Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
teenslaveboy

Default Slave Public Works

Here is the official thread where slaves purchased in the Slave Economy can be put to work to earn gold for their masters. As more ideas come to me, I will create more opportunities for masters and slaves to earn gold. This thread is separate from the other because this is exclusively for discussion of public works tasks. Posts about joining the economy, buying, or selling go in the other thread.

If you have any ideas for tasks, please don't keep them to yourself. I will be adding to this list when I get more time.

Projects

Entertainment
  • Tinychat- Slaves performing in a tinychat will earn 10 gold an hour for their master for as long as there are three or more audience members. (Audience may be contacted for verification.)

I have a male body, but I am gender-neutral.

Limits: Extreme pain, messy, scat, moderate to extreme public, friends/family, chastity

Soft limits: Cum eating, mild public, moderate pain, cbt, orgasm denial, cum control

Likes: Edging, anal, humiliation, pet play, light pain, bondage, age play

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I would be happy to perform tasks for you, or do sessions.
teenslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to teenslaveboy for this post:
Old 12-03-2013, 03:26 AM   #2
Simi

Could do one for manual labour (eg excercising so long as the set up is farish to different fitness levels) a certain amount of time undergoing excercise based dares would have some value
(just trying to think of things for the non cammers)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:32 AM   #3
vara

Masters/their slaves could train unowned slaves for x amount of time or x tasks and be rewarded for that (should probably be limited to something like once or twice a day or this would be a gold mine). Positive side effect: unowned slaves get a bit of training and Masters get a sort of opportunity to test future purchases.

Will do: mild cbt, chastity, orgasm denial, anal
Only as Punishment: piss
Limits/can't do: family, public, permanent, scat, crossdressing, pics, messy, long dares(can be done,depending on dare, but I rarely have more than an hour to myself)
vara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:38 AM   #4
Simi

given that on this site you can wind up daring basically anyone with no effort put in on either part i dont think that would completly work.

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 12-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #5
the saved

Okayyyy, I for one am in agreement with the lovely Simi, isn't she lovely? ^^

Exercise would work. To simulate the hard and forced labour slaves were often meant to do, such as picking crops or whatever, hard exercise such as a certain amount of push-ups would be cool. A pay-scale as to how many push-ups were completed would be a fair reward. This would also add competitiveness in the slave market as masters wanting to earn the most amount of money will pick slaves who are stronger, (which they can fins out in the interview process).

Secondly, for our less physically able slaves, they can still take part in the construction business many slaves were often forced in to. They should draw a picture of something that would need constructing in our imagined era, (such as a barnhouse or a church), and then will be rewarded based on the quality and time taken to do the drawing. Once the drawing is complete, (and uploaded to the website, or provided a link), the construction shall appear in our merry town. As for who judges the construction's worth, it could be either our fine banker, or there could again be a scale based on size, so a post-it note size, 5g, A5 15g, A4 25 g and so on and so forth.

Ideas people?

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
the saved

Also, slaves were expected to cook, so if you cook something particularly nice, upload a pic and voila, 20g, (or some other monetary reward).

Adding to this, some privileged slaves were called upon to provide a translation service (having often travelled a lot across seas), so translating a body of text and uploading both the original and translated version onto the thread here should deserve a reward, be honest with yourselves people and don't use google translate. Having studied Spanish for 6 years, I can safely say google translate is horse shite and very noticeable to anyone with a simple understanding of the language you are translating.

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Old 12-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

I like the domestic tasks ideas, e.g. posting a picture of something a slave has cooked.

I believe there should be a public ad space for slaves being rented out to Masters and Mistresses that don't have enough money to buy one at the moment, or would rather do a short-term/NSA thing (e.g. I'd rent Court to Simi for 10g/day or something if she wanted).

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
Simi

hmmm no, what would you offer for the saved however

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 12-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #9
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

My hands are a bit full with training two new slaves. Once things settle down I think I'd go 5g for an hour of play and general ass-kissing.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"Prismarine!"
Old 12-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #10
Simi

i would be happy to run a slave brothel

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 12-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #11
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Omg! Let's start one!!

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"
Old 12-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #12
Simi

hehe, i suit being a brothel Mistress

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 12-06-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
Soulmuncher

Default Gladiators ?

Another historic use of slaves was making them gladiators. So I suggest slave should be able to earn gold from training (doing dares and webteases) or earn a lot more by competing against other slave

When ever someone says good boy directed at me I have to edge

"I don't deserve to cum"

Denial time remaining : 3 days
Soulmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #14
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Slaves and masters can use my chat room to complete Public Works tasks as well as renting slaves from the Brothel. (Please use your gD username or you'll be kicked.)

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 12-06-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #15
the saved

Default First public work!

Attention all! The first project for this mighty town has been completed by I in honour of her magnificence Simi!

In order to earn Simi some money, I decided to construct (draw) a church for the slave town, the value of which you can decide. Upon coming to an agreed valuation, (the average of all suggestions put forward after a reasonable amount of time), Simi shall have this money deposited into her getdare bank account.

As a little background info, I based the church on an early 1800's design. It is quite stylised as I haven't been in practice for a while now so fine detail was a little out of my reach. However effort did go in and I spent between 3 and 4 hours drawing this in an effort to show my dedication to Simi, and of course to earn her some holla holla dolla.

Please be kind in your valuations, I beg of you. Mistress is overseeing me with a lash in hand and so I fear what may happen if it isn't deemed valuable enough. Asides from that I only want to make her proud and you will put the biggest smile on my face should Mistress be happy with the valuation you give. Not to mention that the church will be open to the public so you know, it doesn't hurt to value highly something you may use in the slave town :P.

Judge wisely people
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20131210-00231.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	3956  

Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Advertisements
Kink Talk