Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2022, 08:13 PM   #1
humilipig

Default Keep in Denial or I get a punishment

Lost a bet and now you all get to decide how long I have to go without an orgasm.

The rules I have to follow:

Every post can add or subtract days. For every day you add you have to tell me how many times I have to edge on that day and how

For every day you subtract I also have to do a degrading or disgusting punishment per day

There’s no limit on how much you can add or take away

I’m staring off with 10 days, 4 edges a day while drinking a glass of my piss

If I don’t get any posts I have to do this indefinitely even after 10 days passes so please take pity on me

Kik: humilipig12

Send me the word “squeal” on kik and I’ll do 1 quick dare for you

Send me the word “hold” on kik and I will drink a liquid of your choice, an amount of your choice, hold it for as long as you say and piss myself however you want

Send me the word “toilet” and I will lick the closest toilet to me clean no matter where I am in the world

Last edited by humilipig; 07-07-2022 at 08:16 PM.
humilipig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:15 PM   #2
LittleRainy

Add 20 days and 3 edges everyday

Hello, I go by the name Rain. I am Non Binary and currently locked in Diapers and Chastity. I love doing kinky task but perfer to do things alone and not with other people.
Use They/She Pronouns Please.

Make sure to check out my Likes Dislikes and Limits before giving me a dare.

You can talk to me on Kik: LittleDiaperRainy
LittleRainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:19 PM   #3
humilipig

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRainy View Post
Add 20 days and 3 edges everyday
Thank you so much

Send me the word “hold” on kik and I will drink a liquid of your choice, an amount of your choice, hold it for as long as you say and piss myself however you want

Send me the word “toilet” and I will lick the closest toilet to me clean no matter where I am in the world
Old 07-08-2022, 06:37 AM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Have 15 more days and edge 5 times each day

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 08:21 AM   #5
PrincessSylveon
Longtime User

I will give you only one day, but you must edge 15 times that day.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

PrincessSylveon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 10:18 AM   #6
MizLori

Oh I'll give you 30 days in 8 edges 1 for every hour you're at work
MizLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 10:26 AM   #7
LittleRainy

I will let you take off 3 days up to 15 days for every full cup of pee you drink.
So 15 days = 5 cups

Hello, I go by the name Rain. I am Non Binary and currently locked in Diapers and Chastity. I love doing kinky task but perfer to do things alone and not with other people.
Use They/She Pronouns Please.

Make sure to check out my Likes Dislikes and Limits before giving me a dare.

You can talk to me on Kik: LittleDiaperRainy
LittleRainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 06:24 PM   #8
humilipig

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Have 15 more days and edge 5 times each day
Thank you for the days

Old 07-08-2022, 06:24 PM   #9
humilipig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizLori View Post
Oh I'll give you 30 days in 8 edges 1 for every hour you're at work
Oh I’m going to be very needy when this is over

Old 07-08-2022, 06:25 PM   #10
humilipig

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSylveon View Post
I will give you only one day, but you must edge 15 times that day.
Oh hopefully I can get through this

Old 07-08-2022, 06:25 PM   #11
humilipig

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRainy View Post
I will let you take off 3 days up to 15 days for every full cup of pee you drink.
So 15 days = 5 cups
Thank you I’ll keep you posted

Old 07-08-2022, 06:56 PM   #12
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Aside from periods, wearing any panties or pants on a given day will now cost you 1 extra day.

Here's *+50* additional days to be added to your total immediately, but I'll let you earn them back and more if you complete these disgusting challenges:
-20 days for not flushing your toilet for 24 hours (of course you must only use this toilet and use it well), and then edge three times with your head deep in the toilet - drink a little of your produce whilst you're there and then flush the toilet. This needs to be repeated 3 times to get the days.
-20 days if you find someone to piss on you - keep your mouth and eyes open and look happy about it! You may edge whilst they're doing it or afterwards.
-20 days if you keep a day's piss in a bucket, down it, then deep throat a dildo, bring it back up into the bucket, and down it again. Then flip a coin - keep bringing your piss back up, and downing it until you call the coin correctly. For each cycle you must edge, either whilst bringing your piss back up or afterwards before you down it again.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 07-08-2022 at 07:22 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 07:10 PM   #13
humilipig

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Aside from periods, wearing any panties or pants on a given day will now cost you 1 extra day.

Here's *+50* additional days to be added to your total immediately, but I'll let you earn them back and more if you complete these disgusting challenges:
-20 days for not flushing your toilet for 24 hours, and then edging with your head deep in the toilet - drink a little of your pee whilst you're there and then flush the toilet. This needs to be repeated 3 times to get the days.
-20 days if you find someone to piss on you - keep your mouth and eyes open and look happy about it!
-20 days if you keep a day's piss in a bucket, down it, then deep throat a dildo, bring it back up into the bucket, and down it again. Then flip a coin - keep bringing your piss back up and downing it until you call the coin correctly.
Do the panties I have on today count or can I start this tomorrow? Also how many edges?
I’m looking forward to attempting these tasks I will keep you posted

Old 07-08-2022, 07:13 PM   #14
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

If you take them off immediately you won't be penalised for them. If you go to the toilet and piss with them still on first, put them in your mouth and suck the piss out I'll even take off another day.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 07:20 PM   #15
humilipig

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
If you take them off immediately you won't be penalised for them. If you go to the toilet and piss with them still on first, put them in your mouth and suck the piss out I'll even take off another day.
Alright done I completed your task

First time subtracting days

Right now I’m at 125 days, that’s a very long time

The following user says Thank You to humilipig for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk