Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
  1. Old Comment

I Kissed a Girl and I Like It...

After reading your previous blog, it is great to see this happening. Just enjoy whatever comes next. The biggest step has already been taken!
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Haha, thanks for the comment.
    Not much pursued from there, otherwise I would have mentioned it. I just jumped in the water after her and we messed around a little, splashing water at each other before we settled down and just sat on the rafts and drifted around the pool chatting some more. After swimming, I gave her a small peck on the lips before I left. Maybe something would have happened if I stayed but I had to get home for my sister's birthday!

Love,
    Lia
    Still sounds like an awesome experience.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
  3. Old Comment

Quote:
    Not much pursued from there, otherwise I would have mentioned it. I just jumped in the water after her and we messed around a little, splashing water at each other before we settled down and just sat on the rafts and drifted around the pool chatting some more. After swimming, I gave her a small peck on the lips before I left. Maybe something would have happened if I stayed but I had to get home for my sister's birthday!

Love,
    Lia
    Congratulations Lia
    I'm happy for you both.
    You have all the time in the world.
    No need to rush.
    Beautiful simplicity.
    Beautiful priorities.
    Beautiful understanding.

Good night,
    ~Joanna
  4. Old Comment

I'm glad you weren't too shy or nervous, and went for it. Reading that, I can only imagine how it felt, but it sounds magical.
    There is a reason guys love watching girls. Two girls kissing is entirely different from a girl kissing a guy. Uniquely beautiful.
  5. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Dont stop there!!!!

Did you catch her???

Did she catch you???

What happened next???

Damn talk about a cliffhanger!!

Love,
    Lia
    Posted 07-02-2016 at 07:08 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  6. Old Comment

Dont stop there!!!!

Did you catch her???

Did she catch you???

What happened next???

Damn talk about a cliffhanger!!
  7. Old Comment

Stepping Into the World

Maybe something will happen. Maybe it won't.
    I have no doubt you and her are both apprehensive, but also maybe looking for an opening.
    Having fun is what is most important. So I hope neither of you feel a need to rush.
    Then again, because you have a history, I'm sure if you end up falling into bed together tomorrow night, everything will still work out fine. But I am glad that that isn't the direct you are taking this.
    Good things are worth a wait, and I'm sure you both see each other as a good thing.
  8. Old Comment

Stepping Into the World

Quote:
    Thank you all for your comments! I am blessed. I love you all!

Ksoma, Thanks for the comment. You're right, there is always time for sex! It was just too much of an uncomfortable situation. I still felt sick, uncomfortable, and scared. There was no way I could commit to kissing her back. It didn't feel like the right moment. Hopefully, I can come across that moment sometime soon. We went out on a date last night and it went well. I'm going over to her house tomorrow for a swim, maybe something will happen!

TheWilds, Thank you for your comment. You have been an inspiration for me since we started talking. Without your encouragement, I couldn't have done it without you. As you know, these past few days have been crazy and it's all thanks to you! I would have never dreamed of becoming so close to a thirty-year-old neighbor!

Last but far from least, Thank you, Joanna! It's nice to see someone that can relate to my experience! I'm very sorry to hear about your story. If only I was as cheerful as you when she kissed me on the neck!
    Lol

Yeah, it isn't all about sex, and of course you want to wait until the right moment when you both feel comfortable.

Thanks for your sympathy. Things happens in life sometimes you know?

I was cheerful for you, because I've already been through that all ~ those feelings. I've been attracted to women as well since I was little, and started to think and feel about it more when I was 13 or 14, so I've had almost eighteen or nineteen years of awareness.

And I thought it was cool she kissed you, because that takes courage too, just like your confession.

I'm glad your first date went well and that you are excited for your second one.

I'd like to formally thank thewilds for helping you.

Thank you tw. Thanks for being a good friend to her and helping her. May your friendship be long and you continue to help each other and look after each others best interest. I know we don't talk much, and that is fine. I still respect you, and am happy when I hear how helpful you are to my friend Lia and others. I am happy that you are part of the book club, and that Lia started it.

Well Lia
    Take it slow. One step at a time. You know what feels right. You both are doing well. Keep up the open commucation and patience, understanding, and/or kindness if you come across any snags. Whenever problems arise, if you show the person that you are there for them, that you will continue to be, that you won't harbor any resentment for their fleeting actions and emotions, and that you still love them even when they are acting up ~ even a heart of fire or ice can softened.

Thanks for calling us blessings. You are a blessing too. Thanks for sharing so much of your friendship with us and treating us like your family. I feel the same too.

You have a good head on your shoulders. You are mature and wise for your years but you still have much to learn and experience as do we all.

Also, you might want to check out a movie called The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy. It's about a group of gay friends. It's an older movie from the year 2000, and has a few semi-famous people in it.

Continue to take good care of yourself sweetie.

Tolstoy out.
    *kisses tw on the cheek*

With love,
    ~Joanna
    Updated 07-02-2016 at 08:12 AM by Joan Sky
  9. Old Comment

Stepping Into the World

Thank you all for your comments! I am blessed. I love you all!

Ksoma, Thanks for the comment. You're right, there is always time for sex! It was just too much of an uncomfortable situation. I still felt sick, uncomfortable, and scared. There was no way I could commit to kissing her back. It didn't feel like the right moment. Hopefully, I can come across that moment sometime soon. We went out on a date last night and it went well. I'm going over to her house tomorrow for a swim, maybe something will happen!

TheWilds, Thank you for your comment. You have been an inspiration for me since we started talking. Without your encouragement, I couldn't have done it without you. As you know, these past few days have been crazy and it's all thanks to you! I would have never dreamed of becoming so close to a thirty-year-old neighbor!

Last but far from least, Thank you, Joanna! It's nice to see someone that can relate to my experience! I'm very sorry to hear about your story. If only I was as cheerful as you when she kissed me on the neck!
    Posted 07-01-2016 at 10:36 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  10. Old Comment

Stepping Into the World

That was amazingly sweet.
    I'm glad you went back the next day to talk to her.
    I'm glad she wasn't upset from the day before and let you in to talk to her.
    As sex-focused as we all are here? Despite the fact that you knew her, and knew her well, I'm actually glad things did not go to sex right away, but that, after fighting off that initial impulse, and the horrible night of self doubt, you guys talked. Opened up, and shared everything.
    That is what makes people close. Not sex.
    Well, sex too, but there was time for that afterwards, or later, I'm sure
  11. Old Comment

Stepping Into the World

It is amazing that you share and post so much of yourself with your GD family. I will only say that what you went through shook you up, but it is ok to feel how you feel.

It was especially good that you took the next step to go back and talk it out with her. It would have been sad to have let that slip by.

Keep your heart open. You are special and you deserve special!
  12. Old Comment

Stepping Into the World

Hi Lia,
    there are a lot who have similar feelings in the beginning. When she kissed you, and you responded in that way, that wasn't abnormal either. I've done that too in the beginning. She wasn't my best friend, but I flirted with her and touched her and she responded, and after a while leaned in to kiss me, and I turned my head away twice *smacks myself on the head*

I got shy at the moment. I panicked in that moment. One moment was all that it took for her to grow cold to me. I understand her though. She didn't know what I was feeling inside.

I wasn't a great communicator then. I really wanted her, but... the reason is stupid really...

I was almost sixteen and didn't have a bunch of experience. I wasn't afraid to make love to her and for us to passionately figure it out together. I was afraid that I wouldn't be a good kisser. I've kissed before with my first boyfriend and was intimate with him. For some reason, I didn't have that same courage with her. It stopped me in my tracks.

She felt horrible. I guess she felt a little used and unwanted. We had a nice day together, and then I fucked it up, 'cause I was too damn shy. I wish she would have asked why. I wish I had the courage and the words to tell her. I was acting so strong and attractive, when I really wanted her to be that. I wanted her to more dominant. And she was getting there naturally, but I messed up and it stopped. I wish we could have been ourselves, but it was all new and we were young and didn't know how to process it yet. We didn't know how to respond.

I tried to talk to her again, but she didn't want anything to do with me and she shut me out of her life. I understand though. And after a little while, I responded by acting foolish and like it didn't bother me, but it did.

I guess she hated me and perhaps she will always think of me unfavorably in the back of her mind. I do not know where she is now.

It is one of my few regrets in life that I could never talk to her about it. Hopefully she understands now somehow what it might have been, now that we are more mature now. I can only hope.

I think it's cool how you both are best friends. I guess in a way that makes it both harder and easier.

I think it is wonderful you two communicated really well and talked things through.

Everyone feels like that in the beginning. Scared, confused, ashamed, and more. In the beginning it feels like that and can take a while to process. How long is different for everyone. You will find out there is nothing to be ashamed of. You will grow to understand yourself more. You will love who you love. And that is beautiful.

I'm glad your first confession turned out so well.
    My first confessions didn't, but then they turned out somewhat okay.

I was happy for you when she said she was too, and cheering for joy aloud when she kissed you on the neck.

I wish you well my friend.
    Whatever happens, you will always be fine.

Stay wonderful,
    ~Joanna
    Updated 06-30-2016 at 09:56 PM by Joan Sky
  13. Old Comment

Sex in the Barn

Princess,
    You truly did make Sam's graduation something that will last his whole life. It will be something that he will remember and will bring that bright smile in his memory. The beauty of how that night was in that barn. Those thoughts as he thinks about that night, coming to an end.
    Great Memories!
    Daddy!
  14. Old Comment

Sex in the Barn

Very kinky my friend. I'm so thrilled with your naughty tale. As one who grew up on a farm, your descriptions were both vivid and very real. I'm even more thrilled that the effective than it had on you was so positive.

It is good practice to move your significant other into a less vanilla world! I loved it all. Thanks for sharing!
  15. Old Comment

Sex in the Shower

great fun glad to see u enjoyed it
  16. Old Comment

More Sex...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Your experience demonstrates the fundamental difference between women and men when it comes to sex.

For women, sex is a 90% emotional experience throughout the whole act. For men, once we get over the initial emotional hurdle the physical part takes over. For a woman, at any time during the act, emotions can intrude (as in this case, guilt - triggered by the smell of your sister's perfume), and ruin the whole thing.

The tough thing is - this can be very hard for men like us to understand. We would immediately assume that your sudden loss of interest was due to us doing something wrong. This might lead to guilt or blame. Even if you were to explain the situation to a man (I doubt at that point that you could - it wouldn't be even that obvious to you), the man would dismiss it as being "too trivial."

I myself have been guilty of this many times, and as much as I try to understand it, it is still hard. Once during a session with a sub who was in to verbal and physical humiliation, I used one phrase that immediately triggered in her a bad memory of when she was abused as a teen by someone she trusted. That ruined the whole session, and I spent hours of aftercare to bring her back. It was nobody's fault, but shows how much a woman's enjoyment depends on her mental and emotional state.
    You're very accurate! During sex, my mind is constantly traveling a million miles a second. At times, I'll go through a stage where I experience guilt and the whole thing is ruined and it makes me feel even worse when I can't explain it to him. It makes it seem as though it was something he had done.
    Thank you for your comment and your understanding. I wish other men could understand this as well, glad you have grasped it!
    Posted 05-29-2016 at 10:44 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  17. Old Comment

Sex in His Parent's Bedroom

Princess,
    As this dare was given to you in that order to push the limits at Sam's parent’s house. It was Sam, who was in that state of thinking and being comfortable in having sex on his parent's bed. As, you were doing it for a reason in which he was in that dark about. The thoughts in which was it right or was it wrong? That is what was going through Sam's head no doubt. But, you did get your way from your appearance.
    Nice job!
    Daddy!
  18. Old Comment

More Sex...

Your experience demonstrates the fundamental difference between women and men when it comes to sex.

For women, sex is a 90% emotional experience throughout the whole act. For men, once we get over the initial emotional hurdle the physical part takes over. For a woman, at any time during the act, emotions can intrude (as in this case, guilt - triggered by the smell of your sister's perfume), and ruin the whole thing.

The tough thing is - this can be very hard for men like us to understand. We would immediately assume that your sudden loss of interest was due to us doing something wrong. This might lead to guilt or blame. Even if you were to explain the situation to a man (I doubt at that point that you could - it wouldn't be even that obvious to you), the man would dismiss it as being "too trivial."

I myself have been guilty of this many times, and as much as I try to understand it, it is still hard. Once during a session with a sub who was in to verbal and physical humiliation, I used one phrase that immediately triggered in her a bad memory of when she was abused as a teen by someone she trusted. That ruined the whole session, and I spent hours of aftercare to bring her back. It was nobody's fault, but shows how much a woman's enjoyment depends on her mental and emotional state.
  19. Old Comment

Sex in the Shower

Princess,
    In that discovery of how great it is to experience something new. You saw that it was not that dream picture in your head. Afterall sex is sex, unless you truly plan otherwises. That is what makes that big difference between the two. Like what a friend says, " you have that drive through sex at McDonald's. Then you have that 5 star 4th of July sex and more."
    Fun time for you!
    Daddy!
  20. Old Comment

More Sex...

Princess,
    From that dare thought. So very much was over looked before hand, from whoever gave you this dare. It failed and that pride was pushed aside for a few minutes until that guilty feeling inside you did take over. Just as if your sister was there watching you. That emotional stage was coming out over that sexual stage, with all those thoughts inside. It is important to fully think some dares through in all stages. As what was shown in this one.
    This dare failed!
    Daddy!
    Updated 05-29-2016 at 11:17 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction.)
  21. Old Comment

Sex in His Parent's Bedroom

Very naughty and erotic. Thanks for sharing.
  22. Old Comment

Cuddling with Jane

very sweet.
    but she sleeps in shorts?
    next time, you should casually suggest she just sleeps in an oversized shirt.
    Cuddling will be much closer!
  23. Old Comment

Princess Pancakes

this was an amazing read. thank you.
  24. Old Comment

Princess Pancakes

You did an excellent job of describing your tasks. but... I have a few questions!
    1. Your 'sex' is sweet? Please tell me how you got it to be so!
    2. ... Did you clean the griddle after making your princess pancake?
    3. Don't you think that it's inappropriate to be using your siblings belongings like that and putting them back? I mean... even forgetting the whole consent thing- it's unsanitary!
  25. Old Comment

Princess Pancakes

My Princess,
    The effort that you put into this dare was superior. Along with your special talent in performing the challenge in which I set out for you. Along with that demand in creating and pushing your limits in reaching that nervous stage inside yourself. As, you did have to produce enough of your juice from the detail listed of events of your actions. Plus the actions of using your brother and sister toothbrushes to help created "Princess Pancakes."
    What a great detail report from when you first woke up so very early in the morning as every other member of your family was still sounded asleep. As, you set out on your mission to get a container of your juice and how you had to be quiet and yes very naughty in doing it. And as you were on edge running around the house naked too.
    Then, you were a sweet naughty slave, as you made breakfast for the whole family.

I am very proud of my Princess!
    I Love You!
    Daddy!