Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.

Goodbye getDare <3

Posted 08-17-2017 at 08:31 PM by The Slutty Princess

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I am leaving getDare.

I feel like it is time for me to move on and chase the many adventures that lie ahead of me in my life.

Thank you to anyone that I have ever come in contact with on here. Thank you all for the countless number of supportive comments, replies, and messages! They all meant more to me than you know!

I will always carry on the memories I made from this website, the good ones and the bad ones!

With much love,
~Lia

P.S.
My final dare to all readers; Spread Love. There is way too much selfish, cruel, and rude people on this website. Do all you can to make this website a loving and supportive community. There is not enough room in our hearts for hate and cruelty.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2609 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I guess you already made your mind and I can't say anything to make you change it, but I hope it's for the best. I wish you both a great life, filled with love, happiness, support and mutual understanding! It's been a pleasure knowing you and reading your blog. Enjoy your time together and don't let anything or anyone spoil even a second of it.

XO

GrandMaster
    Posted 08-18-2017 at 12:35 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline