Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #16
subgirl1993
getDare Ladder

I thought this building was absolutely beautiful. I love the layers that you can see through the building. It is so rough and broken down from being neglected.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	260102_1715277812342_1550100068_31336958_6365536_n.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	2410  

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, messy, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

At a minimum, photo proof will be provided

!!!!!NEW!!!!! PM Dares
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #17
master.josh.a

Default Can nature be dilapidated?

The thought behind the photo was can nature become dilapidated, and if so how? so i just went for a walk looking for examples of where nature has become dilapidated and i feel that this is one example which people will not stop to look at or think about but we see but do not remember everyday. The photo was not staged i was as i found it and that is how i left it for all who walk past to see.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0757 - Copy.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	2411  
master.josh.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #18
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Seems I saw over two dozen people signed up to participate but only six entries so far. So I thought I would add a couple photos even though they do not count as my entry, since I already put one in.

The "Help Wanted" photo is just a little guard shack at an old factory. I thought the "Help Wanted" message is just a little nudge to those who haven't come up with an idea yet and posted. Just a few days left.

Some ideas could be old furniture, appliances, or playground equipment. Anything antique. The second photo here is from an Indian reservation in Arizona. It has several forms of "dilapidation" from the bent basketball hoop, the trash on the ground, the abandondened mud adobe house, and the "Red Skin" grafitti on the house (it might not show well after it gets compressed). I find it interesting grafitti is pretty much the same everywhere, you just switch the ethnic groups it refers to.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	4180.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	2414   Click image for larger version

Name:	3960.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	2415  
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #19
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Not long to go now guys!! get your entry in soon if you want a head start in the rest of the competition!!!!!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #20
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

i was looking through old photos of mine as i havnt been able to get out to photo any broken down buildings, but i remember of this set i took from a alagator farm in lousianna... i hope being old doesent descurage the photos of the contest...

it was pretty much old broken down buildings and alagators everywhere

MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:13 PM   #21
Tordalk

Send a message via MSN to Tordalk Send a message via Yahoo to Tordalk

I took this photo in an abandoned office building, where someone ran riot, so there were some damaged parts.
At this Point the ceiling were broken, and these stripes were coming down like filigree legs of a giant spider. In addition to the light that was falling through the gap it was a fantastic scenery. Just a bit unreal and I didn't wanted to disturb it, it had a bit of a flimsy and solemn atmosphere, even if it was dilapitated. I think this atmosphere is well visible in my photo. The black-white setting underlines it...

Here is the photo in original size.

Tordalk
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_8796b.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	2416  

27/m likes:
nipple clamps, piss play, deepthroats, outdoors, nudity, pain, bondage, slight public, masturbation, edge, tease&denial, gags, anal, thongs

sometimes:
humiliation, wax, ball bondage + weights

limits:
ball pain by beating/squeezing, needles, wedgies, poo, shaving, family/neighbours, long lasting, showing face

You're allways allowed to pm me if you want to know something or dare me ;-)
Tordalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 AM   #22
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

I took this shot when wondering around an abandoned factory. I liked the tipped-over empty bin in particular and the boarded-up doors. The fact that the doors are set back in the alcove draws you in but then blocks your way. You can see how nature is starting to take over with the weeds poking through the concrete and the leaves building up in front of the doors. I wanted to remove the colour in order to make it look as dark and depressing as possible even though it was actually a very bright, sunny day.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:10 PM   #23
Hallvard

Took this one on vacation in Crete.

Reminded me of an old married couple; so worn down and neglected, but they look kinda happy together
Hallvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #24
luvNgrl

So I was on my way to work this morning and was looking for something dilapidated and found this as I was walking. It is a picture of the road that's falling apart. I found it very interesting that the flowers were next to it...shows a contrast between something so pretty and something so not. Pics are taken with my crappy phone so probably aren't that good.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dilapidated.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	2418  

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #25
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Thank you to everyone who took part in this first fortnights competition!

And the winner of this fortnight is...
bigman4274
followed by
subgirl1993 and tordalk

I found all of these photos very inspiring. And while the competition was tough they were my favourite.
To view all points visit the competition database.

Anything with an orange triangle tag gives extra information on points.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 07-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #26
Star Shadows
Prodigy

16th july
Thank you to all of the members who took part in the first fortnight of the competition. It has been great to see even this many people take up the challenge with such enthusiasm.

Flowers in bloom.

Summer is well and truly here and the flowers are in bloom. Take advantage of the weather and the bright colours and photograph the flowers.

What I will be looking for
A strong use of colour and lighting. Understand where it may be better for colour, and where black and white may be more appropriate, and in the same way understand some photos suit strong light while others work better with the minimum possible.
A beautiful photograph with an appropriate use of focus.

[size 1]to recap!
Point system
Initial posting of photograph = +4 points.
Explanation as to why you took it = + 2 points
The two runners up per week = +5 points
The winner of each week = +10 points
Bonus points for inventiveness/ originality and other bonus worthy things =+2 points.
Consistent entry: point per week you enter (like a combo) these could build up = +1 point
Any breaking of the rules = -10 points, and moderator intervention if necessary.

All points will go onto a database that can be viewed using this link and I will post a run down of every one's scores at the end of the two week time period for each entry.

Rules:
1. Under NO circumstances will +18 images be considered for this competition. This site is still largely a PG13 community and as such the photographs entered must reflect this. Naked people etc will not be tolerated.
2. All photos must be placed in this thread to be considered.
3. You have 2 weeks to submit your photograph for each title, after this time your entrance wont be counted.
4. While my decision is the final one feel free to comment on how you feel scoring should go... saying you think you should win wont go far though.
5. Photos all should be your own work taken on a camera. Using a search engine to find one kinda defeats the point a little. I reserve the right to check the sourcing of suspicious images.
6. Photo-editing is supported and accepted within the competition.I personally would recommend www.pixlr.com if you do not own an editing software.
7. One entry per fortnight/title. If more than one photograph is entered only the first will be judged, without consideration of the latter.

Breaking of the rules will not be tolerated. If you are seen to be breaking the rules appropriate action will be taken. Points may be docked and in sever cases disqualification may occur, moderators informed, photos will be deleted and accounts banned. This may seem strict but this thread also has to conform to site rules and regulations.[/size]

So just again for you all... this fortnight’s title is “dilapidated”, you have two weeks to take a photograph relating to this, and post it here (with an explanation for bonus points) This fortnights title will be closed on Friday the 15th July at 10 PM GMT. Beyond this point no further entries will be accepted, even if they are posted on the tread and are super awesome.

good luck and happy snapping
xx Star shadows.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 07-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #27
Jake_NN_Bake

Sorry for not entering the first week. I was at camp and other assorted non-internet activities. I would have had a decent entry too :/
So this week's theme is flowers in bloom? Sounds like a plan Stan.

Let's see...
Explanation.
Well I saw these cherry blossoms while on a walk with some friends and I just happened to get some nice lighting. I didn't think much of it at the time but it has proven to be one of my favorites. Boosted contrast in photoshop. I think thats about it. Maybe a little curves work but other than that its legit :P
Well thanks for considering my entry. Good luck to everyone
Jake_NN_Bake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:18 AM   #28
potter1harry
Account Banned

this is a pic of my cousin i took in february

its a different kind of blooming it represents peace and love its new and young and speacial

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave

Last edited by potter1harry; 07-18-2011 at 11:22 AM.
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #29
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

I went out and took this picture today after browsing around the forums and realizing I never signed up for the new competition and that I missed taking pictures. I think this is my favorite out of the 40 or so that I took. It is summer here and we do have flowers, but it's been a bit dry lately and my house is a bit shaded, so it was a bit hard to find that still looked nice. These black eyed susan's just looked how it felt outside.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0064.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	2421  

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #30
subgirl1993
getDare Ladder

I am so happy that dandelions are considered flowers for this!! I was outside taking pictures of various flowers and decided I would take some pictures of dandelions because it was a good way to play around with the focus of my camera. I kept the photo in color. I played around a bit with black and white effects, but I just didn't like it that way. I have lots of pictures of flowers and wish I could share more!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	254221_1715128728615_1550100068_31336567_4173626_n.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	2422  

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, messy, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

At a minimum, photo proof will be provided

!!!!!NEW!!!!! PM Dares
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk