Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Sex in His Parent's Bedroom

Posted 05-27-2016 at 04:56 PM by The Slutty Princess

Before I begin, I apologize in advance for any small areas I did not include details. This was the first time I actually wrote about my sex life and it actually felt a little awkward to write about the feelings and passion you feel and share it with another. In certain areas, I left out some of the grosser, unpleasant parts of sex and I excluded a few of my thoughts just because it feels a little awkward to share. I also excluded a few details about appearance, since it seemed a little awkward to share. Please let me know what you think!

Following the movie, I wasn’t very tired, my heart was beating rapidly the entire ride to his house. I couldn’t wait to bring up my suggestion! I was really excited but a little nervous at the same time. I was nervous to how he would react to such an idea. Would he find it gross? Would he find it silly? Would he find it arousing and kinky? The last option I hoped for. We arrived at his house after about a twenty-minute drive. Sam let his dogs out and I played with them for a little while before Sam and I sat and admired the horses for some time from his porch. I really wished I could have ridden on my favorite horse, Harper, but it was too late. It was perfect outside, it was a little chilly but there was no wind whatsoever. After spending some time on the porch, we moved inside and began watching TV. As soon as he turned the TV on, I had different plans for Sam. I made the first move by positioning my hand on the crotch of his jeans. He gave me his look and smirked. His beautiful hazel eyes followed my body as I got up from the couch, taking my skirt off. Standing topless in his living room, Sam got up from the couch and kissed me on the lips, while his hand slid up the back of my skirt, grabbing onto my bare butt and pulling my closer to him. My whole head was spinning, I was hornier than ever and I was in love. He stopped kissing me after a few seconds and grinned, asking if we should move to his room. I smirked back at him and told him I had a different idea. I could see the look of curiosity cross his face as I took his hand, leading him through the hallway, past his room and to the closed door of his parent’s room.
My mind was literally flying in all directions. I was a little nervous on how he would react. My stomach was a little tight from the nerves. Opening his parent’s door, I turned to him and said “How about here?”, smirking at the end of my question. His reaction took me a little by surprise. He seemed to be in a little of a dismay but he shrugged his shoulders and simply said “sure”. He didn’t find it to be weird, he didn’t find it to be gross, but rather he was up to it. I wondered if he had agreed only because I had suggested it or if he was really okay with it. It made me think what other things Sam might be up for. Despite the negative thoughts going through my mind….how it is a little gross, a little disrespectful, and a little wrong to have sex in his parent’s bed, my hormones had taken over. These negative thoughts were turned to naughtiness, making me even more aroused as I slid off my shoes and skirt until I was naked. I sat down on the bed as I watched Sam undress. I was wondering what was going through his mind. It was arousing to me but was it gross to him? This was his own parent’s bed. Did he not want to tell me what he thought in fear of letting me down? This made me a little sad. I didn’t want to have sex if it was going to be uncomfortable. He had not said a word since he said “sure”. As he removed his shirt, I question him again, asking him if he was okay with this. Again, he didn’t give me a very definitive answer, saying “Of course”. This made me think that he was doing it more for me than for him. I didn’t say anything. My mind was adrift as I watched him undress, biting my lip. His body was so beautiful. His well-toned body was lit up by the moonlight and before I knew it, he playfully tackled me onto the bed, pinning my arms down as I giggled. I didn’t fight back, I relaxed. He rested one knee between my legs and the other knee on my thigh. I leaned down, putting his chest against mine as he kissed me on the lips. I could feel my hard, erect nipples sink into his soft chest until he rose back up, kissing my neck until he began working his mouth down my body, kissing each breast, my belly, and my torso before sliding his soft, warm fingers across my clit. I was dripping wet and I could feel my sex spread across his fingers. Now that I was into it, my surroundings were lost from my mind. I no longer thought about where we were, I only cared about the pleasure that I craved.
Sam only rubbed my clit for a few seconds before kneeling between my legs, pressing his hard cock against my lips. I kept my hands above my head, grasping onto the sheets, letting out a low gasp and moan as I felt his cock part my lips and push inside me. There was a small amount of pain but that pain soon turned to pleasure. That was always the best part, feeling every vein in his throbbing cock as it protruded my tight pussy. Once his cock was inside, he went back to pinning me, taking my hands and crossing them over each other. I grasped his arms, pushing my nails deeper inside him as he increased his speed. His force shook me with every thrust. There was no pleasure compared to this. It felt amazing. I was out of breath as he pushed his cock deeper inside me, working harder and faster, keeping me pinned. I was in a dazed, even if he didn’t pin me, I wasn’t going to move. My breathing was long and short as he began to slow down after a few minutes. I was in heaven. The pleasure was enormous, I couldn’t believe how great it felt. After slowing down for a few seconds, for me to catch my breath and him to catch his, he began to pick up the speed. I could feel the climax approaching, clenching my nails deeper into his skin. He didn’t mind, he had scratches all over his rib cage and back from me in previous times. I had kept biting my lip throughout the whole thing but as I approached climax, I got lost in a trance and began to let out my moans as they filled the empty house. Our breathing and my moans filled the silent room but I couldn’t hear much, I was lost in a trance. Soon, I reached orgasm as he continued pumping, my body was shaking from the orgasm and the pleasure kept coming. The loud, long moan I released triggered him as well as he pulled out only seconds later, squirting his cum on my belly and releasing his grip on my arms. I sat upright as he knelt between my legs again, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before he climbed off the bed. I followed him, still in a trance. I picked my shoes and skirt up from the floor and glanced back at the bed. Before exiting the room, I went back to the bed and straightened out the rustled covers and tried to wipe off the cum that had dribbled on the light gray comforter along with the small wet stain that I had left. After doing the best I could, I grabbed my clothes, Sam’s clothes, and closed the door. We washed up in the shower together before I went back home.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 924 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very naughty and erotic. Thanks for sharing.
  2. Old Comment
    Princess,
    As this dare was given to you in that order to push the limits at Sam's parent’s house. It was Sam, who was in that state of thinking and being comfortable in having sex on his parent's bed. As, you were doing it for a reason in which he was in that dark about. The thoughts in which was it right or was it wrong? That is what was going through Sam's head no doubt. But, you did get your way from your appearance.
    Nice job!
    Daddy!