Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2019, 07:19 AM   #31
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A simple one. Wait until you really need to pee. Roll a die and multiply the result by ten. That is how long you have to wait before you can pee. If you can't hold it pee where you are, count how long it takes you to empty yourself. For every second is two spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon.

If you do make it, go into a bath / shower and give yourself a golden shower. Whatever the die result was you must edge, then orgasm. Once done you can clean up.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:52 AM   #32
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Here is your first rule (simple to follow):
Any need to the toilet must be done into your panties. Put on one if you don't wear some when you have to go. You cannot clean yourself after except after poop, I allow you to empty your undies in the toilet before putting them back on.
I have to admit - I did kinda forget to start any of my rules until this morning, but whatever I guess.
On any normal day I will go to the toilet the moment I get out of bed (although just to piss), but, as I sometimes do, I slept naked, so as I dragged my tired body out of my heavenly bed, I pulled out some plain black panties and dragged them over my already horny pussy. It has been a while since I pissed myself for a dare, so it was a shock to feel them turn warm and wet and to feel the yellow liquid drip slide down my leg. After that I just kind of stood there for a while, letting my horniness subside and my eyes to open.
Four hours later I was at work, it was my lunch break and I again, really needed to piss. I was not too sure if I was allowed to go to the bathroom to do it, so I assumed not (I know, I am just a slutty little bitch aren't I!) - instead I did it where I was, in my seat.
By this point I was fucking horny, my panties were soaked, and not just from piss, my legs were shaking a little and I was just very horny. My seat was too was thoroughly soaked and it was obvious that I had pissed myself by the large dark patch over my crotch on my jeans, I hoped nobody would notice.
I am now in the belief that pissing yourself in a public place should be mandatory for all subs, it really does make you feel like a slut and that you belong solely to the owner.
This has continued throughout the day, and while it is not done yet I feel pretty disgusted at myself - I have pissed in my bedroom, in the office, walking home and in my bed. I have not yet shit yet unfortunately...

I don't think I will report any more on this rule, it will be much the same every time anyway, so maybe just a few over the month. If you have any question - do ask!

Likes: Scat, Piss, Anal, Public, Humiliation, Lots and lots of pain
KIK: lauraslutty
KIK me 'PROOF' for proof I am female - some people don't believe me

I will do pics, but only after I actually get to know you!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
LauraTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:58 AM   #33
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchem View Post
Once a day, you must fuck your food anally or vaginally before eating it. If you’re making something with a lot of ingredients like a salad then you must put each ingredient in. If you’re making something with a lot of individual pieces like rice, then forget about it. And for any liquids like stock or water, you’re to use your own piss.
Well, I did this for breakfast this morning (helps me wake up ( Most mornings I have a slice of toast and a bowl of cereal, wasn't sure how hat was meant to work, but I think I figured it out...
For the toast I used my pussy, I ripped it into strips about 3cm wide each, put my feet up on the table, exposing my naked pussy and began to slide the toast in and out of my already wet, piss covered cunt. It actually tasted really good, it was sweet and well, it tasted like pussy juice.
After that I had the cereal, now I know you said not to bother, but I needed to get it into me somehow - and sorry, I didn't have any piss left from the morning wetting (I will take this into account in the future), I did this: A milk enema. Yep, I literally poured the milk down my ass hole, making a massive mess as I did so, and then released it into my bowl, where I added a good helping of cornflakes. I must say, that was a very good breakfast!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
The following user says Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post:
Old 02-04-2019, 10:02 AM   #34
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Every day you must ask 3 people if you could suck their toes.

Every day you must kiss 2 people. One of each gender.
First was my girlfriend (easy), she said yes, grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground, where I sucked each and every toe, before bringing her to an orgasm - I also kissed her.
Next was a friend at work, I used a dare as an excuse (not wrong) and proceeded to both kiss him passionately and suck each toe (hairy - disgusting - just what I love!).
Finally I asked some guy who was probably about 30 in the street (also as a dare) and I did it in his car!

Good dare! Not sure about every single day though...

Old 02-04-2019, 10:05 AM   #35
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Every time you make a syntax error at work, keep track of it. Keep track of unhandled exceptions and app crashes too.
Every day, you will whip your pussy 5x for each syntax error you made that day.
Exceptions and crashes will be 20 times each.
The whipping must be done with a belt or something more painful.
Ouch... 6 syntax errors, all to do with uneven brackets, So that 30 spanks - I got my girlfriend to do them for me - good god can she hurt me! Over than that, 43 errors meant 860 whips. This is not going to be a fun month. You should see the glint in my gfs eyes, each hit was like lightning to my clit, fire to my labia, each one harder than the last. I cried. A lot.

Thanks!

Old 02-04-2019, 03:17 PM   #36
hoemaster
Account Banned

every day you should strip fully naked for one minute anywhere that is not your home or toilet and no repeats. I will not make you but that day you cannot cum unless you have a pretty high chance of someone seeing you
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:10 PM   #37
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Each day yoy dont want to suck toes, or kiss you must either: 1. Orgasm naked with your head in a public toilet. 2. Show a stranger your naked body. -OR- 3. Let some stranger stick their hands down your pants or skirt.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:09 PM   #38
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

You must keep your pussy plugged and held open at it's widest width at all times excluding bathroom breaks and cleaning of the current object inserted. At the start of each day, you are to increase the width of the object inserted (even if it's just barely wider) as to stretch your pussy throughout the remaining length of this month. Remember though, this means at ALL times....so choose your insertions wisely.
dirty_mind9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:12 PM   #39
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default List of dares

For a week, you may dress and undress on the welcome mat of your front door. no clothes are to be worn inside.
--------------
Pour dry rice on the floor and kneel on it, knees spread wide. Fingers interlocked and hands held behind the back of your neck facing your GF. Beg her to whip your pussy. Continue until you cum.
--------------
For the month of Feb, you will beg your GF to write at least one dirty word/phrase somewhere on your body wherever she wants. You will not wash it off that day.
--------------
Wear only a coat and shoes to work for a day.
--------------
Expanding on somebody else's syntax error/crash dare: With a remote control vibe in you go to work. Each syntax error/crash/etc, change the speed up (start at off) by one on the vibe.
--------------
On a work day, pour honey in your panties and bra and spend the day like that.
--------------
Put dry rice in your bra on a work day. You can mix this with the honey as a single dare.
--------------
Insert a dildo and a butt plug for the day at work.
--------------
If you drive to work: On the drive to and from work, drive naked.
--------------

Do you have a list of toys somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:04 AM   #40
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTheSlut View Post
- If I fail to even come on this thread ever 48 hours, the last person to post can request 8 photos and 1 one minute video of me, in any position
Just a few days and you already failed, slut...
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:05 AM   #41
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

48 hours since your last post, exactly now. I guess you should message me regarding your punishment ;-)
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:30 PM   #42
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTheSlut View Post
Ouch... 6 syntax errors, all to do with uneven brackets, So that 30 spanks - I got my girlfriend to do them for me - good god can she hurt me! Over than that, 43 errors meant 860 whips. This is not going to be a fun month. You should see the glint in my gfs eyes, each hit was like lightning to my clit, fire to my labia, each one harder than the last. I cried. A lot.

Thanks!
I'm glad you like the idea.
I thought about asking what language you use in case it's one of those goofy ones where 1 == "1" is somehow true, but I wanted this to be hard on you.
Do you ever talk on kik anymore? My username is obey.your.sir
Always nice to meet another code monkey.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:58 AM   #43
superawesomekitty

Cool

here is a dare! you must drink 48 ounces of water every hour for three days now every time you pee crack an egg on a spatula and spank yourself five times every time you fail to spank yourself after you pee start all over and increase spanks by five : ) good luck! you deserve this
superawesomekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:04 AM   #44
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

And another 48 hours now... I'll send you a PM with your punishment

Last edited by bdsm2014; 02-08-2019 at 10:05 AM. Reason: change
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:36 AM   #45
Alchem
Account Banned

Every day, you must be whipped 75 times on your ass, pussy, tits, back and thighs
Alchem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, mercy, pain, punishment, rules