Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Default A dice game for females - How dirty are you ?

Hello Ladies / sluts !

I made a dice dare for one person in the "Request TORD Online" - section and now I want to try something different.
Iīll start low (but with some traps) and maybe there will be an extensive version later, if you like this one

Letīs start immediately, cause I donīt want to write a novel
If something is a limit for you, just ask for another task, if you roll that number.

How do I choose how many rounds I have to play ?
Ask one person from your friend-list (or just a person you like) how dirty you are on a scale from 1 to 5 (1= a little dirty / 5= what a slut).
If the person says 1, you have to play only the first round, if he says 2, you have to play the first two round, etc.
Important: Donīt tell the person why youīre asking that, before he gave you the answer !
Your friend should give you a reason for the number...tell us the reason

Round 1:

1: Kneel down on the floor and rub your pussy with your fingers for 10 minutes. Donīt cum, but lick your fingers afterwards.
2: Drink one liter of water and rub your pussy till the bottle is empty. Youīre not allowed to piss till you finished the game.
3: Strip completely naked, sit on a chair and look at a picture that turns you on (tell us what you looked at). Massage your tits with one hand and finger fuck your pussy with the other. Do this for 10 minutes and donīt cum.
4: Bad for you. Itīs the evil joker. You have to roll twice and complete both tasks in your last round.
5: Remove your pants, lay down on the floor, spread your legs wide and use a household object (no pens, tell us what yo used) to fuck your pussy for 10 minutes. Donīt cum
6: Take an orgasm and a two week denial right now or roll again.

Round 2:

1: Trap door. Slap your pussy 20 times, using your hand, and go back to Round 1.
2: Slap your tits 50 times (each) with a hairbrush or a ruler.
3: Slap your pussy 100 times with a hairbrush or a ruler or edge 10 times. You choose.
4: Slap your pussy 20 times and your ass (each cheek) 50 times with a hairbrush or a ruler.
5: How many ice cubes are you able to fit into your pussy ? Try it and insert all you can. Use your hand to slap your tits till all cubes are melt down.
6: Roll again. You have to roll two times and do both tasks.

Round 3:

1: Rub your pussy for 5 minutes, slap it 40 times with a ruler or a hairbrush and rub it again for 10 minutes. Donīt cum. Do everything with your panties on and afterwards gag yourself with them till you finished the game (you may remove the panties for a short time if you have to drink something in the game).
2: You just got 400 slaps with a hairbrush or a ruler. Choose three body parts and start.
3: Drink one liter of water of water and finger fuck your pussy for 5 minutes afterwards. Go down on your knees and put your head on the ground. Stay 10 minutes. You found the trap door: Back to round 1 and youīre not allowed to pee till you finished the game.
4: Choose six different positions to fuck your pussy with an object of your choice. Fuck your pussy five minutes in each position and donīt cum. Slap your pussy 20 times with your hand after each position.
5: Strip down and stay naked for the rest of the day. You have to drink from a bowl the whole day and youīre denied to cum for 5 days.
6: Roll again for round 3 and twice in your last round. If this is your last round, go back to round 2 and roll twice if you reach round 3 again.

Round 4:

1: Take the biggest thing, that you can fit into your pussy. Insert it and hold it for three hours. Take a walk for 20 minutes and roll again, If you roll the 1 again, continue with round 5 (If this is your last round, go back to round 3).
2: Ask two persons from your friend-list to tell you a number between 5 and 20. Add up both numbers - Youīre denied to cum and to touch your pussy for that amount of days. Further both persons can choose two dares from this game, you have to do. If you donīt want that, go back to round 1.
3: Drink two liters of water. Stand up, spread your legs and put your hands behind your head. Stay like this for 15 minutes, then piss yourself. Youīre allowed to change / remove your clothes or wash yourself one hour after you finished the game.
4: Drink two liters of water and slap your pussy 50 times with a ruler. Youīre not allowed to remove your pants (not even for pissing) for the next 5 hours.
5: Trap door: Go back to round 3 and roll twice. Complete both tasks.
6: Add to your signature: "Pm me SLAP and a number under 100 and I will slap my tits with an object of your choice" - You have to do this for the next two weeks.

Round 5:

1: Congratulations. You just finished the game. If you didnīt get a deny, you may cum now without anymore tasks.
2: Oh you hit the trap door: Go back to round 2
3: Drink as much water as you can in 15 minutes. Now piss yourself and masturbate with your pants still on. Cum three times....you finished the game. Congratulations...but youīre a big and dirty slut.
4: You have to play 5 round ? You musst be a very dirty slut, so it shouldnīt be a problem for you to play round 4 again.
5: You have to do 500 slaps with a hairbruch or a ruler (you can divide them to 4 body parts) and youīre denied to touch your pussy for 3 days. But you finished the game. Congratulations.
6: Start a thread and ask for dares and the permission to cum. Youīll need 35 permissions from strangers and 10 completed dares for your next orgasm. But you finished the game. Congratulations.

I hope this will be fun for you ladies / sluts

Last edited by Sir_Timo; 03-21-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Sir_Timo for this post:
Old 03-21-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
The_Mickie

Default Evil - Thanks

So I saw this dare and decided to go ahead. Why not?

I asked my roommate and his response was a 5. Why? "Have you seen your room?" Yeah, I guess he decided to take me literally. Not sure why he would since he's pretty dirty too. But I took the number because I was feeling adventurous anyway. I decided prior to rolling that any penetration (which is against my limits) would be replaced with external masturbation. My rolls were as follows:

Round 1 - 2 (Great. I kind of already needed to pee. I should have gone to the bathroom before I started.)
Round 2 - 3 (I chose the 100 slaps because I was worried about future edging/masturbation)
Round 3 - 3 (Great. More water, plus masturbation, plus a trap door! I was doing ok until I knelt down and put my head on the floor. This added pressure to my bladder and I never recovered from the urgent need to pee, but somehow I managed to hold back - barely)
Round 1 - 3 (I don't know what it is about masturbating with a full bladder, but I never feel like I need to cum, but it does make me want to relax my bladder and let it all out. Click here for the picture.)
Round 2 - 4 (This one was fairly easy - I just went as fast as I could because I really needed to pee. I was nearly in tears by this point, not from the pain of the slaps but by the need to go)
Round 3 - 2 (400 slaps was a bit more difficult. I still went as fast as I could, but every once in a while needed to pause from the sting of each slap. I slapped my breasts, pussy and inner thighs to get to 400)
Round 4 - 6 (You'll see my signature. *sigh* It might be a painful few weeks)
Round 5 - 6 (Noooo!!!! I would have rather been denied than get this one. But at least the game was finished. I rushed to the bathroom, barely managing to make it to the toilet before the loud sound of release hit the water. Click here for the thread I started. I would appreciate if people who read this report go there and provide me with permission to cum/provide me with dares)

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:54 AM   #3
Hannaahhh

Default Very Evil!

So saw this dice game and thought it would be fun - hell I was wrong!

I asked a random GD Member and was given a 4.9 for how dirty I was (rounded it up to 5)
he said due to me being on here and giving him a hard dare I must be very dirty

Round 1: 1, Not too bad!
Round 2: 1, Dayum and stinging abit!

Round 1: 4, Stupid Joker -.-
Round 2 (Last round for joker): 2 ouch my poor breasts
Round 2 (Last round for joker): 1 Again seriously?,

Round 1: 2, Good job I went to the toilet first!
Round 2: 3, I chose the 10 edges, already had 40 slaps to my pussy
Round 3: 3, Noooo More water bladder was getting full again by this point, and very uncomfortable in the position

Round 1 (Again ): 6 (Roll again, not allowed to orgasm masters orders )
Round 1(Re-roll) 1 This again!
Round 2: 4 Ouch, stinging pussy and red ass!
Round 3: 2 I failed on this bit I admit only managed 230 slaps, I did continue with the rest of the dare however, PM a punishment if you want for failing to complete this bit!
Round 4: 5, Noooo Back again
Round 3: 5, Not too Bad I suppose
Round 3 again: 6 Dayum
Round 2: 2 Tits are very red now!
Round 2 again: 2 Again
Round 3: 4, Not too bad apart from the slaps! that made my pussy sting a lot!
Round 4: 6 nearly there! Again! Round 5 here I come!,
Round 5: 6, well ill do this but I will, ultimately need permission from my master to cum Link is http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...12#post1350412

I hope I followed this through correctly especially on the ones to do with rerolling for the last round!,

Looking for simple dares to reintroduce me to this

View my sex map:
humansexmap

Last edited by Hannaahhh; 05-21-2014 at 06:58 AM.
Hannaahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:12 AM   #4
lisabigboobs

My Gf said I was a 5

Round 1:
5: Remove your pants, lay down on the floor, spread your legs wide and use a household object (no pens, tell us what yo used) to fuck your pussy for 10 minutes. Donīt cum..
I used a vase
Round 2:
4: Slap your pussy 20 times and your ass (each cheek) 50 times with a hairbrush or a ruler.
Round 3:
1: Rub your pussy for 5 minutes, slap it 40 times with a ruler or a hairbrush and rub it again for 10 minutes. Donīt cum. Do everything with your panties on and afterwards gag yourself with them till you finished the game (you may remove the panties for a short time if you have to drink something in the game)..
3: Drink two liters of water. Stand up, spread your legs and put your hands behind your head. Stay like this for 15 minutes, then piss yourself. Youīre allowed to change / remove your clothes or wash yourself one hour after you finished the game.
3: Drink as much water as you can in 15 minutes. Now piss yourself and masturbate with your pants still on. Cum three times....you finished the game. Congratulations...but youīre a big and dirty slut.
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #5
Elyse
Baby Member

My boyfriend said I was a 5.

Round 1
4: Bad for you. Itīs the evil joker. You have to roll twice and complete both tasks in your last round.

Round 2

Round 3
1: Rub your pussy for 5 minutes, slap it 40 times with a ruler or a hairbrush and rub it again for 10 minutes. Donīt cum. Do everything with your panties on and afterwards gag yourself with them till you finished the game.

God, I was getting so sore by this point...

Round 4
4: Drink two liters of water and slap your pussy 50 times with a ruler. Youīre not allowed to remove your pants (not even for pissing) for the next 5 hours.

Round 5
First, the two tasks from the joker in round 1:
1: Kneel down on the floor and rub your pussy with your fingers for 10 minutes. Donīt cum, but lick your fingers afterwards.
5: Remove your pants, lay down on the floor, spread your legs wide and use a household object (no pens, tell us what yo used) to fuck your pussy for 10 minutes. Donīt cum.

Then, my roll for round 5:
1: Congratulations. You just finished the game. If you didnīt get a deny, you may cum now without anymore tasks.

Thank god, I think I got off easy on this one ;P

Masturbation, humiliation, light pain, permission to orgasm, submission, long-term

Anal, messy

Illegal, public
Elyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:38 PM   #6
asdfghjkl52

Sounds very good! I'd like to do this soon!

PM me SPANK, CLOTHESPIN, PLUG, NAKED, RULES or DICE DARE
MORE INFO ON PM DARES
asdfghjkl52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #7
sn0w

This is awesome is there anyway you can modify it for males?
sn0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:04 AM   #8
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl52 View Post
Sounds very good! I'd like to do this soon!
Iīm looking forward to see your results

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0w View Post
This is awesome is there anyway you can modify it for males?
Sorry, but Iīm straight. Maybe someone other can change it for males.
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:43 AM   #9
DiceDarer
Account Banned

Will try this soon :P

Likes,Dislikes, Limits - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69182
DiceDarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:21 AM   #10
ariana

The person I am asking says I am 1

This is what he said "You need to prove yourself a slut first. Right now you are at a 1. Keep doing dares to test your boundries on this site and I might rate that
higher."

Rolled a 5. I used my cell phone
Old 08-11-2014, 04:38 PM   #11
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Round 1
5: Remove your pants, lay down on the floor, spread your legs wide and use a household object (no pens, tell us what yo used) to fuck your pussy for 10 minutes. Donīt cum - a TV remote

Round 2
3: Slap your pussy 100 times with a hairbrush or a ruler or edge 10 times. You choose. - 10edges

Round 3
4: Choose six different positions to fuck your pussy with an object of your choice. Fuck your pussy five minutes in each position and donīt cum. Slap your pussy 20 times with your hand after each position.

Round 4
5: Trap door: Go back to round 3 and roll twice. Complete both tasks.

Round 3 again
2: You just got 400 slaps with a hairbrush or a ruler. Choose three body parts and start. - ass pussy and tits

Round 4 again
1: Take the biggest thing, that you can fit into your pussy. Insert it and hold it for three hours. Take a walk for 20 minutes and roll again, If you roll the 1 again, continue with round 5 (If this is your last round, go back to round 3).

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 09:24 AM   #12
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

My friends are the nicest! I asked how they'd rate me on a scale of 1-5, and was told, "You don't seem into really extreme things, so a 2, I guess?"

For some reason yesterday, even though I was excited to find such a fun, approachable dare, I had a little trouble getting this one started once I'd determined my rating. A good night's sleep set me to rights, though, and I hopped onto rolling properly first thing this morning.

Round 1:
4 - Evil Joker! Do double the tasks in your last round.

Round 2:
2 - 50 breast spankings with a brush or ruler (each side)
4 - 50 butt spankings with a brush or ruler (each side), and 20 between the legs.

I chose a wooden hairbrush for both my assigned tasks, which has a nice flat back and good weight. (As an aside, my alternate phrasing on the tasks is probably why my friends rank my dirtiness rating as only a 2!) The spankings stung enough to feel, but were quick enough to be fun. Despite my trepidation the day before, I enjoyed actually following through on it today.

Hopefully this challenge will help inspire me to be a brighter, cleaner person from now on. If not, I might have to try it again!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:45 PM   #13
honey_98
getDare Devil

So i did the dare to...
Sir Timo sended me a message and we talked a while till he said he has a dare and I should try it. I asked him what he would give me and his answer was close to 4. But since he knows the dare this didn't count and I asked another getDare member and got a 3.
Lucky me

Since I wasn't alone I did it a day later and rolled a
6 , 3 & 5

So the first was to choose an orgasm and a 2 week denial or roll again -> I choose the orgasm and 2 weeks

The next one was 100 slaps with a hairbrush to the pussy or 10 edges -> since edges is a no-no it was the 100 slaps

And last but not least
Strip, stay the whole day naked and drink out of a bowl + 5 days if denial

So all together I was lucky

I started with the orgasm that wasn't really pleasant so a sad one before 19 days of denial.
After that I went to the 100 slaps. And I know they wouldn't be easy bc of the orgasm before. So I got everything ready and started.
After the first 10 slaps I needed a little break and it already hurted a lot. I wasn't easy on myself so it is my own fault but I wanted to do it right.
So the next went by and around 40 my pussy was wet and warm and felt a little numb. Every 10 slaps I did a little break. When I got to 80 i did it all together and it hurted so much.
When I was finished I just wanted to touch but I wasn't allowed

So the last task strip, stay naked and drink out of a bowl.
There was a little problem since I don't live alone I couldn't stay naked the whole time only in my room. But I only dressed in one piece when I left my room. The drinking wasn't easy and humiliating.

Sir Timo said I needed to post here and in my blog and that I will get another task/punishment bc I couldn't stay naked all the time.

I'm sorry that the report came so late but I'm a little sick right now and needed some rest.

But i hope the report please you Sir.

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:15 PM   #14
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

So I started by asking a friend the question honestly I was a bit worried about the answer I'd get. But I was lucky as Blue picked a 2 explaining while I do love to get messy which I do but when it comes to dirty talk etc. I'm pretty civilized so that was a huge relief.

Round 1:

2: Drink one liter of water and rub your pussy till the bottle is empty. Youīre not allowed to piss till you finished the game.
3: Strip completely naked, sit on a chair and look at a picture that turns you on (tell us what you looked at). Massage your tits with one hand and finger fuck your pussy with the other. Do this for 10 minutes and donīt cum.
5: Remove your pants, lay down on the floor, spread your legs wide and use a household object (no pens, tell us what yo used) to fuck your pussy for 10 minutes. Donīt cum

So for round one I got a five which wasn't that bad at least it wasn't a six. It took me a minute to pick what I would use as I have toys and those are my preference, but I finally picked a hair brush. It has a nice round handle a little on the thin side so it was a bit of a tease, but not bad. I felt pretty exposed laying there. Oddly enough laying there with my top and bra still on made me feel a little more naked. I've been spending a lot of time naked lately so I guess that's more comfortable than half naked. The ten minutes wasn't too bad and I was definitely feeling quite revved up by that time.

Round 2:

1: Trap door. Slap your pussy 20 times, using your hand, and go back to Round 1.
3: Slap your pussy 100 times with a hairbrush or a ruler or edge 10 times. You choose.
5: How many ice cubes are you able to fit into your pussy ? Try it and insert all you can. Use your hand to slap your tits till all cubes are melt down.

Well that was annoying. I was happy to have to perform just two rounds, but of course I'd get a trap door. The pussy slaps stung it didn't help that I was wet and dreading starting over again. I was envisioning some vicious cycle of the same numbers being rolled over and over again, but I was just being dramatic I guess lol.

Round 1:

For my second roll of round one I got a three. Stripping naked was actually a little more comfortable for me. And I paused only to put a towel on my chair didn't need it getting all wet. So while I'm not only to really masturbate to a picture I do have some favorites. The one I picked is a girl bound with her arms above her in a spreader bar who is already a little messy. Behind her is a very large amazonian like woman giving her a messy wedgie. This probably would have been a tiny bit more enjoyable if it would have been a video rather than just one picture, but it was fun just taking the time sitting there rubbing my breasts and finger fucking my pussy. It was good I had set the towel down as I was getting quite wet.

Round 2:

Honestly I felt lucky with this roll at least it would be the end and I wasn't caught in the loop my brain told me I would be in. I used the back of a wooden hairbrush and delivered the slaps. It definitely stung and my breasts were a bit reddened by the end, but honestly I was just glad it was over. I just wish there had been an orgasm built into this round as it now feels like cheating to orgasm. Over all a nice dare, but I'm glad my friend doesn't think I'm very dirty else this could have been downright evil.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk