to an extent, although it will eventually lead to an accumulation of wealth in the lucky few masters who were wise/lucky enough to get as many slaves as they could while they were cheap. This reflects the state of most modern economies; most of the wealth is condensed among a few really rich people, which is bad for most people. I had hoped this thread would illustrate that point someday, but you've seen through my ruse already.

To circumvent this, I've opened a new thread, called the Slave Public Works thread, where slaves can be put to work. Although this doesn't accurately reflect how real world economies work, the bank will provide stipends to masters, thus promoting activity and industry by injecting money into the economy. In this way, active users will become richer, instead of just the ones who got in on the ground floor. I'm looking for ideas for ways for slaves to earn money for their masters, so if anyone has any, please post them in the other thread.

I have a male body, but I am gender-neutral.

Limits: Extreme pain, messy, scat, moderate to extreme public, friends/family, chastity

Soft limits: Cum eating, mild public, moderate pain, cbt, orgasm denial, cum control

Likes: Edging, anal, humiliation, pet play, light pain, bondage, age play

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I would be happy to perform tasks for you, or do sessions.
teenslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #69
bjmc2562

I am a mistress I have 300 gold and I would like to purchase sissyboy 6969
Pm me any number 1-7 and I will spank myself that many times X10
Pm me no and I will not orgasm until you pm yes. If there is no response within 3 days then I am released
bjmc2562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:51 AM   #70
Simi

Being able to put slaves to work is a good idea, a market rarely functions on one thing alone, it may help if you have a smaller inflation rate, even if its something like 0.2% per day, (for those who dont buy anyone thats 300, 301, 302, 303... etc initially, (minimum raise of 1 a day))
this means the value of the money will increase at a slightly lower rate to that of those with slaves but eventually a slave on the market will be free.
Possibly a system where an unowned slave devaluated could work (lose 0.5% after 48 hours unowned for example) taking into account retraining and the flood of materials initially to the market
these both would have to be kept track of by the master or slave respectively

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 12-03-2013, 02:53 AM   #71
Simi

Also i dont need to be a controlled importort, i was merely stating that it would be based on here unless i knew the person therefore can you put me down as owned by dawson as of last night please

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 12-03-2013, 02:58 AM   #72
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Default slave

i would like to join as a slave

Worth 100
Unowned

Dislikes: blood, scat, family
bareslut4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:04 AM   #73
painslave101

I'm in as a slave. Will update sig accordingly.

Things I love:
Cock Torture Crossdressing Nipple Torture Cumplay Exhibitionism Anal Bondage

My only limits are:
Scat messy a2m Blood Lasting damage Family Animals and Shaving (bad razor bumps)

Everytime I receive a PM saying "FUCK" I will fuck my ass for 16 minutes, and add one minute to this dare.

Everytime I receive a PM saying "SWALLOW" I will swallow cum
painslave101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:51 AM   #74
avgjoe83

I'd like to join as a slave. Current value is 100 and unowned.
avgjoe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:08 AM   #75
GayCammaster
Account Banned

Default Master

Ill join as a master, Current wealth 300...

Slaves that want to apply to be owned, pm me for an interview
GayCammaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave