Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-07-2013, 12:44 PM   #46
hood.0272

Not at my current address. It's pretty much a 24 hour neighbourhood.
I did at my last place and when I was a teenager I did it a few times.
I stayed at a hotel recently. You know the kind. Built a little outside town on the edge of civilisation. One early morning I was doing an underwear dare when I was overcome by a rush of blood to the head. Throwing caution, and my boxers to the wind I set off bare-foot and bare-assed around the hotel. I started in a side street out onto the main road which I crossed to discretely pass the front of the hotel behind the screen of parked cars.
The side of the hotel was open wasteland which was rough on the feet. About half way along I had to pass the deserted kiddie area with it's festoon of cameras. I was relieved to get to the back of the hotel as all the rooms faced the sea but of course I was now passing the service areas and they start much earlier than the guests. Fortunately most of the boundary was a chainlink fence atop a wall that afforded sufficient modesty and I was able to time my sprints across the wall-less portions when noone was looking.
As I emerged onto the side street again my heart was in my mouth. 200m of street lay ahead of me before I could recover my underwear and slip back through the side entrance using my passkey.
A couple of cars passed without incident driving over the white boxers which lay on the road. A third car turned in from the main street as I stood in the middle of the road recovering my clothes. The guy in the car was clearly unimpressed with what he saw!
hood.0272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #47
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker

Nope, never actually walking/running/anything like that, but I've been naked in various places.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #48
Hallamark

I did it as a dare growing up. A few of my friends had been over and we were playing truth or dare late into the night. It was around 1am and during the dead of winter so it was freezing cold. I was dared to go out the back door completely naked and down the path behind our house to a bridge and walk back. I wouldn't figure there was anybody out and as far as I know to this day I wasn't seen. What normally would have taken about a minute took several since the snow was deep and extremely hard to walk on. But I did it and my legs were completely numb when I stepped back inside. From what I remember i'm pretty sure that dare gave me the flu shortly afterward.
Hallamark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #49
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

I got very drunk and got naked in a very public place and walked home. It sucked.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:40 AM   #50
Alan2dare

Send a message via Yahoo to Alan2dare

I have walked around the block naked with three cothed women and on guy whao was clothed too, they wanted to make sure I did walk all the way around the block naked. while we did three cars drove by and they definately knew I was naked, two of them honked. it was great!
Alan2dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:52 PM   #51
Stray mouse

Default Yes

But I live in the middle of nowhere, dose that count.
Stray mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:14 AM   #52
Efzudemwhite

Nope. Too many cameras

Europe/Poland/Warsaw
Polish/English/German (a little bit)

kik: SonnyBlackCCN
Efzudemwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:40 AM   #53
leashbottom

when i was around 13 i was having sex with a neighbor who demanded i always be naked in front of him and i would sneak out of the house and undress on the side, then, leaving all my clothes behind, go to his house. i would always have a hard-on when i got there... He was out of town often and when he wasn't home i would wander around the neighborhood naked, always leaving every stitch of clothing behind. At first it was just around the block, but after a while i would see how far i could go... i would cross a main highway, wander around through this outdoor mall, strip malls, grocery store parking lots etc. Sometimes i would come across a group of people, or couples or whatever and see how close i could get.... one night i walked for a couple of hours, bare ass naked and then realized it was close to sunup!... raced home and made it to my clothes just as my Dad was leaving for work!!
By the time i close the sliding glass door to my bedroom the sun had come up
leashbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:37 PM   #54
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

I'm not sure if I mentioned but I did end up doing this dare. It lasted for 35 minutes cause I got seen and had to hide for a good, although I did have to get seen by a woman full frontal. I felt brave, so I didn't cover.

I worked it how far it actually was, about 2 kms or little over a mile. I can't believe it was that far. It is to this day the most daring thing I have ever done and although I really enjoyed it, I haven't really done anything like it since.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:27 PM   #55
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Yup, had to for a dare. luckily this neighborhood I am currently living in is like practically deserted at night and even during the day at times. So I had no worries and still have no worries for the most part. :P

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:42 AM   #56
Samareck

Default yes, been doing it more and more

The last couple years I discovered the thrill of going outside completely nude. The first time I ever did it was at the pool at my grandmas trailer park. I would go out there at night, wait till 11:30 pm and the light in the pool would turn off. At first I'd get into the pool and then take off my swimsuit, but then it got to the point when I would take it off outside the pool then jump in the water naked. I'd go for a swim and my swimsuit would never get wet! I did this almost every week.
The first time I ever did it at my own house was last year. I woke up at 1:23 am with this HUGE orgasm. I was going to go into the bathroom to relieve myself, but I got the idea, what if a masturbates outside? So I turned the balcony light off, and when outside and did just that. It was cold, it had just finished raining, so the ground was wet. The weather just added more thrill to it.
There is an abandoned golf course near my house, so the thing I do the most frequently is going there around 1 or 2 am, wearing just shorts, a shirt and shoes, I would strip down and run around, sometimes sprint naked on the grass, along the fence, and down the asphalt trail. There is my old middle school right next to it so I have sometimes jumped over the fence naked and run on the jogging track, and on baseball fields. I can't go near the classroom buildings, but there are security cameras there but I reeeealy want to. And there are a lot of houses overlooking the area, so that adds a lot of fear, and exhilaration to the entire experience. But I make sure most of the lights are off. It was even out here, where I masturbated outside for the second time. But that particular time, I was walking home, and a patrol car was driving the direction of the golf course. I just tried to act normal. But when the car got close to me, they shined the light on my face. But they turned it off, and just kept driving. I had never been so scared to see a police car in my life. That was the last time I went to the golf course so far.
The last few times I went on my balcony naked, but I've been going a bit further. I walked down the 13 steps. From here I'm completely exposed to a cul de sac of houses. Then I would walk down the side walk, I try to make it to the street. Completely nude. Every time I do it I go a little bit father. My main goal is making it to the middle of the street.
I've recently discovered a lot of abandoned dairies and ranches in my area, where there are streets with no lights for about a mile. But they're a good couple miles from my house. I would need to ride my bike out there, and have a bit fun out there. I'm just paranoid of police cars now!
Samareck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:53 AM   #57
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I haven't and, sadly, I can't whilst I live with my family but it is a huge fantasy of mine, something I'd like to do in the future. Why restrict it to just 'around the block' though?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:00 AM   #58
NerdyGirl

Yes. I've walked around my neighborhood naked at night before. Also, one time I walked naked down my road and back in the middle of the day on a dare. It was a long time ago though.

The longest time i spent wandering naked around my neighborhood was from midnight until the sun started to come up. I hid everytime a car came in my neighborhood but I flashed a few cars by the main highway after I walked all the way out there and fingered myself. I didn't spend the whole night just walking around naked though. I also skinnydipped in the neighborhood pool and played on a playground.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.

Last edited by NerdyGirl; 05-27-2014 at 11:02 AM.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:18 AM   #59
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I have done it a many times and the results of it can be read in this thread.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735

Luv Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:56 PM   #60
Samareck

UPDATE: I made it to the middle of the street naked just last night.
So proud of myself
Samareck is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk