Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

My rules while Topping

Posted 08-14-2016 at 12:12 PM by CSasha
Updated 06-08-2018 at 12:18 PM by CSasha

As a Top

As a top I have been called sweet and mean. Hits the nail if you ask me.

If you are looking for some fast fun, a small dare or getting right to it without much talking, here are my requirements for you:

- The three first magical words are: "Hello", "Please" and "Thank you". No matter how horny you are or in what hurry to be dared, satisfied or satisfy, if you don't take the time for the very basic politeness, you leave me in doubt if even time this little is well invested in you. You might even not get an answer at all except for a place on my ignore list.

- Avoid sexism. For example, only for girls, boys, female, male, gurls, sissies ... I am sensitive to sexism. I believe that we all are sexist, including myself, but it only requires the normal level to trigger my anger.

- Give me some information. Best is a Likes/Dislikes/Limit list by you. If you don't have it, give me at least one word, for example "I am into humiliation." I can work with that, but don't be surprised if it doesn't suit you with just one word. Better make such a list. It's totally worth to spare you time and get to know yourself. You can update or change is any time.

- Don't be greedy!/Not so fast. I know the sexual drive and urge to implement wild fantasies quite well. My experience is though that the practice is something quite different. I am neither a fanatic nor a fairy to fulfill your wishes. I start as slow and low as I want. If you want more extreme requests by me, you have to keep me satisfied and learn to be patient and communicate without begging and bothering me.

- Dare to say "No". I only see you online. You still have to stand on your own feet, balance your life and take care. You have to make the decision if it would knock you off. So dare to say "No" for your own sake.

- Don't just say "No" or switch off. That's totally rude. If my request is nothing for you or causes problems, say at least: "No, because ... here's my problem." or "No, but ... here's a way I could do it in another way. ..." For example: "I can't kneel, but I can still stand in the corner. I can do it for only 15 minutes now, because I have got a date and also due to my knee conditions, but I can offer to do it three times tomorrow as compensation."
Another example: "No, that is beyond my limits." Maybe you don't know them all yet or have changed your mind challenged with my request. At least we know now.
Of course a "Yes, but ..." is much more preferable. ;-)

- Just do it. Once you accepted or I agreed to your counterproposal, perform it. If you are not on it immediately, no problem. Anyway tell me when you have started or are going to start it.

- Pay me back. I don't mean money. My request was something I gave you in good trust. I payed time, attention and patience. I think at least two or three sentences that you did it and how you felt about it is no high expectation. Communicate.

- Especially don't just log off when you came and all the urge the serve and degrade yourself immediately ended. You can end the game anytime by saying so. Prove me that I am more to you than just some object or tool to orgasm with. Think ahead. Nobody likes to play with killjoys.

- Be honest. Sometimes being honest is not easy, especially if you lacked the courage to say "No", speak up problems, fear rejection, anger or trouble. But I prefer an honest "No, I didn't do it and I won't." over any oh so satisfying false feedback. Lies travel short. You only lose and make it more difficult to get what you need and want. What you came here for.

- Follow the intention. These rules are here to help the dare being awesome, for me and you. My consideration to give you dares in the future depends on my experiences with you. You are a white sheet when we meet for the first time. There are already some shining golden pages in my book. Hopefully you add yourself to them.

- Make yourself valueable. There's plenty of worthless dirt out there, and still enough toxic waste, especially online and in anonymity. There are plenty ways to give me reason to give you some of my time in form of leading you, teaching you, caring for your needs and limits. For example: Read, understand, respect my expressed will. Think so far as to help your mistresses and masters have an easy time with you. There are already way too many things and people annoying me. Especially online. Make yourself pretty. Express yourself. Care for yourself. Frequent your accounts, mails and messages. Be more than just some horny, anonymous online jerk. Much more please. I am going to recommend you to others the more you are.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I want to thank you for this post, Miss. This Looks like a perfect example on how to do it right
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for the appreciation. You are welcome.
  3. Old Comment
    Well written, amused to read it.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you so much, Buttaholic.