Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #586
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Whoo hooo - time for another update !!!

First of all though, thank you for all your kind comments, PM's and emails. I'm pleased to say that I'm much better now, and just looking forward to a great Christmas.

I've also managed to finally catch up with sending out all the PDF versions of the first story. If you haven't received a copy but have asked for one, please let me know. Some of you did send messages with the emails, but unfortunately I did not get time to respond to you all personally, for which I apologise.

Anyway, onto the story, and...

The Story Continues...

Ed released us all from the tree, then replaced the handcuffs with each of us having our hands cuffed behind our backs once again. The walk back from the tree had been virtually silent - everything that had needed to be said had already been discussed between us whilst bound to the tree. We followed Ed back towards the camp, and soon we were back with Alice and Rich around the camp fire. During our 'tree-hugging' time, Ed and Rich had been busy rebuilding the fire, and it was now burning well ready for the evening ahead. Although it was summer, the night air had a chill to it - especially if you were naked !

"So, how did it go out there ?" Ed asked. It was Kelly who responded first by saying "Really well, and I thank you for giving us the opportunity."

Ed looked as shocked as we all were by Kelly's response - sure, we had come to know and understand her better, but she really seemed different now. Ed's shocked look now turned almost to suspicion, whilst he pondered what Kelly might be up to.

Claire almost jumped to Kelly's defence. "No seriously Ed, it was really helpful. We talked things over, and Kelly has apologised for what she did."

Ed still looked suspicious, but accepted Claires side of the story... for now anyway. Alice just sat there smiling.

"That's all well and good," Ed said, "but it's now time for Kelly's next punishment."

Once again Claire stepped up to protect Kelly. "Actually, we've accepted her apology, so if it's ok with you we'd like to let her off any further punishments."

Ed hesitated, and was quite taken aback by Claire's actions, and looked at the rest of us. "Ok, I'll leave it up to you to decide. You each get a vote, and the majority decides Kelly's fate. Claire, I assume your vote is for no punishment. Jo ?"

Jo looked at both Claire and Kelly before saying, "No punishment."

Sarah was next. "I feel sorry for what happened to you Kelly, and I appreciate that Claire has accepted your apology, but what you did to me and Steve was wrong. Punishment."

Bex was next, and backing up her best friend Claire simply said "No punishment."

Finally it was me, although with three out of the four previous votes in favour of no punishment, my vote seemed insignificant. If it had of been, the decision may have been harder, but as it was I had to back up my sister. "Sorry Kelly, but I'm with my sister on this one - not that it makes a difference. Punishment."

Ed nodded and looked at Kelly. "Well, with 3 out of five votes in favour of no punishment,", at which point Kelly interuppted.

"Wait, I thought that all the slaves got a vote... well I'm a slave too !"

"Don't worry Kelly," Ed reassured her. "It's already been decided that you won't be punis..."

Again, Kelly interuppted. "Punishment !" she blurted out, stopping Ed mid sentence. "I vote for punishment. I know that Sarah and Steve can't forgive me for what I did, and they shouldn't have to. I don't even deserve Claire's forgiveness. I vote for punishment in order that I can start to correct some of the wrongs I have done."

I believe that Ed was finally starting to believe Kelly now. "Well, if you're sure, that puts the vote at three for and three against. In this case, I shall cast a deciding vote. In view of what Kelly has said, I'll vote in favour of the punishment."

Looking around, everyone seemed satisfied with the decision - Claire, Jo and Bex had defended Kelly, however at the end of the day Kelly had decided her own fate.

"Kelly, hopefully you'll know by now that none of us will do anything to hurt you, but punishments may be embarrasing, humiliating or unpleasant." Ed explained to Kelly. "This punishment certainly falls into the unpleasant catergory. First, we must put you back onto the rack."

Ed and Rich helped Kelly up and removed her handcuffs. The moved her over to the rack and secured her in a spreadeagle fashion as she had been earlier that day. Ed and rich then moved the frame - and Kelly - from the forty five degree upright angle that it was currently and layed it on the ground. They then lifted the frame from the opposite end and propped it up against the tree stump so that Kelly was now upside down and spreadeagle at about a sixty degree angle.

In this position, Kelly's breasts fell upright, making them look very perked !

Rich returned to the campfire whilst Ed explained what was about to happen.

"As I said, it is time for tea, and tonight I'm pleased to say that we have omlette on the menu. For us masters, we've got nice freshly cooked omlettes with cheese and ham. For all of you slaves, you have omlettes with your favourite added ingredient... cum ! Kelly, as your punishment, you've got a very special omlette that you are going to help make."

With that, Ed went to the tent and came back with a bag containing the ingredients for the meal and a couple of pans. Ed set the items out, and first cracked two eggs into a jug. He then added some water from the bottle that still contained a lot of cum, and mixed it with a fork.

"Right Kelly, this will be yours, but it's going to take some time to 'mature'. I'm going to ask you to look after this for me." Ed stood up and took the funnel from the bag (the same one that Kelly had used on me the first night to make me swallow my own cum / piss), and approached Kelly. In her inverted and bound position, Ed had easy access to Kelly's hairless vagina. He ran a finger along her slit, and commented that she was already wet. "That's good, this makes it easier." Ed then proceeded to insert the neck of the funnel into Kelly's pussy. Once it was in place, Ed poured the runny egg mixture into the funnel, allowing it to drip freely inside of Kelly. Kelly squirmed as much as the restraints would allow as the cold, slimy mixture filled her cavity.

"Alice, have you got the stirrer ?" Ed asked.

"Of course." Alice replied, and stood up. Alice hadn't bothered getting dressed properly today, and was still wearing the thigh length red t-shirt from the night before. Catching us all by suprise, she lifted the front of the t-shirt as high as her belly button, revealing her beautiful hairless pussy. After the initial shock of what we were seeing, something else caught our eye. Protruding from between her legs was a small vibrator. She reached down and pulled it out, and now that it was out we noticed a descreet buzzing sound. Alice handed the vibrator to Ed, who commented on how wet it was.
Ed approached Kelly with the vibrator.

"I think that you know where this is going, but fortunately for you it won't be in as you made Claire have hers in for. And Alice has taken the trouble to lube this one up for you too !"

Kelly nodded, which must have been incredibly difficult in the position that she was in.

Ed inserted the buzzing vibrator into Kelly, then turned his attentions onto preparing the meal for the rest of us...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #587
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Nice chapter. Definately interesting that she chose punishment. Oh well more fun for us.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #588
CarterDeWolfe

Nice update Shiny. You've got so many good ideas
CarterDeWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #589
dabigone

An excellent chapter, and what a punishment!

18/m
PM me for whatever reason and I'll respond to every one!
Ask me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57950
Dare me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57949
I'll let you know my likes and dislikes as I find them, but right now:
Dislikes: pee
Limits: llegal, poop, family, others' participation
dabigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:39 AM   #590
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great job Shiny I cant wait to see how Kelly deals with her punishment.
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:59 PM   #591
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Happy Christmas to all the readers !

I was hoping to complete the next chapter in order that I could post it here this morning, but sadly got distracted by all the last minute shopping, gift wrapping and parties. There will be a new chapter added some time this week, but until then I'd just like to wish you all a Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

Shiny Demon x

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 12-25-2010, 02:00 AM   #592
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Merry christmas and happy new year to you to Shiny
Old 12-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #593
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Wow this is really amazing!
I love your story... spend the whole evening with reading it :3
go on like this!
I'm looking forward to the next part....
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:01 PM   #594
zac
getDare Sweetheart

WOW...this is AMAZING....i discovered this story today and spent all day catching up on the last year (from when I wasn't a member). ARRGGHH i'm addicted....plz give us a fix soon and enjoy the holidays!
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:43 AM   #595
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

As promised, I've finished writing the next chapter to this story in time for the new year, so sit back and enjoy, as...

The Story Continues...

Whilst the vibrator was still buzzing away, Ed cracked five more eggs into the jug, followed by a few slices of cheese.

"Right, I think that this one needs fresh ingredients. Steve, would you mind adding some of your special stuff ?"

I had anticipated this happening, and was already semi-erect at the thought of it - the question was who was going to 'give me a hand' as mine were still cuffed behind my back ! My question was answered when Alice stood and approached me.

"Allow me", Alice said, and promptly took hold of my dick and started pumping.

It seems strange that for many guys, this scenario would either be a fantasy come true or a total nightmare. To be standing there, naked and erect with your hands cuffed behing your back, being masturbated in front of your best friend, your sister and her friends (one of whom could now be classed as a girlfriend) had become a regular occurance to me, and whilst it was still a turn on, it was no longer either of the previous comments.

Alice seemed to be an expert in what she was doing, and handled me both forcibly and sensitively at the same time. Occasionally, just to let me know that she was in control, she would dig her long nails into my shaft, or run them the lenght of it, before resuming the wanking session. At one point, Alice knelt down and took the entire length of my penis in her mouth, manipulating my most sensitive area with her tongue like a pro. With treatment like this, it wasn't long before I was ready to shoot, and with both Alice and Ed noticing my esculating breathing they held the jug in front of me, catching all my hot cum as it shot out in three long streams.

A small amount landed on Alice's hand, and without any reaction she just looked at me and licked it off.

"Not bad," said Ed, "but I feel it needs a little bit more. Rich - would you be so kind ?"

Rich stood up and, even though as a master he was clothed, it was clear that he was fully erect.

"Who would you like to 'help' you ?" Ed asked Rich, who was already lowering his pants in ready anticipation.

"Hmmm," Rich murmered as he decided. "I'll choose Sarah."

Sarah knelt forward and awaited the package that was heading in the general direction of her mouth. With her hands secured behind her, my sister knew what was expected without even being told. She opened her mouth and allowed Rich to slide his penis in.

My sister had become quite experienced in sucking cocks since 'that sleepover', and bobbed her head back and forth whilst orally pleasuring Rich.

We all watched on, and even Kelly strained her head to watch what was going on. At one point Sarah took Rich's cock a bit too deep - something that she was not used to doing, and pulled her head back as she gagged. Once she had recovered, she carried on as if nothing had happened.

As Rich was getting closer to climaxing, Ed spoke again.

"I think that this ingredient needs to be sampled by each of you before it's added... just to make sure it's not too salty of course. Sarah, I want you to catch all Rich's cum in your mouth and hold it there. I then want you to pass it onto another 'slave' who will do the same, until passing it to Steve to try last before adding it to the mixture." Sarah nodded as best as she could to acknowledge Ed's orders, and it wasn't long until all the signs were showing that her mouth was being filled with fresh semen. Rich's whole body tensed up and he held his cock in Sarah's mouth until he had shot his entire load, then he withdrew, wiping his dick on her face as he did so.

My sister shuffled over to Jo, keeping her lips tightly sealed. Jo slid down from the log and leant back as far as she could without losing her balance. She opened her mouth and allowed Sarah to plant her lips onto hers in a tender kissing motion. The cum slipped from my sister's mouth into Jo's, who did her best not to swallow any before passing it onto Bex. And so the process was repeated from Bex to Claire, and then finally Claire came over to me carrying the 'salty snowball'. I was aware that, as well as the contents of Rich's ballsack, the liquid now also had saliva from Jo, Bex, Claire and my sister too. Nevertheless I opened up my mouth whilst Claire kissed me fully on the lips. The fluid that ran into my mouth was still warm, and although the mixture had been diluted with the saliva from several girls, the taste was still strong.

Ed made me hold the contents in my mouth for around thirty seconds before allowing me to spit it out into the egg mixture.

"Excellent. That is sure to taste amazing !" Ed said with some delight, as he emptied the jug into the pan and held it over the fire.

Omlettes at home don't take long to cook, but over a camp fire it seemed to take ages - with five eggs, cheese, fresh cum and saliva, the contents solidified in the pan and was soon ready to eat. Ed slid the omlette onto a plate, and cut it into five large pieces. To add to our humiliation, he just left the plate on the ground in front of us, and prompted us to bend down and eat it like dogs.

We were torn between eating too much as we were so hungry, or in view of the contents, leaving a bit extra for the next person. The taste was actually not too bad, and overall I was pleased to say that we were fairly civilised, and each took roughly what was allocated to us.

Whilst we ate Ed, Alice and Rich watched on, whilst preparing an omlette for themselves... without the 'extra ingredients'.

Once we had all finished, Ed announced that it was time to finish making Kelly's special meal...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 12-29-2010, 09:21 AM   #596
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Another brilliant instalment ShinyDemon!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:55 AM   #597
zac
getDare Sweetheart

WOW thank you amazing
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:30 PM   #598
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You never disappoint!
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #599
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Good chapter. Very interesting.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #600
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please hoping for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover