Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #61
Crusher_63
getDare Sweetheart

I call it "See the light". Just liked the way tthe lights and clouds shouwed behind the statue overlooking the high cliff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	See_the_light.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	2548  
Crusher_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #62
Philosophical

The meeting of the teddies around the altar of light.

When I'm not snuggling my teddies on cam when I'm feeling all cute, I very rarely know what they're doing. Imagine my surprise when I found them one night, sat in the glow of a burning candle.

As you can see, when looking closer, this is no ordinary flame. Three matches arranged like a star caused the entire surface of the melted wax candle to burn at once, producing this intense but slow moving flame which lit up the scene.

I particularly like how the curved markings on the glass holder cast shards of light out onto the box that it was sitting upon.

A matter of seconds after taking this photo the glass shattered due to the heat.

The cast, from left to right: Fredrick the bear, who I was given as a Christmas present from my friend Jeanne. Pinky, who I found left in a cupboard at my house in the last year of university, and finally Unibear, who I bought at graduation and who I cuddle when I'm feeling subby >.>
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	fire-rawr.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	2556  
Philosophical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #63
subgirl1993

i'm a huge fan of nature. thus a huge fan of natural lighting. i have some light photography, but i've neglected to post it for this week because it just isn't me.

i am much a proponent of natural lighting, so my picture will be of the best natural light, the sun. i had many pictures to choose from for this week but i chose one i took back home after a trip to the beach. i tinkered with the photo bery little, because i wanted the natural beauty to shine through.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	img654.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	2562  

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, messy, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

!!!!!NEW!!!!! PM Dares
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #64
luvNgrl

So I have pretty much have been waiting all week to have a nice day so I could go outside and take a picture of the sun. I love how gorgeous the sun makes the sky look. As it is the most important form of light there is, i thought it would be best to take a picture of it. This picture is kinda cool as there are absolutely no clouds in the sky. The sun is sooo bright and beautiful and you can see it radiating in the picture.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sun.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	2564  

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #65
Tordalk

Send a message via MSN to Tordalk Send a message via Yahoo to Tordalk
Default by the light

I took a photo of the stars. These millions of suns, which send their light over unbelievable distances show us the beauty of the milky way. Some of these light points were sending this light, that we see today, over 5000 Years ago.

First I planned to take a photo over a large period of time, so I exposed it for 10 minutes, so the stars were moving and created lines of light, but they were too short. I wanted them to be much longer, but I couldn’t hold the shutter release longer.
I uploaded the photo nevertheless to show you.

But a test version I made with a exposition of 30 seconds showed such a beautiful starry sky, I decided to use this one for the contest.
Photo below.
Larger version here!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	starry_sky.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	2565  

27/m likes:
nipple clamps, piss play, deepthroats, outdoors, nudity, pain, bondage, slight public, masturbation, edge, tease&denial, gags, anal, thongs

sometimes:
humiliation, wax, ball bondage + weights

limits:
ball pain by beating/squeezing, needles, wedgies, poo, shaving, family/neighbours, long lasting, showing face

You're allways allowed to pm me if you want to know something or dare me ;-)

Last edited by Tordalk; 09-09-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Tordalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:39 PM   #66
Star Shadows
Prodigy

This week's winner again is
Subgirl1993

with Jake_NN_Bake and Shynessincarnate coming in 2nd.

thank you again for your participation. Next post is coming up soon!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #67
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I think I am going to draw this to a close within the next 3 or 4 rounds with college starting up, so unless Ive told you already then there will be no new entrants, but for now we have more titles

black and white world

Sometimes photos are better taken in black and white, the true beauty brought forward by the pure simplicity that is presented in the absence of colour. It is a vital tool for me, and many other photographers I know so lay your colour aside because this fortnight the theme is to take a photograph that best highlights and extenuates the positives of shooting in, or editing a photograph to black and white.

To recap!!
Point system
Initial posting of photograph = +4 points.
Explanation as to why you took it = + 2 points
The two runners up per week = +5 points
The winner of each week = +10 points
Bonus points for inventiveness/ originality and other bonus worthy things =+2 points.
I AM REMOVING THE “COMBO” POINTS SINCE I AM STRUGGLING TO WORK THEM OUT
Any breaking of the rules = -10 points, and moderator intervention if necessary.

All points will go onto a database that can be viewed using this https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0 and I will post a run down of every one's scores at the end of the two week time period for each entry.

Rules:
1. Under NO circumstances will +18 images be considered for this competition. This site is still largely a PG13 community and as such the photographs entered must reflect this. Naked people etc will not be tolerated.
2. All photos must be placed in this thread to be considered.
3. You have 2 weeks to submit your photograph for each title, after this time your entrance wont be counted.
4. While my decision is the final one feel free to comment on how you feel scoring should go... saying you think you should win wont go far though.
5. Photos all should be your own work taken on a camera. Using a search engine to find one kinda defeats the point a little. I reserve the right to check the sourcing of suspicious images.
6. Photo-editing is supported and accepted within the competition.I personally would recommend www.pixlr.com if you do not own an editing software.
7. One entry per fortnight/title. If more than one photograph is entered only the first will be judged, without consideration of the latter.

Breaking of the rules will not be tolerated. If you are seen to be breaking the rules appropriate action will be taken. Points may be docked and in sever cases disqualification may occur, moderators informed, photos will be deleted and accounts banned. This may seem strict but this thread also has to conform to site rules and regulations.

So just again for you all...you have two weeks to take a photograph relating to this, and post it here (with an explanation for bonus points) This fortnights title will be closed on Friday the 23rd September at 10 PM GMT. Beyond this point no further entries will be accepted, even if they are posted on the tread and are super awesome.

good luck and happy snapping
xx Star shadows.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 09-09-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #68
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Here is my photo, I took it on my first day at an island resort in 2010. I took it because the number 13 is my favorite number and I was still addicted to my phones and not on holiday mode.
I decided to use it, well because I still love the number 13 and I love the way that the light contrasts the dark

Last edited by Kewai; 09-16-2011 at 03:27 AM.
Kewai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #69
subgirl1993

here we go. took me a lot of time to decide what picture to use for this week. i love shooting in black and white. my friend decided he wanted to come out while i was doing some shooting and i spur of the moment just did some shots with him. i generally don't shoot with people because i never get it the way i like. but i happen to be extremely proud of this photo.

i think the black and white of the photo words well, especially with the sky being the way it was.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	310800_218438524880196_176029162454466_668746_82479_n.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	2586  

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, messy, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

!!!!!NEW!!!!! PM Dares
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:40 AM   #70
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Really subgirl1993, your photos are just awesome. I've fallen in love with all of the ones you've posted so far and this one is not an exception.

As for me, I'm still stuggling with this fortnight's theme. But I will be posting something, just looking for the right "scene"!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:04 AM   #71
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Default Sailing

I struggled for an idea like everyone else. Other than B&W, there was really no theme to give me any concepts. At first I was going to name my entry "The End" for several different reasons, starting with I searched to the end to find a concept, I walked to the end of the road, I went to the end of the fishing pier, a river ends right here, the land ends here, and I reached the end of Ohio as well as the end of the U.S.

Instead, I am naming the photo "Sailing". The contrasting clouds in the sky and the sun shining on the water added good contrast throughout the photo. Plus the viewer could contemplate silently sailing away both literally and figuratively.

So there it is.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Sailboat01.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	2592  
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #72
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Having to put a one day extension on this as I wont be with laptop tomorrow.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 09-23-2011, 05:28 AM   #73
Tordalk

Send a message via MSN to Tordalk Send a message via Yahoo to Tordalk

Since I’m in Spain (or rather Gibraltar atm) I will use one of the photos I did while the trip.
I decided to use a photo of windmills, because the dark roof and the dark wheels with it geometric forms are very interesting.

Photo in original size
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Resized-3IBTP.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	2598  

27/m likes:
nipple clamps, piss play, deepthroats, outdoors, nudity, pain, bondage, slight public, masturbation, edge, tease&denial, gags, anal, thongs

sometimes:
humiliation, wax, ball bondage + weights

limits:
ball pain by beating/squeezing, needles, wedgies, poo, shaving, family/neighbours, long lasting, showing face

You're allways allowed to pm me if you want to know something or dare me ;-)
Tordalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:06 AM   #74
playful

Send a message via Yahoo to playful
Default Sheltered

I just found this thread in this very moment. Lovely pictures, all of them, and a big thanks for all the photographers who share them here!

I understood that there are no more entrants are allowed. Nevertheless I'd like to upload a photo that I like very much, out of contest of course.

The picture "Sheltered" was taken two years ago. It shows a little owl, one week old. It has been bred by a fellow falconer, who participates in a breeding program to help to protect those little guys. He holds that tiny chick in his huge hands. Looking at them you can see that he's working hard. In contrast to all those scratches and dirt from hard labor, the young little owl looks so pure. This picture was taken as a color picture, but it screamed for black and white, because it enhances the contrast between big and small, old and young, pure and dirty.

Hope you don't mind me posting it. If you do, feel free to delete my post.

LOVES: femdom, anal/stretching (dildos, plugs, other stuff), enforced chastity, t&d
DISLIKES: cum eating, (too) messy stuff, enemas
LIMITS: family, full public, x-dressing, feminization, diapers, poo & unhealthy, wedgies, ...

___

Willing to send descriptions of dares, please ask.
playful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #75
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Well done to everyone taking part this time but now i declare this competition closed!

This weeks winner is Playful because it s really cute..

but the overall winner is subgirl1993

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Advertisements
Kink Talk