Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

I Kissed a Girl and I Like It...

Posted 07-02-2016 at 03:58 PM by The Slutty Princess

Maybe ‘love’ is more of a proper word!

It had been a few days since I came out to Sammie and things have been going swell but they took a giant leap today! I was still a little tired from the previous long and hectic nights so I slept in until noon. I had awoken to a text from Sammie telling me to come over to swim. After making myself presentable, I drove over to her house. Her parents weren’t home, they were hardly ever home. Her Dad is a semi driver and her mother is a nurse so both work long hours away from home. It was just Sammie and me with the entire house to ourselves. Sammie delightfully waved me inside and I followed her to the kitchen. She was already dressed in a cute neon green bikini and I changed into my black and red bikini before I returned to the kitchen. Sammie was munching on a peach and she asked if I’d like one but I declined. Still eating the peach, I followed Sammie outside to the back porch. We sat on the edge of the pool, our feet resting in the cool water and we talked some more. The conversation started off casual before it took a turn. Sammie asked me about my experiences with other girls. A little embarrassed, I admitted that I hadn’t done anything with a girl besides during playful games like truth and dare. Sammie was far more experienced than I was having already been in a relationship with another girl a few years ago.

“You’ve never kissed another girl?” She said jokingly with a smirk.
“Only for truth and dare games.” I protested, a little embarrassed.
Sammie’s smile grew. “Would you like to give it a try?”

My heart was ready to explode. Of course, I wanted to give it a try! I didn’t want to come across as too ecstatic though my heart was literally ready to burst from the excitement inside me. I shrugged my shoulders. “Sure”, I said with a grin.

My body grew stiff with anticipation as I watched. She closed her eyes, tilted her head, and inched closer to me. I closed my eyes and felt her soft lips touch mine, a wave of pleasure washing over my body at the touch. I was a little stiff but once our lips touched, I sort of just melted into them. The softness of her lips, the peach scent, the warmth, it all enveloped me. A sense of warmth permeated throughout my body. I had waited so long for this. I could not think. I could only feel. I was utterly lost in the magic of the kiss. All the sounds around me disappeared, I forgot where I was, I forgot who I was. I had forgotten what it was like to kiss a girl. Her lips were so much softer, gentler, and more full. I became lost in her lips, dizzy with pleasure. I could feel her warm breath as her lips parted and her tongue pressed against the fortress of my puckered lips. Instinctively, my lips surrendered and her warm, damp tongue slipped inside my mouth, softly moaning as it darted inside. My arms remained relaxed at my side, her arms rested on my thigh. Her tongue danced around inside my mouth and intuitively, my tongue began wrestling hers. Her tongue was moving slow at first but slowly increased in passion.

After a few seconds, She pulled away from me to catch her breath, a small string of saliva breaking away and falling to my chin. I looked in her light hazel eyes, her pupils were dilated. They were glowing, showing nothing but lust. They were mesmerizing, appearing soft and comforting. I wanted more, I needed more. She was intoxicating.

“Not so shy today,goosebumps” She said breathlessly with a smirk before attacking my lips again.

Her arms came up around my neck, and mine went around her back, and we pulled each other close. I could feel her body heat and smell her sweet scented perfume. My nose nuzzled against hers. Our thighs were interlocked, the cold metal of her belly button ring pressing against my skin, our breasts pressed together. I could feel my nipples growing hard from the sensation, the sensation that continued to flourish the longer we kissed. Tantalizingly, she nibbled at my lip before darting her tongue back inside my mouth. I responded accordingly, wrestling my tongue around the warm, wet mass of muscle in her mouth. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere, running across my teeth, my gums, my cheeks, and forcefully trying to crawl down the back of my throat. I kept my tongue rustling around her tongue, trying to taste more of her, sucking down her peach-flavored saliva. I was melting. I could feel her chest quivering against mine as my tongue ran across the sensitive roof of her mouth. I leaned into her. My arms felt likgoose bumps covered my skin, my head was spinning. I had never been kissed like this before. It seemed as though it was something out of a dream. This was different from any other kiss I have ever received. I was in love.

After what seemed like forever, her tongue returned to her mouth and she slowly lifted her lips from mine. My eyes remained closed as the warmth drifted from my lips. My body desired her warm breath, her damp tongue, her sweet tasting saliva. It demanded more. My eyes slowly opened to her perfectly glowing white teeth and her cute dimples. The sun seemed to radiate off her teeth, off her nose piercing. She pushed off the deck and jumped into the pool. My entire body wanted her, it needed her. Naturally, I chased after her.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 976 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dont stop there!!!!

Did you catch her???

Did she catch you???

What happened next???

Damn talk about a cliffhanger!!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Dont stop there!!!!

Did you catch her???

Did she catch you???

What happened next???

Damn talk about a cliffhanger!!
    Haha, thanks for the comment.
    Not much pursued from there, otherwise I would have mentioned it. I just jumped in the water after her and we messed around a little, splashing water at each other before we settled down and just sat on the rafts and drifted around the pool chatting some more. After swimming, I gave her a small peck on the lips before I left. Maybe something would have happened if I stayed but I had to get home for my sister's birthday!

Love,
    Lia
    Posted 07-02-2016 at 07:08 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I'm glad you weren't too shy or nervous, and went for it. Reading that, I can only imagine how it felt, but it sounds magical.
    There is a reason guys love watching girls. Two girls kissing is entirely different from a girl kissing a guy. Uniquely beautiful.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Not much pursued from there, otherwise I would have mentioned it. I just jumped in the water after her and we messed around a little, splashing water at each other before we settled down and just sat on the rafts and drifted around the pool chatting some more. After swimming, I gave her a small peck on the lips before I left. Maybe something would have happened if I stayed but I had to get home for my sister's birthday!

Love,
    Lia
    Congratulations Lia
    I'm happy for you both.
    You have all the time in the world.
    No need to rush.
    Beautiful simplicity.
    Beautiful priorities.
    Beautiful understanding.

Good night,
    ~Joanna
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment

Love,
    Lia
    Still sounds like an awesome experience.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
  6. Old Comment
    After reading your previous blog, it is great to see this happening. Just enjoy whatever comes next. The biggest step has already been taken!
  7. Old Comment
    The first experience of such is just that. The thoughts have just been there in the mine. That feeling of that taste along with excitement inside of joy. Those nights of thinking about that kissed finally came to be reality. The joyful feeling when lips touched one another.
    "Happiness must come first for everyone and there is a price to pay for that at a costed." "Reality is just that, as it is apart of life."
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    The first experience of such is just that. The thoughts have just been there in the mine. That feeling of that taste along with excitement inside of joy. Those nights of thinking about that kissed finally came to be reality. The joyful feeling when lips touched one another.
    "Happiness must come first for everyone and there is a price to pay for that at a costed." "Reality is just that, as it is apart of life."
    I'm happy you had a nice experience too my friend.

Yeah, her eating a peach and then asking for a kiss was really sensual. Really smart

I like some quotes, but I don't think they really suit the situation she is posting about like a glove.

What she posted about felt relaxed and more simple, something that she's probably not overthinking like the fear of an impending disaster.

I don't think she's playing the bittersweet violin either, like we do sometimes

We've learned to put our best foot forward, relax, go with the flow, and be happy come what may. Life is beautiful.

Sometimes we impart more of our perspective than usual, I understand that.

Sometimes we are subtly communicating how we feel without actually saying it, hoping it manages to reach and be understood. I understand that too.

And sometimes what is happening in our environment inadvertently colors our mood, but we must not let it change our character.

I'm glad I have friends like you both
    Thank you.
    Updated 07-03-2016 at 01:01 PM by Joan Sky