Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #31
Vodin30
getDare Devil

lets give it to simi

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
i am just starting my foray into abdl, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:41 AM   #32
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

And here is the next chapter.
Thank you to everyone that voted, your input is much appreciated. ^_^

Chapter 4:Fair is foul...

The lights return along with the sound of applause echoing from every corner of the stage. The host wears him familiar grin as a spotlight shines on him and the applause dies down.

“Welcome back, everyone.” He says simply. “Before the break we asked you, the audience, a question. The results have been tallied and now...” he pulls a small, light blue envelope from an inside pocket. “We can tell you which of our contestants you would most like serving your every whim.”

He slowly open the envelope and peaks inside before looking back at the audience with another of his grins.

“I can now tell you, that of all of the people in this room, the one our audience wants on her knees is.... the lovely Simi.”

The spotlight revolves then refocuses on the bound woman as her eyes narrow, sharing some of her glare with the camera. The host walks towards her until he too is illuminated and slowly takes hold of her face, his thumb and two fingers pressing into her cheeks as he tilts her gagged face upward to look at him and he looks into her eyes as he speaks.

“So, Simi, what do you have to say to your fans?” he says mockingly as he removes the ball gag from her face and holds it just in front so she can speak.

“Oh sweeties... like any of you could.” She says, matching the host’s
mocking tone. “You wouldn’t be the first to tr-”

A grin crosses the host’s face as he shoves the gag back into her mouth, cutting off her words.

“There you have it, folks. Words from your own favorite’s mouth.” He remarks as he fits the gag back on her.

He returns to centre stage and smiles, looking eager for the proceedings.

--

“And now, on with the first challenge!” I hear our most benevolent host say and mentally steel myself. I know that I don’t have much to fear, that I am quick and clever, that I have good reflexes and never give up: Almost the perfect contestant for this type of game show. But... well...

I just wish they would take this damn gag out of my mouth.

“Your first challenge” I hear the host announce. “Will be a ‘virtual challenge’.” He almost rolls his eyes as he says it and the words show in stylized writing on the screen in the middle of the stage. “But you can think of it much more simply as a video game. A very, very special video game.” As he speaks I see a compartment in the armrest of my chair slide open and something slide out, maneuvering into position under my hand as something similar happens on the opposite armrest. I glance at the items momentarily but am distracted as I see a screen slide down very close to my face, for now showing only the words “Virtual Challenge” in bold writing.

“Contestants will find their controls extending from their seats.” The host announces briefly and I take a closer look at what is in my hands. In my right hand I see what feels and looks exactly like a gun. I give the trigger a gentle squeeze and a red cross flashes across my screen, indicating, presumably, that I cannot use it as the game has not started yet. On closer inspection I see that it is attached to the chair much like a joystick and practice moving it back and forth and in circles for a bit before moving on to my other hand. In my left hand there is another joystick, this one looking much more similar to normal ones. I guess that this joystick will be for movement and the other for aiming and groan as I realize we will be playing nothing more than a glorified first person shooter.

“The game will begin when all of the contestants are ready.” The host says, watching us.

I see a message appear on my screen telling me to “Press fire when ready” and tap the trigger quickly. I wiggle the joystick back and forth impatiently as I wait for the others. After a few seconds, the last person, Susan, finds the fire button and the game starts. An image of a sandy, desert-like area appears on my screen with a rundown looking building in front of me. I pull the trigger of my gun experimentally. A blast of green light fires from the gun on screen, and I hear a zap as it scorches the sand in front of me. I barely have time to register the remarkable graphics before I hear a similar firing sound behind me and instinctively jerk the joystick to the left, narrowly avoiding the flash of green light that zips over my shoulder and collides with the wall in front of me, leaving a distinctive burn mark. A part of me realizes that I had actually heard the sound from behind me, realizing there must be speakers in the back of the chair and wondering suddenly if such a well-designed game was actually made for a show like this. But there is not time to think, I jam my joystick to the side and steer myself away from the threat. I don’t stop to look who it is but keep running as I hear their gun continue to fire and run for the corner of the building. I hear a warning sound and there is a flash of red on my screen just as I turn the corner. I glance nervously at a small bar on the side of my screen and realize it is showing I am on less than half health.

“Okay... That could have gone better.” I think as I press my joystick forward. My character moves along the side of building but when I hear the sound of firing behind me I realize I am going much slower than before, probably due to the damage. I press my gun to the side, turning my character to face my enemy and am met with a green flash right across my screen. I groan and see the words “Pup has killed Simi” appear in small writing on the side of the screen and scowl as I respawn.

I soon realize that the object of the game is not, as I first thought, to stay alive. On the top left of my screen there is a small scoreboard, showing the face of every contestant and a number under it. This number is the number of kills the contestant has scored and, as I first see on James’ screen, once the number reaches 10 their console turns green and they are removed from the game world. After a few minutes of play it becomes clear that, although not the worst player there, I am most certainly the unluckiest. Or perhaps my opponents are hunting me down on purpose. All I know is that I am barely able to spawn without being fired upon. I give as good as I get of course, but in the end, Susan lands a lucky hit on me through a narrow alleyway and scores her tenth kill, leaving just me and one other contestant. I glance at my 9 kills and breathe deeply, knowing that I need to score only one last kill to make it. One last kill to avoid losing. I am torn from my thoughts by a sudden flash on my screen as blood-red words appear at the top of my screen.

“SUDDEN DEATH”

I blink but have no time to wonder at the meaning as two windows appear on the left and right corners of my screen. I glance at the one on the left and see myself, frowning in concentration and looking like I don’t even notice the gag in my mouth. I blush slightly before looking at the other window. In the small box in the corner of my screen I see Michael, staring at the screen in front of him, a hint of worry creeping into his features. I tear my eyes from him and flinch as his character turns a corner and comes face to face with me. In my surprise my wild shots completely miss but as he backs away I see, instead of the usual green, a large flash of red light shoot from my weapon and incinerate half of a nearby wall, leaving a scorching and smoking hole.

“Hell. Yes.” I think and fire again, missing Michael by inches as he runs and destroying a doorway in the process. I am chasing him around the corner of a house when I first hear the buzzing. At first I think it is merely a glitch in the program, or perhaps a malfunction of the chair I am sitting in, but then I feel a slight tug on the hem of my skirt and look down. I can’t stop myself from letting out a gasp of surprise as I see a small, sharp blade has extended from the chair and is busily slicing its way along the side of my skirt. I take my eyes from the screen for a moment as I try to wriggle away from the blade that is slowly ripping down the side of my skirt but immediately turn back as I hear a blast, jamming the controls to the side to avoid another red flash from my left. I concentrate on moving my character in a zig-zag pattern to try to dodge the oncoming shots and try to ignore the gentle breeze against my skin as my skirt is slowly cut off and pulled from my body by the machine. I feel a light blush creep onto my face at my exposure and glance at the window at the top of her screen noticing a wide-eyed look on Michael’s face and know that I am not alone in this ordeal. A moment later my character is hiding behind a piece of wall as my opponent and I both take a breather when I feel a slight tug on my panties and look down in dismay as they are pulled from me by a mechanical hook and disappear into a space near my feet. I try my hardest to ignore my condition and keep playing but I find it hard to maintain my pretended nonchalance when the view at the top of the screens lower slowly and starts to show a lot more of my bound and partially naked form than I want any audience to see in this 'sudden death' match.

I barely notice the other image lowering too as at that point I am too busy weaving and firing to even notice my own nudity, never mind my opponent's. Michael is just ducking behind a war torn piece of cover when I fire one last time and send a red flash of light that just nicks his character. I hear a sound play as he is incinerated and a rush of joy flows through me. I even give his picture a little grin when I see the shocked expression on his face as he looks down in dismay.
--
No vote for this one, although I'd love to hear your opinions on the first challenge.

The next chapter will be up shortly, just busy polishing. Prepare yourselves, everyone. The next chapter will be the first big audience decision.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-03-2013 at 04:44 AM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:06 AM   #33
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Oooh, I loved that they were being exposed while having to concentrate on something else That sort of mischievous trickery is very exciting!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:31 AM   #34
Simi

Self conscious but more used to nudity than many probably lol

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #35
gieke
Distinguished Member

Nice writing!
Keep up the good work!
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #36
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Self conscious but more used to nudity than many probably lol
So you'd be fine with being naked for all of Getdare then?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #37
Simi

If not for my Masters protectiveness yes. (and not living with my family)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #38
slavea

is it too late to join as jane?
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #39
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavea View Post
is it too late to join as jane?
I don't believe he has publicly solicited characters for the story. But while you're here, what do you like about it so far?

(Please correct me if I'm wrong, of course, KittenLicks!)

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 07-03-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #40
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
I don't believe he has publicly solicited characters for the story. But while you're here, what do you like about it so far?

(Please correct me if I'm wrong, of course, KittenLicks!)
You're perfectly right. :-) I'm not going to be putting anybody else in this story, and if I do, I'll be approaching them in private.

--
Chapter 5: And foul is fair

A moment passes. Then another.

I am about to shout out to the host and ask why he hasn’t ended the game and gotten on with Michael’s punishment , forgetting about the gag, when I hear a shot fire from behind me and before I can react watch as my character is destroyed in a direct hit.

“What!?” I yell through my gag then calm down slightly as my character respawns, with a big “1” showing at the top of my screen. I wonder for a very brief moment what the number means before I gasp in panic as I feel a plastic vibrator slide slowly out of the chair and between my legs. I feel it slip inside of me without resistance and try to move away but find I cannot, my legs being bound too tightly to the chair to allow me enough movement. Instead, I grimace at the cheap trick and try to focus on the game, doing my best to ignore the very gentle buzzing coming from inside of me as the vibrator switches on. I reason that the stimulation is to distract me and that Michael must be undergoing a similar torment himself, so I try to keep my cool, breathing deeply and concentrating on firing straight, despite the slight shake that has developed in my hand. I am a much better player than Michael and after a few minutes into our 1 on 1 match I am quite confident that I can win as I watch his character dart from left to right to avoid my fire, not shooting back at all as he dodges desperately. I manage to kill him 2 more times and begin to see a look of desperation being to show on his face as he fires a few wild shots that I easily dodge. “Bring it.” I think as he breaks from cover and we run directly at each other.

--

The host watches the contestants’ consoles turn green one by one as they play and smiles, waiting for the main event; the solo match where the contestants would fight for their pride. And fight to sentence the other to humiliation at his hands, of course. His smile only grows wider as he sees Simi and Michael battle, watching both the monitors and the contestants with an almost sadistic glee. His grin fades slightly as Simi draws ahead and after Michael’s chances of a comeback become clear he frowns and slides a handheld console from his pocket, flipping it open and tapping the keys a few times to load up the correct program. He searches for a few seconds before finding the right values and starts to type rapidly, his hand flying over the small keyboard. Just as he hits enter the device emits a beep and a small dialog box pops up on his screen.

“Warning! Variables SPAWN_X and SPAWN_Y are currently in use! Do you still wish to change them?”
His devious grin returns as he gives the “Yes” button a small tap with his finger before turning back to his contestants...

--

We both fire crazily at each other and my screen fills with red as my character dies, but not before I see Michael’s character disappear in a flash of light and his face frown as whatever he is being forced to endure in his seat increases. The toy inside of me starts to vibrate faster and I inadvertently let out a soft moan before shaking my head to try to clear it. “Not many more now...” I think to myself, trying to stay focused. I return my eyes to the screen and begin to assess where I have spawned when suddenly the screen flickers and my surroundings change. I blink in surprise before deciding to ignore it, figuring that even high-tech bondage chairs can have glitches. I look on the screen again and see a house in front of me. I am about to enter it when suddenly my screen goes red and the number on my screen increases by one.

“Wha-” I try to say through the gag before realizing what has happened.

“I spawned right in front of him!” I think furiously. “Damnit!”

I shake a little as the vibrator kicks it up a notch and starts to twist and move inside of me as well as vibrating at its fastest setting. I try to keep my concentration as my opponent and I move slowly around the map, hunting each other down, but when we meet my shaking hands betray me and a moment later the score is 4-4 and the vibrator is pumping furiously inside of me, buzzing over my clit on each pass. I gasp and struggle to keep my eyes open as waves of pleasure wash through my body.
I fire desperately at Michael when I see him, all of my shots going wide and duck behind a building as I shudder, losing control of my camera as my gun points to the floor. As I regain control of my body I hear a small beep in my ear and see the words “Chat enabled” in small writing flash across my screen.
“How the mighty have fallen.” I hear Michael say as I breathe deeply to try to control myself again, meeting his gaze as he watches me. “We’re going to have so much fun together when I win. Or rather, I’m going to have fun and you’re going to suffer for my pleasure until I’m bored with you. I won’t do any permanent damage of course... No... then when I’m done I won’t be able to put you in a cage and sell you for whatever value a slut like you will still have when I’m through...”

I fire desperately at Michael ‘s character as he turns the corner then gasp and let go of the controls entirely as he finishes talking, feeling my body being rocked by an explosive orgasm as a tidal wave of pleasure runs through me, the buzzing device between my legs pushing me over the edge.
I close my eyes, shaking slightly in my seat as I hear a buzz from my console and when, after a few moments, the pleasure subsides I open my eyes and experience a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can see that my screen has turned red and feel the vibrator slowly retract into the chair, its purpose complet. A sick feeling starts in my stomach as I slowly realize that we weren’t playing for score at all.

--

The host walks up to Simi with a vicious grin across his face, stopping just next to her and seeming to relish the look on her face as she realizes she has lost. He presses a button behind her chair firmly and it slowly slides across the floor and into the middle of the stage. The camera moves to show the bound girl as the chair’s buzzing sound is heard again and after a moment her top falls to the floor in three pieces and she is left naked and helpless, shivering slightly as all eyes focus on her. She has stopped struggling by now and simply waits, a glistening wetness all around her crotch and the seat of the chair showing the evidence of her failure. As soon as the chair reaches the middle the big screen in the centre lights up and displays what looks like the wheel of a Vegas slot machine. The symbols flash by too fast to see and all that can be seen is a multicolored streak across the screen.

“This is our patented punishment choosing machine.” The host declares, gesturing to the screen. “This will allow our audience members to decide a contestant’s punishment.” He grins, showing his teeth. “I wouldn’t worry, Simi, they’re your fans after all.” He looks back at the camera as he speaks. “As soon as I start it, this wheel will begin to slow down. The first audience member to stop the wheel will decide our dear Simi’s punishment. However, if it gets to a complete stop before an audience member has stopped it, the punishment will be the image it lands on. So without further ado, start your decision.... now.” At the host’s last word the wheel changes to a brilliant green and starts to slow down...
--
Audience.

The first task is finally here! The first person to post one or two words, similar to a like in a signature, in bold, size 3 writing will decide the nature of the task the unlucky contestant will be performing.

Why size 3 and bold?
To make sure that people that can't follow instructions can't participate. :-)

If your suggestion has been accepted, I will post and tell you so.
If after 24 hours nobody has posted a type of task, the wheel will stop and I will choose a type myself.

This is not a vote.
The first person to post correctly chooses. So hurry!

Examples:
Right:
Quote:
Spanking!
Wrong:
Quote:
Spanking!
Also wrong:
Quote:
simi should be spanked then made to meow lolz! she is teh hotz!

What are you still reading for? Post! ^_^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #41
Gothgirl87

Petplay! I love Petplay
Gothgirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #42
gieke
Distinguished Member

forced orgasms

also, nice chapter, I really liked it.
Shame I'm such a fast reader.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #43
MisterDare

Pussy Torture

Seeing her in pain should be fun.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #44
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Bah, I tried at least!

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 07-04-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #45
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothgirl87 View Post
Petplay! I love Petplay
As much as I want to accept this, "Petplay! I love Petplay" is wrong. Only the word is size 3 and bolded.

Therefore:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gieke View Post
forced orgasms

also, nice chapter, I really liked it.
Shame I'm such a fast reader.
is both correct and timely.

Accepted.

...and everyone that posted afterwards is wasting their time.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Advertisements
Kink Talk